Dismal earnings reports indicate the start of the Trump downturn

Has there ever been a conservative that didn`t whine about something being done to them or one of their heroes? The Feds conspired against orange Jesus. Good one!
russia russia wasn't whining? oh, I got it, irony!!!!!
Russia was interfering in our election, & you don't care. I get it.

Which Russian meme got you to vote for Trump?
Can you post it?
It was the non-vote that got Trump elected; The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

Which Russian meme got you to not vote?
Can you post it?

No,they duped a lot of Trump people into voting for him.

What good is a Russian meme when millions of people were deprived their right to vote? People were deprived the Right to vote. A meme becomes meaningless.

Can you post it?
It was the non-vote that got Trump elected; The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

Can you post it?

Lots of your Dem friends got tricked?

Except the feds were Obama's best friend. They kept interest rates at nearly zero for his entire 8 years. The first thing they did to Trump was raise them. And Trump is STILL setting records despite this.

There was a rumor yesterday that the feds might lower interest rates if the economy takes a hit due to Trumps tariff war and the stock market jumped over 500 points in one day. Imagine what the economy would do if the feds would treat Trump like they treated Obama.
Has there ever been a conservative that didn`t whine about something being done to them or one of their heroes? The Feds conspired against orange Jesus. Good one!
when? I have a video of obammy saying that was impossible. so you must be wrong. or he was. hmmmmm

Obama to Trump: "Stop Whining" About Rigged Election
"FLASHBACK, October 18, 2016 | Obama to Trump: "Stop Whining," "No Serious Person" Believes U.S. Elections Can Be Rigged Or Stolen"

Obama was wrong.

Actually, saying that our election process was under assault would have caused serious problems.

Trump trying to get people looking at Democrats as his buddies in Russia did their thing.

Can you post it?

Can you post it?

]\Trump was a Republican. Did you think he was a Democrat?

What good is a Russian meme when millions of people were deprived their right to vote? People were deprived the Right to vote. A meme becomes meaningless.

The Russians hacked the Supreme Court? LOL!
The supreme court hacked the right to vote, along with Kobach, and his employer Trump, who used CrossCheck to purge voters.

The Mall Meltdown Continues

Retailers’ earnings season has gone from bad to worse. The bleeding intensified last week, with shares of Abercrombie & Fitch plummeting 26% on Wednesday, the biggest percentage decline since the company went public. PVH Corp., owner of brands including Van Heusen, Tommy Hilfilger, and Calvin Klein, dropped 10% that day, too. On Thursday, women’s wear chain J.Jill was down a jaw-dropping 53% and on Friday, Gap Inc. slid 9%.

Definitely bad news for the economy. If Trump wants to run on the economy to get reelected he might want to pass over this bit of bad news.

For Abercrombie and Fitch to plummet 26% is unprecedented.

According to the left this is all Obama’s economy.
Obama left Trump a growing economy. Trump is killing it through his tax cuts & tariffs.

when? I have a video of obammy saying that was impossible. so you must be wrong. or he was. hmmmmm

Obama to Trump: "Stop Whining" About Rigged Election
"FLASHBACK, October 18, 2016 | Obama to Trump: "Stop Whining," "No Serious Person" Believes U.S. Elections Can Be Rigged Or Stolen"

Obama was wrong.

Actually, saying that our election process was under assault would have caused serious problems.

Trump trying to get people looking at Democrats as his buddies in Russia did their thing.

And during the campaign, Kobach, Trump, and the gutting of the voting rights act worked its magic.

The Republican party did. It's why we have 868 fewer places to vote in mostly minority areas. Republicans cheated the country out of a fair election.ttps://www.thenation.com/article/there-are-868-fewer-places-to-vote-in-2016-because-the-supreme-court-gutted-the-voting-rights-act/

Can you post it?

We know the Republicans voted for him, how did the Russians trick Hillary supporters to vote for Trump?

