DNC: Ann Romney 'never worked a day in her life'

This is quite funny.
RFP_MomsEconomy_DonationPg_360x288_4-12-12_Deploy.jpg

WTG Romney campaign. :D

Moms and women in general hate Romney. Ann has to love him, he's taken good care of her all these years while she sits at home eating bon bons..

So much for the left patronizing women.

Guess the facade has been lifted and the truth made obvious.

Well, given the left's love of all things abortion... I can see whey they have such disdain for women who actually become mothers. Stupid bitches!!!

And that's the bigger point that is being lost. There are many people who have little respect for stay at home moms. If she feels that way, she should own it. But more importantly, Ms. Rosen depicts the elitist attitude of many liberals in that no one should have an opinion on anything except them. Women who don't work outside the home need to to STFU, just like anyone else who isn't them. Ivory tower elitist arrogance. Typical.
To the bolded, exactly. And, that is quite sexist, just like "barefoot and pregnant" is.

Keep making babies and cooking, but dear gawd, STFU.

Nope, she was specifically talking about ecomonic issues.

She was specifically saying that Anne Romney has not experienced the fianncail concerns and anxiety of your typical american mom in America and therefore she is in no position to be advising her husband.

There...that is the truth without the spin.

Rosens mistake however?

Why is Pelosi qualified to write law for those same people, but Anne Romeny is not qualified to offer her opinion regarding those same people?

That is where she erred. It was an attack on Anne that had no basis.

I can accept that as a resonable argument, I'm not sure I agree whole-haeartedly with your opinon, however, it is much more honest than the faux spin that "They waging a war on stay at home moms!"

Thank you.

Rosen should have skipped the whole "...never worked a day..." line and would have still gotten her message across.

Fair enough.....but lets take out that error...which moind you...really was not an error...it was spun into something more...

But take it out...

Her argument was that Ann, with her comfortable life and lack of financial anxiety, is in no position to advise her husband...

OK...

So tell me...

Why is Nancy Pelosi qualified to write law for those same people, but Anne Romeny is not qualified to offer her opinion regarding those same people?

Rosen never said that Ann Romney never worked a day in her life?

Rosen is not a Democrat?

Can you not read? Do you not know what DNC stands for?
Absolutely I know what it stands for.

But your reading skills are in question. (I've bolded some pertinent words so you won't miss it this time.)
Why is the DNC referenced in the thread title?

Oh, I know. To affirm one of my top ten rules of Rightwing Propaganda:

They will always turn the truth into some sort of a lie, even when they don't need to.

Rosen hired for Wasserman-Schultz media consulting | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Democratic Strategist. Paid 120K by the DNC. But she doesn't "work for them"?

Thrown under the bus. Ruthless bastards.

You're an idiot.

If you have evidence that the DNC issued and stands behind an organizational position that Ann Romney never worked a day in her life, then post it.

Otherwise shut up.

Can you not read? Do you not know what DNC stands for?

But your reading skills are in question. (I've bolded some pertinent words so you won't miss it this time.)
Rosen hired for Wasserman-Schultz media consulting | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Democratic Strategist. Paid 120K by the DNC. But she doesn't "work for them"?

Thrown under the bus. Ruthless bastards.

You're an idiot.

If you have evidence that the DNC issued and stands behind an organizational position that Ann Romney never worked a day in her life, then post it.

Otherwise shut up.
So, Rosen never worked for the DNC now?

Wow.

Peel back the layer on a Liberal and find amazing hypocrisy.

Suppose the Left likes 'em barefoot and pregnant.

Obama and DNC advisor Hilary Rosen Attacks Ann Romney - YouTube

Does she not have a valid point in that Romney holds his wife up as telling him about women caring about the economy while she herself has never been a part of looking/having a job in that economy?

Why isn't Romney speaking straight out for himself instead of holding up his wife as "advising him" on an issue she has no experience in except...except....she's female. She is commenting on Romney getting advise on an issue from a person how has no experience in that issue.

BTW, I like how Hilary Rosen makes the point that this "War on Women" is purely a Right wing construct.

