Dismal earnings reports indicate the start of the Trump downturn

No,they duped a lot of Trump people into voting for him.

Lots of your Dem friends got tricked?
]\Trump was a Republican. Did you think he was a Democrat?

We know the Republicans voted for him, how did the Russians trick Hillary supporters to vote for Trump?

Hillary supporters were deprived their right to vote; ttps://www.thenation.com/article/there-are-868-fewer-places-to-vote-in-2016-because-the-supreme-court-gutted-the-voting-rights-act/

The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

We know the Republicans voted for him, how did the Russians trick Hillary supporters to vote for Trump?
I don't think I have ever seen someone ask so many stupid questions based on make believe scenarios. Lol! Your questions cannot be answered, because you base your pre-established scenario as fact. Nothing could be further from the truth. All you did is create something out of thin air that has no relationship to fact.

Coming from someone who has screamed RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA MUELLER MUELLER MUELLER for 2 years then when it came up with crickets started "obstruction" bullshit, you have no room to talk.
What does obstruction have to do with an illegal election by Trump, Kobach, the Republicans, and Russia?

And, you don't understand my post.

Your fallacy is that you assume that these loans would fail.

Loans to people with lower credit scores, lower incomes and lower down payments fail
at a higher rate than conforming loans.

Since they are in the bank's "neighborhood, the bank can lower the interest rates to get the monthly payments at $800 & a 10% down payment.

The bank is supposed to give a riskier borrower a lower interest rate?
What could go wrong?

It may be lower profit but how is it riskier as far as failure?

Lower income, lower credit score, lower down payment and also a lower interest rate
and you don't see how it is riskier?

Because the bank cleared them at lower interest rates. If they could not afford it, the bsnk would not have OK'd the loan.

Come on My Economics. You can't be this silly.

The bank uses the same metric for both the standard & the adjusted rate. They would have equal risk of failure.

Because the bank cleared them at lower interest rates. If they could not afford it, the bsnk would not have OK'd the loan.

You think banks gave worse risks lower rates....because the bank could afford it? LOL!

Have you always been clueless, or have you had a recent brain injury?

The bank uses the same metric for both the standard & the adjusted rate. They would have equal risk of failure.

Hilarious!! And seriously wrong.

Now you are just being an asshole.
You are twisting what was said or you are a fucking moron.

But I will try again.

Banks have a metric to measure the ability of a borrower to meet the terms of the loan.

The bank applies this metric to the lower interest rates, and this metric approves it.

You are claiming the bank metric is flawed & it spits out the wrong answer on CRA loans

Really?

Banks have a metric to measure the ability of a borrower to meet the terms of the loan.

That's why Obama sued banks when he was a community organizer.
The inability of poor risk borrowers to qualify for a mortgage meant the banks
didn't think they could meet the terms of the loan. Obama, and the CRA, forced
some banks to make those loans even though the borrowers had lower income,
lower credit scores and lower down payments.

Government coercion did not suddenly make the uncreditworthy magically creditworthy.

The bank applies this metric to the lower interest rates, and this metric approves it.

Giving the uncreditworthy a lower interest rate does not suddenly make them creditworthy.

You are claiming the bank metric is flawed

No, the metric was right to deny loans to poor risks.
The government was wrong to override the metric.

What good is a Russian meme when millions of people were deprived their right to vote? People were deprived the Right to vote. A meme becomes meaningless.

The Russians hacked the Supreme Court? LOL!
The supreme court hacked the right to vote, along with Kobach, and his employer Trump, who used CrossCheck to purge voters.

We're off the Russian thing suddenly?
There never was a Russian thing. That's your fantasy you want to pedal.

Never was a Russia thing? That's not what you said YESTERDAY.

Really? Care to explain why you marked this post a "winner?"

We all know that Trump is wanting an impeachment charge...give it to him Nancy

Care to explain your reply here from YESTERDAY?

Fact Checked

Have you read volume II? We understand that Mueller couldn't put conspiracy before collude, but collude with Russians was proven from multiple sources. Do you understand the difference between a conspiracy to collude with Russia, and collusion with Russia? Both are bad.

Really, you embarrass yourself with every post. At least try to keep your bullshit consistent for 48 hours.

What good is a Russian meme when millions of people were deprived their right to vote? People were deprived the Right to vote. A meme becomes meaningless.

