Diversity Is Not A Strength

y.[/QUOTE said:
So why are white people so threatened ?

.[/QUOTE]
What actions ?
The OP has also been disproved many times throughout the thread so the "discussion" is now the standard "we are all doomed" shite that you idiots spout.[/QUOTE]

Are you saying that diversity is strength? How is it strength?

All people are the same regardless of race or ethnicity so how is a country made more productive or stronger by diversity in it's population. It makes no sense; it is like saying cars a made better by painting them different colors.

Last edited:
What follows is a rather simple explaination, as to why the perpetuated lie that "diversity is our strength"; is not a strength at all. But rather a liability.

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.
Marcus Aurelius

Even if diversity is not a strength, assimilation is theft. That's worse.

Assimilation is not 'theft'. Assimilation is what allows people groups to co-exist and work together.

Coexist and work together? With assimilation it is like you coexist and work together with the Maffia that has killed one of your children, so now you are eager to assimilate some more and work with them so that they don't kill the other one too.

When the Japanese come here, they learn how to be American, while at the same time keeping true to aspects of their culture.

Have you been to their homes? I have. Many of the customs they keep, while being American.

Now the alternative is, you have people that never succeed in life. Live as a permanent under-class of their own choosing.

Which one of those two options is better for the minority? Which is better for all of society?

Look at Asians. They have a higher standard of living, than born white Americans.

This is the realty. They don't seem to find living a better life, with a higher average income, to be like working with the "Maffia that has killed one of your children".

Now if someone chooses to live a lower class life, for the sake of their culture, that's their choice. And the results are their choice too. You can't blame other people for the natural results of your bad choices.

If diversity is an asset, Brazil should be one of the wealthiest countries and Iceland one of the poorest.

I was a bit confused by the mention of Brazil. I've seen some documentaries on Brazil, and they seem to be the least racist, and most wealthy and integrated society around.

I don't see their example as being bad.

Brazil has horrible slums, and a high murder rate.

Does the existence of slums indicate racism? Does murder?

There are many countries which have slums, and have murder, and yet are not racists.

And how do you explain the poor whites in the south, which live in slums? Are we racists against whites?

If diversity is an asset, Brazil should be one of the wealthiest countries and Iceland one of the poorest.

I was a bit confused by the mention of Brazil. I've seen some documentaries on Brazil, and they seem to be the least racist, and most wealthy and integrated society around.

There are many countries which have slums, and have murder, and yet are not racists.

And how do you explain the poor whites in the south, which live in slums? Are we racists against whites?

WTF?
Oh okay racism is worse than murder. Haha.
Now I've heard it all.

I don't think anyone would really say that being teased by racial insults, is even close to being shot, raped, robbed, and so forth.

I've been teased for being of a Polish heritage, and I've been robbed, and raped.

Believe me, nothing even close to comparison.

I don't believe in racial equality, and I don't go around teasing people in person, or even online about that.

So, one can hold racist beliefs, without even doing any harm.

Oh, okay, that's worse than being shot at, raped, and robbed, gotcha.

Feel free to speak for yourself on the matter. Directly...
Why is racial pride mislabeled as a belief in supremacy; only when expressed by whites. Yet for all other races, it is applauded as a "celebration of diversity"?
i attend italian and irish pride parades and see lots of black people there.

you need to go outside more.

white cultures where im from arent called supremacists for celebrating...

this is only an issue when you DECLARE supremacy as a group....THEN youre called supremacist...is my observation.

cuz i dont see any other groups except self proclaimed supremacists called supremacist

not where im from

you should move
More Democrat anti-white bullshit from your little bubble....

There are plenty supremacists that aren't called such because they aren't white. There is a reason why the SPLC only calls genocidal maniacs like Farrakhan a "black separatist", and even that is just tokenism that most contemporary leftist groups won't dare do.

Irish and Italian parades are either based on the old cultures of Ireland and Italy that are now thought to be long gone, or they are based on the cultures that exist today in those countries, which vaguely resemble what they were because other peoples have now appropriated them.

Celebrating a thriving white people and culture is not allowed.
You are such a fraud. White people celebrate their culture all over the world. Why do you need to lie about this ?

White people celebrate their culture all over the world.
Huh? How do they do that when you categorically insisted THERE IS NO WHITE CULTURE 'you thick f**k?' (my asterisks)
You seem very confused.......AGAIN :uhoh3:
There are many separate white cultures. But there isnt an overarching white culture.
We hold an Eisteddfod every year to celebrate Welsh culture and achievements. What we dont do is celebrate any notion of Welsh supremacy or "white supremacy". Many countries do this and there is an Eisteddfod held in Patagonia as well.