Last edited:
Nope, she was specifically talking about ecomonic issues.

She was specifically saying that Anne Romney has not experienced the fianncail concerns and anxiety of your typical american mom in America and therefore she is in no position to be advising her husband.

Rosens mistake however?

Why is Pelosi qualified to write law for those same people, but Anne Romeny is not qualified to offer her opinion regarding those same people?

Been asking this question (in bold) since yesterday.....not one answer.

Are you claiming that the conservative consensus around here is an endorsement of Nancy Pelois's 'qualifications' and an endorsement of the laws she writes?

that's a good one.

Does she not have a valid point in that Romney holds his wife up as telling him about women caring about the economy while she herself has never been a part of looking/having a job in that economy?

Why isn't Romney speaking straight out for himself instead of holding up his wife as "advising him" on an issue she has no experience in except...except....she's female.

Yes, she should just shut the fuck up, bake some cookies and spread her legs as needed.

You leftist goons are priceless.

:badgrin:

Why isn't Romney speaking straight out for himself instead of holding up his wife as "advising him" on an issue she has no experience in except...except....she's female.
So, let me get this spin straight: The reason Rosen, an employee of the DNC, can say such sexist things is because Romney listens to his wife's opinions about women?

Really? You want to go with that?

You're an idiot.

Otherwise shut up.

Wow.

As a spokesperson issuing DNC authorized statements on issues?

No. Stop being an idiot.

You're an idiot.

Otherwise shut up.

Wow.

As a spokesperson issuing DNC authorized statements on issues on CNN?

No. Stop being an idiot.
Let's see: Limbaugh, who never worked for the RNC, IS a spokesperson for the RNC, but Rosen, who IS working for the DNC, doesn't speak for them?

:lmao:

Heat should help that pulled muscle of yours. Warm up before stretching next time.

So, let me get this spin straight: The reason Rosen, an employee of the DNC, can say such sexist things is because Romney listens to his wife's opinions about women?

She is not a spokesperson for the DNC, and her statement was repudiated by the DNC chairman,

there is not even guilt by association here, let alone guilt, period.

Stop being an idiot.

Rosens mistake however?

Been asking this question (in bold) since yesterday.....not one answer.

Are you claiming that the conservative consensus around here is an endorsement of Nancy Pelois's 'qualifications' and an endorsement of the laws she writes?

that's a good one.

Look...I dont know what the heck you are talking about. I dont care what the conservative consensus is around here.

I heard what she said and the context it was said. I believe it was blown way oput of proportion and spun.

But I know the point she was making....and I wanted to debate the point itself.

And I asked a valid question......

Why is Pelosi qualified to write law for those same people, but Anne Romeny is not qualified to offer her opinion regarding those same people

and that is twice you have read the question and twice you have diverted from it. You have the right not to answer it....that is fine..

But I must question what your reason is to not answer it.

To be frank....in 2 days NOT ONE PERSON on the left has answered it.

Yes really... they're in full panic mode now as they tell women to just STFU and get back in the kitchen.

She is not a spokesperson for the DNC, and her statement was repudiated by the DNC chairman,

Stop being an idiot.
But Limbaugh, who NEVER worked for the RNC, IS a GOP spokesperson?

Stop it. You're killing me. :lmao:

Wow.

No. Stop being an idiot.
Let's see: Limbaugh, who never worked for the RNC, IS a spokesperson for the RNC, but Rosen, who IS working for the DNC, doesn't speak for them?

Heat should help that pulled muscle of yours. Warm up before stretching next time.

You're claiming that Limbaugh is a spokesperson for the RNC? What does that have to do with this?

Stop being an idiot.

She's an adviser to the the Obama re-election campaign.

Stop being stupid... unless of course the DNC has fired her?

Nah, that's right, they didn't.

No. Stop being an idiot.

You're claiming that Limbaugh is a spokesperson for the RNC? What does that have to do with this?

The left for some odd reson thinks Limbaugh IS the RNC.

Forum List

Back