Divided States of America

Some people long for the past and others hope for a bright and different future, neither of which are in the immediate plans of the real shot callers. Shorten a dog's chain one link at a time and pretty soon he's under total control, and doesn't remember his chain was ever longer.

In the last 6 months I've been in WV, Ohio, Pa, Md, Va, N.C., Tenn, Ky, Ind, Ill, Missouri, Oklahoma, NY, Michigan and New Jersey.

I rarely hear people actually discussing politics. I see some flags flying but most people are simply working to get through the day.

None of the people I meet know my politics nor mine theirs.

Some people long for the past and others hope for a bright and different future, neither of which are in the immediate plans of the real shot callers. Shorten a dog's chain one link at a time and pretty soon he's under total control, and doesn't remember his chain was ever longer.

Love Iris.........she is touring but I'm not sure I'll get to make a show.

In the last 6 months I've been in WV, Ohio, Pa, Md, Va, N.C., Tenn, Ky, Ind, Ill, Missouri, Oklahoma, NY, Michigan and New Jersey.

I rarely hear people actually discussing politics. I see some flags flying but most people are simply working to get through the day.

I also manage to get along people of every political point of view as long as we avoid politics

I guess that's a way of dealing, but the observations you make and underlying concerns will eventually surface. You can't repress genuine feelings for long with voluntary censoring, it doesn't work and is not healthy.

Forum List

Back