Disparte Treatment? Obama has highly classified documents still stored in a Wearhouse..

So this warehouse that the NA rents is his presidential library? This is about as clear as mud. Either he is paying for this warehouse or he's not, which is it?

August 12, 2022, statement

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama Presidential records when President Barack Obama left office in 2017, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act (PRA). NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA. Additionally, NARA maintains the classified Obama Presidential records in a NARA facility in the Washington, DC, area. As required by the PRA, former President Obama has no control over where and how NARA stores the Presidential records of his Administration.

Prove that Obama did anything different than Trump. You assholes make all these claims without offering a shred of proof.
I’ll happily provide articles showing the differences but I know what you’re going to say.

The money was to pay for the movement and digitization. It wasn't simply a donation.

Why would NARA be antsy? They have had control of the documents the entire time.

If you didn't really know that, you should have.
why are they at trump? Don't respect the two presidents the same?

I dont guess he did break the law.
The NA knew he had them. They are now under their control. Have been for years.
Just because he wasn't investigated doesn't mean he didn't break the law. There's clearly a double standard in play. Look how Clinton (both of them) broke the law and they got away Scot free.

We knew that Obama had highly classified documents in a furniture warehouse, but we have been told that he no longer does. But investigators have found that Obama still stores highly classified records in that warehouse. The irony is huge with Trump under potential indictment for doing the same.

Don't know if there suppose to be in a
We knew that Obama had highly classified documents in a furniture warehouse, but we have been told that he no longer does. But investigators have found that Obama still stores highly classified records in that warehouse. The irony is huge with Trump under potential indictment for doing the same.

Wear house, ware house, or just plain weird house. Better known as a plain old lie.

His lawyer signed a document in june saying he didnt have any records.
I cant, for the fucking life of me, figure out why this is so goddamn hard to understand.
I'm not sure and neither can you be, what that was about. It's mud thrown for your pleasure to dig through. Not me. They can't con me. all mumbo jumbo demofk speak.

The money was to pay for the movement and digitization. It wasn't simply a donation.

Why would NARA be antsy? They have had control of the documents the entire time.

If you didn't really know that, you should have.

buddy. When you're in the position these crooks in expensive suits are in you can redefine anything anyway you want.

Forum List

Back