The Republican party did. It's why we have 868 fewer places to vote in mostly minority areas. Republicans cheated the country out of a fair election.ttps://www.thenation.com/article/there-are-868-fewer-places-to-vote-in-2016-because-the-supreme-court-gutted-the-voting-rights-act/

Republicans in Republican states stopped minorities from voting?
Sounds serious!

Your fallacy is that you assume that these loans would fail. You totally ignore that these people still had to show they could afford these lower cost mortgages.

A couple goes to the bank for a mortgage & they quite thern a $1000 a month payment after a 20% down payment. The bank reviews their finances & decline because they can't afford a $1000/mo payment nor have enough for a down payment.

Since they are in the bank's "neighborhood, the bank can lower the interest rates to get the monthly payments at $800 & a 10% down payment. The bank's review determines they can afford it & the couple buys a home.

No, where is the bank risk? Why is it more? They passed the bank's review?

All the CRA does is help people who just couldn't afford the standard rates but could with a rate reduction.

This is not a difficult concept, especially for an economic expert like you.

Your fallacy is that you assume that these loans would fail.

Loans to people with lower credit scores, lower incomes and lower down payments fail
at a higher rate than conforming loans.

Since they are in the bank's "neighborhood, the bank can lower the interest rates to get the monthly payments at $800 & a 10% down payment.

The bank is supposed to give a riskier borrower a lower interest rate?
What could go wrong?

It may be lower profit but how is it riskier as far as failure?

Lower income, lower credit score, lower down payment and also a lower interest rate
and you don't see how it is riskier?

Because the bank cleared them at lower interest rates. If they could not afford it, the bsnk would not have OK'd the loan.

Come on My Economics. You can't be this silly.

The bank uses the same metric for both the standard & the adjusted rate. They would have equal risk of failure.

Because the bank cleared them at lower interest rates. If they could not afford it, the bsnk would not have OK'd the loan.

You think banks gave worse risks lower rates....because the bank could afford it? LOL!

Have you always been clueless, or have you had a recent brain injury?

The bank uses the same metric for both the standard & the adjusted rate. They would have equal risk of failure.

Hilarious!! And seriously wrong.

Now you are just being an asshole.
You are twisting what was said or you are a fucking moron.

But I will try again.

Banks have a metric to measure the ability of a borrower to meet the terms of the loan.

The bank applies this metric to the lower interest rates, and this metric approves it.

You are claiming the bank metric is flawed & it spits out the wrong answer on CRA loans

Really?

Sounds serious!
Yep. Voter suppression. through programs like voter photo ID.

Sounds serious!
they should have reported it to the cops. why didn't they? don't most people have phones on them today? a little 911 where one's at and get in. I think they are very confused.

Sounds serious!
Yep. Voter suppression. through programs like voter photo ID.

How is that suppression? You can't buy a fucking beer without an ID. What makes you think you should be able to just walk in and vote without being able to prove who the fuck you are?

I thought Hillary won by 3 million votes? How many suppressed votes would have gone for Trump? HMMMMMM

We know the Republicans voted for him, how did the Russians trick Hillary supporters to vote for Trump?

I don't think I have ever seen someone ask so many stupid questions based on make believe scenarios. Lol! Your questions cannot be answered, because you base your pre-established scenario as fact. Nothing could be further from the truth. All you did is create something out of thin air that has no relationship to fact.

The supreme court hacked the right to vote, along with Kobach, and his employer Trump, who used CrossCheck to purge voters.

We're off the Russian thing suddenly?
There never was a Russian thing. That's your fantasy you want to pedal.

Can you post it?

I don't think I have ever seen someone ask so many stupid questions based on make believe scenarios. Lol! Your questions cannot be answered, because you base your pre-established scenario as fact. Nothing could be further from the truth. All you did is create something out of thin air that has no relationship to fact.

Coming from someone who has screamed RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA MUELLER MUELLER MUELLER for 2 years then when it came up with crickets started "obstruction" bullshit, you have no room to talk.

Forum List

Back