The Republican party did. It's why we have 868 fewer places to vote in mostly minority areas. Republicans cheated the country out of a fair election.ttps://www.thenation.com/article/there-are-868-fewer-places-to-vote-in-2016-because-the-supreme-court-gutted-the-voting-rights-act/

Republicans in Republican states stopped minorities from voting?
Sounds serious!
Yep. Voter suppression. through programs like voter photo ID.

I know. How can we expect minorities to obtain government ID in this day and age?

Which Russian meme got you to not vote?
Can you post it?

I don't think I have ever seen someone ask so many stupid questions based on make believe scenarios. Lol! Your questions cannot be answered, because you base your pre-established scenario as fact. Nothing could be further from the truth. All you did is create something out of thin air that has no relationship to fact.

I don't think I have ever seen someone ask so many stupid questions based on make believe scenarios.

Russian interference was a make believe scenario? Ok. Thanks!

The supreme court hacked the right to vote, along with Kobach, and his employer Trump, who used CrossCheck to purge voters.

There never was a Russian thing.

Thanks for playing. Be sure to tell all your lib friends.

I don't think I have ever seen someone ask so many stupid questions based on make believe scenarios.

That's not what you asked. Go back and quote word for word what you asked, then provide a link from where that quote of yours came from?

Your fallacy is that you assume that these loans would fail.

Loans to people with lower credit scores, lower incomes and lower down payments fail
at a higher rate than conforming loans.

Since they are in the bank's "neighborhood, the bank can lower the interest rates to get the monthly payments at $800 & a 10% down payment.

The bank is supposed to give a riskier borrower a lower interest rate?
What could go wrong?

Lower income, lower credit score, lower down payment and also a lower interest rate

You think banks gave worse risks lower rates....because the bank could afford it? LOL!

But I will try again.

You are claiming the bank metric is flawed & it spits out the wrong answer on CRA loans

Really?
not at all, what he is saying is the lower interest rate causes the bank to lose money. but fk, you knew that right?

That's not what you asked. Go back and quote word for word what you asked, then provide a link from where that quote of yours came from?

Did Russian memes on Facebook trick Dems into voting for Trump? Yes/No?
Did Russian memes on Facebook trick Dems into staying home? Yes/No?

We know the Republicans voted for him, how did the Russians trick Hillary supporters to vote for Trump? Your quote, not mine. This information came from where again, with proof?

We know the Republicans voted for him, how did the Russians trick Hillary supporters to vote for Trump? Your quote, not mine. This information came from where again, with proof?

I never claimed there was information about Russians getting Republicans to vote for Trump.

His lib friends? See post 224. The son of a bitch said Russia collusion was "proven with multiple sources" YESTERDAY!!!

:auiqs.jpg:So, now you ask it as a question. Before you stated it as fact. Damn you're fos;
We know the Republicans voted for him, how did the Russians trick Hillary supporters to vote for Trump? Don't you just love make believe bs people?

I never claimed there was information about Russians getting Republicans to vote for Trump.
We know the Republicans voted for him, how did the Russians trick Hillary supporters to vote for Trump? We know. You claimed "Russians tricked Hillary supporters to vote for Trump." Where did that information come from? Out of thin air of course. Lol! You are so fos.

His lib friends? See post 224. The son of a bitch said Russia collusion was "proven with multiple sources" YESTERDAY!!!
And it was. That has zero to do with this. This is some made up bs by your buddy;

This is the make believe crap your buddy invented. Ain't he fos?

We know the Republicans voted for him, how did the Russians trick Hillary supporters to vote for Trump? We know. You claimed "Russians tricked Hillary supporters to vote for Trump." Where did that information come from? Out of thin air of course. Lol! You are so fos.

So you voted for a fraud, business cheat, adulterer, liar, tax evader, woman assaulter all on your own.

Interesting to see you admit that.

They duped Republicans & independents

So you voted for a fraud, business cheat, adulterer, liar, tax evader, woman assaulter all on your own.

Interesting to see you admit that.
Yea, I do it all the time. :auiqs.jpg:

But I will try again.

Really?
not at all, what he is saying is the lower interest rate causes the bank to lose money. but fk, you knew that right?
Nope, they made less money but they did mot lose money and no, that is not what Mr Economic Expert is saying at all.

Forum List

Back