Anglesey 2017 | National Eisteddfod

Of course there is a difference between celebrating your language and culture and celebrating your skin colour.

Yeah, well some day Welsh people might look, act, and think like Pakistanis.... Which you seem to fight for tooth, and nail BTW.

DBcblaSW0AE_0Md.jpg:large

WTF?
Oh okay racism is worse than murder. Haha.
Now I've heard it all.

I don't think anyone would really say that being teased by racial insults, is even close to being shot, raped, robbed, and so forth.

I've been teased for being of a Polish heritage, and I've been robbed, and raped.

Believe me, nothing even close to comparison.

I don't believe in racial equality, and I don't go around teasing people in person, or even online about that.

So, one can hold racist beliefs, without even doing any harm.

Oh, okay, that's worse than being shot at, raped, and robbed, gotcha.

"Oh okay racism is worse than murder. Haha"

I'm looking for where anyone said that. I don't see it.

Is that how we are discussing things now? We just make up what other people didn't say?

Because we are being physically and psychologically threatened every day of our lives?
You've never been attacked by a black person.
You've never been evicted by a black person
You've never been denied a job by a black person
and you've never heard a black person say, "We're going to eliminate 200 jobs here - have a nice day!"

Every person whose f*cked you over has had a white face attached to it.

So where is all physically and psychological terror that you're under ?

Because we are being physically and psychologically threatened every day of our lives?
You've never been attacked by a black person.
You've never been evicted by a black person
You've never been denied a job by a black person
and you've never heard a black person say, "We're going to eliminate 200 jobs here - have a nice day!"

Every person whose f*cked you over has had a white face attached to it.

So where is all physically and psychological terror that you're under ?

Starting with the first claim...

False.
I have never been evicted by anyone. It's called "paying your bills".
False.
False.
False.

Black supremacists loved Obama, dipshit.
Including Obama's black supremacist pastor.
President Obama was'nt free to do anything to sh*t on white people (even were he so inclined), given his own need to attract white support in order to win election or pass any of his policy agenda.

There are no institutional structures in the U.S. in which black people exercise final and controlling authority: not in the school systems, labor market, justice system, housing markets, financial markets, or media.

As such, the ability of black folks to oppress white people simply does not exist.
Even a black person who hates people and wants white people dead. He is in a position to kill no one, and if he were to try he would go to jail. Forever.

That’s not racism. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are virtually no black folks who can do any of that. But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly.

Black supremacists loved Obama, dipshit.
Including Obama's black supremacist pastor.
President Obama was'nt free to do anything to sh*t on white people (even were he so inclined), given his own need to attract white support in order to win election or pass any of his policy agenda.

There are no institutional structures in the U.S. in which black people exercise final and controlling authority: not in the school systems, labor market, justice system, housing markets, financial markets, or media.

As such, the ability of black folks to oppress white people simply does not exist.
Even a black person who hates people and wants white people dead. He is in a position to kill no one, and if he were to try he would go to jail. Forever.

That’s not racism. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are virtually no black folks who can do any of that. But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly.

Really. Give me an example.

Because a person from Finland, is just like a person from Portugal.... sure...
Yes they are.

The same dog that would bite me in Finland is the same dog that would bite me in Portugal

The white supremacists in Portugal think like the white supremacists in Finland.

I don't split white people into small groups. Ya know ? The same way you don't split black people up into groups

i love the way you just dissed all the white liberals out there who have spent their lives wallowing in guilt and bending over for you fuckers.
YOu just told them that all their efforts at making up for the past, and trying to make a better world,was a fucking stupid waste of time.
Thanks! LOL!!!
I don't hate white people....but then again. I don't hate Tigers........ But I understand a Tigers nature.

Tigers kill. It's not personal. It's just there nature.

All white people raised in a society where racism has been (and still is) so prevalent, will have internalized elements of racist thinking: certain beliefs, stereotypes, assumptions, and judgments about others and themselves. So in countries where beliefs in European/white superiority and domination have been historically placed, it is likely that everyone in such places will have intrenalized some of that conditioning.

