🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Displaying himself for profit, the Dumpster is at it again.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Back at his Florida resort where he just jacked up prices since he is there. To be served by his imported labor because, well, US citizens just ain't worth shit. Probably will wear his garb that he has made in China, while grinning ear to ear how he just duped his base into thinking he did them a huge favor while he just pocked tens of millions per year. Laughing all the way to the bank about how easy it is.

Back at his Florida resort where he just jacked up prices since he is there. To be served by his imported labor because, well, US citizens just ain't worth shit. Probably will wear his garb that he has made in China, while grinning ear to ear how he just duped his base into thinking he did them a huge favor while he just pocked tens of millions per year. Laughing all the way to the bank about how easy it is.

getPart

Hey Real Dave, AKA----->Real PhonyBaloney, your logic is flawed, lol. How do we know this? Easy-peezy..................Trump likes to breathe, so do you, therefore you should stop breathing, because it must mean it is all bad if breathing helps him, lol.

Of course he'll be equally thinking of you as you squat in the trailer drinking Milwaukee's Best, eating Doritos and watching reruns over your rabbit ears, seething over the fact that he's damned wealthy, and you're not.

:lmao:

Hey Real Dave, AKA----->Real PhonyBaloney, your logic is flawed, lol. How do we know this? Easy-peezy..................Trump likes to breathe, so do you, therefore you should stop breathing, because it must mean it is all bad if breathing helps him, lol.

Of course he'll be equally thinking of you as you squat in the trailer drinking Milwaukee's Best, eating Doritos and watching reruns over your rabbit ears, seething over the fact that he's damned wealthy, and you're not.

I could care less if your orange hero has money. Unlike you, I am pissed he is using his position as Presodent to steal my money as he destroys this country. And you are such a fucking dick, you like it.

I could care less if your orange hero has money. Unlike you, I am pissed he is using his position as Presodent to steal my money as he destroys this country. And you are such a fucking dick, you like it.

Now, now, Real :ahole-1:

There is no reason to go over the top!

Just because he let most of us keep more of OUR money, and is trying to make it so those who like handouts get less, that is no reason to get belligerent.

Hey, let me give you a clue---------->if you like money, either get a job, get a better job, or work a 2nd job, and quit taking it from us!

No need to thank me for the economic lesson; you are:welcome: LAZY ASS!

How about you prove he's stealing your money. Hell, he's spending Christmas in FL not HI like your dear leader did every year.

Marxist commie philosophy is the only one that is alway ass backwards to reality.

To commies, profit is a deadly sin while envy and sloth are virtues.

it’s wierd. Young commies are like Bruce Willis in Sixth Sense. They don’t even know they are commies. That is some nuclear-weapons-grade covert indoctrination right there. You must admire the older commies’ dedication, even when faced with the truth about how illogical and unworkable their political philosophy has repeatedly been unequivocally proved to be.
:clap:

Forum List

Back