Disinformation is enemy #1.

Good job. Now you need to work at accepting Biden as the legitimately elected prez of the country.
He clearly represents the complete failure of leftard policies and leftard ideology.

Prediction: Biden will try to tighten up the border in advance of the election. He will FAIL, and he'll blame his failure on Trump.

You heard it here first.

People who are outraged over his constant lies, his traitorous acts, his bigotry, his plot to overturn the election, do not suffer from an affliction.
Never ever has a demofk cuck stated a lie from Trump!!!!

Trump is the first person in the history of the world to pull off a mass disinformation campaign in an open society with a pluralistic media environment. He does not have the advantages Hitler and Mussolini had, being able to totally control messaging to the people.

That's one of the points made during this discussion. Book Talk: Attack from Within: How Disinformation is Sabotaging America - The Just Security Podcast

OTOH, he does have an enormously effective propagandist media ally in Faux.

Trump is the first person in the history of the world to pull off a mass disinformation campaign in an open society with a pluralistic media environment. He does not have the advantages Hitler and Mussolini had, being able to totally control messaging to the people.

That's one of the points made during this discussion. Book Talk: Attack from Within: How Disinformation is Sabotaging America - The Just Security Podcast

OTOH, he does have an enormously effective propagandist media ally in Faux.
And the GASLIGHT THEATRE TRAIN chugs along.......
woooooot wooooooooooooooot
🚂🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃
🤪

Oxford English Dictionary says it's anything a Lefty disagrees with.

Remember, before you criticise a Democrat, you should first try to walk a mile in their high heels, thong, and rainbow coloured stockings.

The latest is Penny Mordaunt earmarked for PM.

What do you think about that? How many have we had now? In such a short period of time.

Correctly identifying a demofk, indeed.

Violent crime is down nationally. Fox News would rather talk about vibes.

Statistics from the Federal Bureau of Investigation show that crime in the U.S. decreased between 2022 and 2023. In fact, according to crime researcher and AH Datalytics co-founder Jeff Asher, violent crime is at one of its lowest levels since 1950, with significant declines in murder and gun violence. Nevertheless, Fox News has consistently downplayed and disputed these statistics, placing more emphasis on peoples’ feelings about crime than on actual crime rates.

Absorb some info and process it.

The latest is Penny Mordaunt earmarked for PM.

What do you think about that? How many have we had now? In such a short period of time.
I've no clue about her, I hardly follow our own news. I've always preferred Jacob Rees-Mogg to take the helm.

The leader keeps changing because no one has big testicals in UK politics. It'll take as many as needed, just means we're not stuck with the wrong person for too long. May and Truss were a waste of time, even before getting appointed.

In America, they're stuck for 4 years with the same goofball at the helm. We have the advantage of party politics.

Did Churchill become PM part way through a Conservative term?

I've no clue about her, I hardly follow our own news

I don’t go near BBC, ITV, maybe Channel Four when l want to get annoyed. I’m disappointed with Sky news, the Australian version is the exact opposite.

Mordaunt carried that big sword in front of the King at his coronation. She’s been showing up more and more just recently, some are even clamouring for her.

I say all this in bewilderment at our present political system.

I don’t go near BBC, ITV, maybe Channel Four when l want to get annoyed. I’m disappointed with Sky news, the Australian version is the exact opposite.

Mordaunt carried that big sword in front of the King at his coronation. She’s been showing up more and more just recently, some are even clamouring for her.

I say all this in bewilderment at our present political system.
I support the Monarchy, but I didn't watch the coronation. I'm no fan of Charles, I believe he should have passed the job onto William and Kate.

British politics just winds me up because of the idiotic Left.

Here's an example of disinformation. The accusation that Trump's prosecution is election interference.
Say berg80

Have you come clean yet to admit you hijacked your own thread, beginning with the first post?

Do you even know why?

Here's an example of disinformation. The accusation that Trump's prosecution is election interference.
Here's another. Trump lost 60 of 61 court cases in pursuit of overturning the election because judges refused to hear the evidence.

Forum List

Back