DNA testing reveals a THIRD of migrants faked family relationship with children to claim asylum

Trump is correct again, and again. They aren't sending their best.

Every immigrant who got in this way need to be checked now and possibly sent packing. Of course, one thing Trump hasn't still delivered on is ending this madness altogether.

To be honest, I'm surprised it's only a third. They sell or rent these kids out for adults to get into the country, and who knows what happens to these kids once they get in. I imagine they send the kids back to get more adults and make the same claim.

Every immigrant who got in this way need to be checked now and possibly sent packing. Of course, one thing Trump hasn't still delivered on is ending this madness altogether.
You do know immigrants cost the first. Generation and pay your commie benefits ever after?
Have you got the gonads to walk 2000 miles fat white boy?

They need to use photo face recon to id each one of these turned loose so when they get some new Id you can nail them and ship them.

I'd go one better than photo face recon. I'd get fingerprints and retinal scans. It isn't that difficult and takes practically no time at all. When I visited Japan this year, they did both fingerprints and the retinal scans before issuing me my visa. Keep a database and cross check the data when these people show up again, especially the kids. Arrest anyone who shows up with a kid already in the database.

You do know immigrants cost the first. Generation and pay your commie benefits ever after?

They cost the first generation, you got that right. The rest was nonsense.

Except me being white, that's true. Guess how much guilt I feel?`It's a big round number.

Daily mail "told" the examiner?
A real reputable source.
You can't be a Brit, we laugh at the Mail
I wonder what our hospital rate is.
As through History, migrants are the most aggressive and inventive and productive.
Would you have the guts to give up everything and move thousands of miles?
I guess you know our Muslims are better educated and earn more than we local rubes?

Daily mail "told" the examiner?
A real reputable source.
You can't be a Brit, we laugh at the Mail
I wonder what our hospital rate is.
As through History, migrants are the most aggressive and inventive and productive.
Would you have the guts to give up everything and move thousands of miles?
I guess you know our Muslims are better educated and earn more than we local rubes?
ICE awards new contract for rapid DNA testing at southwest border, expands pilot program

Well, you could always start there.

I move frequently. Get over yourself.

No surprise that they're liars and cheats too. Reason enough to give the choice of leaving and never coming back or standng up in front of a firing squad. Ship the kids back to where they came from and banish their parents from ever coming here.
Brave white supremist boy?
Last time you were in hand to hand with ISIS again?
And never heard of the daily mail!!!
ICE awards new contract for rapid DNA testing at southwest border, expands pilot program

They cost the first generation, you got that right. The rest was nonsense.

Except me being white, that's true. Guess how much guilt I feel?`It's a big round number.
Wonder why I could have guessed that?
Zero college white boy?
Try looking at immigrant inventions / ownership, Apple?
Such ignorance.
I guess you didn't know Ben Franklin wanted to ban German immigrants?
"They are swarthy, can't speak English and are taking our jobs"
Sound familiar?

It would probably have been a good idea.

But barring Mexicans from immigrating to the country is DEFINITELY a GREAT idea.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back