So I don't get into there is "good white people" and "bad white people". I believe that all white people have whiten supremacy in them,

Your insane delusions about Trump being KKK, or me being a White Supremacists is noted and dismissed. Also, Fuck you.
My point about the principles of the Age of Enlightenment stands.
You may address it or fuck off as you see fit.
Trump's own father was a Klan member and that is the person who raised him. His own father would not rent to black people. Anyway you can read about Trump's racism here

Yes they are.

The same dog that would bite me in Finland is the same dog that would bite me in Portugal

The white supremacists in Portugal think like the white supremacists in Finland.

I don't split white people into small groups. Ya know ? The same way you don't split black people up into groups

But I do split black people into groups. Absolutely. There are many that never break the law, never smoke pot, never vandalize, never cause problems, follow the rules, work really hard, love their families... and actually have families, marry their wives, not just screw every woman that come in contact with...

There are very good black that wonderful people.

And there are others, that are the exact opposite, that march around in the streets after a scum sucking criminal rightly gets shot. That complain when they are arrested for breaking the law. That have broken families and mess up lives, and blame everyone but themselves for their problems.

One group I don't have time for. The other group, I would be willing to die for.

Very different groups of people. Yes, they are not the same group. Skin color doesn't matter to me at all. They are not the same group of people just because they have similar amounts of melanin in their skin. Not even close to being the same.

i love the way you just dissed all the white liberals out there who have spent their lives wallowing in guilt and bending over for you fuckers.
YOu just told them that all their efforts at making up for the past, and trying to make a better world,was a fucking stupid waste of time.
Thanks! LOL!!!
I don't hate white people....but then again. I don't hate Tigers........ But I understand a Tigers nature.

Tigers kill. It's not personal. It's just there nature.

All white people raised in a society where racism has been (and still is) so prevalent, will have internalized elements of racist thinking: certain beliefs, stereotypes, assumptions, and judgments about others and themselves. So in countries where beliefs in European/white superiority and domination have been historically placed, it is likely that everyone in such places will have intrenalized some of that conditioning.

So I don't get into there is "good white people" and "bad white people". I believe that all white people have whiten supremacy in them,

Which is pure racism on your part, and makes a complete lie out of everything that white people have ever believed about equality and racial peace and diversity and multiculturalism.

Every stupid liberal on this site who reads what you just read, is desperately trying to ignore it.

As time marches on, and we see more and more evidence that you are not alone in being a racist black, they will do that more and more.

More and more white people will realize that liberalism is, oh my GOd, fucking stupid and harmful.

YOu are everything I want in a black person.

This is for you.

carousel1.png

Last edited:
Your insane delusions about Trump being KKK, or me being a White Supremacists is noted and dismissed. Also, Fuck you.
My point about the principles of the Age of Enlightenment stands.
You may address it or fuck off as you see fit.
Trump's own father was a Klan member and that is the person who raised him. His own father would not rent to black people. Anyway you can read about Trump's racism here

My father was a life long Union Democrat.

He had a plastic bust of JFK on a shelf, though out my entire childhood.

Yes they are.

But I do split black people into groups. Absolutely. There are many that never break the law, never smoke pot, never vandalize, never cause problems, follow the rules, work really hard, love their families... and actually have families, marry their wives, not just screw every woman that come in contact with...

And there are others, that are the exact opposite, that march around in the streets after a scum sucking criminal rightly gets shot. That complain when they are arrested for breaking the law. That have broken families and mess up lives, and blame everyone but themselves for their problems.

One group I don't have time for. The other group, I would be willing to die for.

Very different groups of people. Yes, they are not the same group. Skin color doesn't matter to me at all. They are not the same group of people just because they have similar amounts of melanin in their skin. Not even close to being the same.

How widespread do you think Paul's racism is in the black community?

You notice all these so good white people are never in the courtroom ?

O. Sure. So called good white folks will do some token bullshit, ineffective like marching with black people. Because at 6 0' Clock they get to back to their segregated white neighbourhood and wake up to there white job and black people get to go back to there area of high unemployment

I know how fake most white supremacists are

Do you come out with that speech when your around white mates, white family, white friends when they say sh*t about black people ?

No.

You do realize that no more racism. Could mean no more white people ?

The roots of white racism is white genetic extinction. You put all the people into a pot and mix them up. Out would pop a black person.

So the thought that white people can change this behaviour is a high level expectation. They are playing a white survival game which means they have to control everything on the planet or face possible extinction.

There is a deeper reason as to why they used to chop of black men's penis, why they have white flight, why they are so fearful of immigrants (Especially non white ones) why were ever they go on the planet they cut themselves off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back