DNC: Ann Romney 'never worked a day in her life'

As a spokesperson issuing DNC authorized statements on issues on CNN?

No. Stop being an idiot.
Let's see: Limbaugh, who never worked for the RNC, IS a spokesperson for the RNC, but Rosen, who IS working for the DNC, doesn't speak for them?

:lmao:

Heat should help that pulled muscle of yours. Warm up before stretching next time.

You're claiming that Limbaugh is a spokesperson for the RNC? What does that have to do with this?
I have never claimed Limbaugh was spokesperson for the RNC. In fact, I have argued with several here that he is not and never has been. You were included in that group.

;)

So, why would the DNC employ Rosen as an advisor if her views weren't in line with the DNC?

Is the DNC that incompetent and irresponsible to hire such persons?

As a spokesperson issuing DNC authorized statements on issues on CNN?

No. Stop being an idiot.
Let's see: Limbaugh, who never worked for the RNC, IS a spokesperson for the RNC, but Rosen, who IS working for the DNC, doesn't speak for them?

Heat should help that pulled muscle of yours. Warm up before stretching next time.

You're claiming that Limbaugh is a spokesperson for the RNC? What does that have to do with this?
now you are just wasting my time.....and I am in control of my time....so you are no longer worthy of it.

Cya.

Who cares, not all women want a set of balls and want to be men. Women's studies professors are the weirdos, not women who decide not to work.

Plus do democrats ever work? they just get their buddies to appoint them to a cushy government job, where they pay nothing for their own benefits and cant get fired even if they rape someone on video. And the rest just leech off the taxpayers.

This is more in keeping with the Rightwing take on women who work? My, that will win the women of America over, won't it?

Been asking this question (in bold) since yesterday.....not one answer.

Are you claiming that the conservative consensus around here is an endorsement of Nancy Pelois's 'qualifications' and an endorsement of the laws she writes?

that's a good one.

Look...I dont know what the heck you are talking about. I dont care what the conservative consensus is around here.

I heard what she said and the context it was said. I believe it was blown way oput of proportion and spun.

But I know the point she was making....and I wanted to debate the point itself.

And I asked a valid question......

Why is Pelosi qualified to write law for those same people, but Anne Romeny is not qualified to offer her opinion regarding those same people

and that is twice you have read the question and twice you have diverted from it. You have the right not to answer it....that is fine..

But I must question what your reason is to not answer it.

To be frank....in 2 days NOT ONE PERSON on the left has answered it.

It's not relevant is the reason I'm not answering it.

If Ann Romney possesses some special personal expertise, through experience, on all that is associated with mothers having to take a job outside the home to help pay the bills and then juggle that with the hard work of raising children,

then let's hear it.

What is it?

I have never claimed Limbaugh was spokesperson for the RNC. In fact, I have argued with several here that he is not and never has been. You were included in that group.

;)

So, why would the DNC employ Rosen as an advisor if her views weren't in line with the DNC?

Of course not.... this is how leftists view women and pretty much any minority. Get in line or get out.

Here is where the democrats screwed up BIG time. When Sarah Palin was governor, the democrats said that her family didn't mean much to her because she was a working mother. NOW they castigate Ann Romney for not working. In trying to have it both ways, the democrats end up with nothing.

This is true and an excellent point.

Anytime Dems bring up their "war on women" talking point mantra Reps can now point to the comments about both Sarah Palin and Mrs. Romney to show their politicing and hypocricy on the issue.

Are you claiming that the conservative consensus around here is an endorsement of Nancy Pelois's 'qualifications' and an endorsement of the laws she writes?

that's a good one.

Look...I dont know what the heck you are talking about. I dont care what the conservative consensus is around here.

I heard what she said and the context it was said. I believe it was blown way oput of proportion and spun.

Why is Pelosi qualified to write law for those same people, but Anne Romeny is not qualified to offer her opinion regarding those same people

and that is twice you have read the question and twice you have diverted from it. You have the right not to answer it....that is fine..

If Ann Romney possesses some special personal expertise, through experience, on all that is associated with mothers having to take a job outside the home to help pay the bills and then juggle that with the hard work of raising children,

then let's hear it.

What is it?

I agree, stupid bitch should just shut up and get down on her knees... she's never done anything of any value.. why should anyone listen to her opinion?

Give me the opinions of that talent monster Pelosi any day!!!

;)

So now the argument is that because the DNC doesn't have the psychic power to divine that someone they hire might make a rhetorical blunder sometime in the future, that's the measure of their incompetence?

The Republicans are nominating the worst flip flopper in the history of politics for PRESIDENT.

How does that compare, on the incompetent scale?

What a freakin' stupid thing to say. Moms don't work.

Just another example of how partisan ideology makes people NUTS.

The GOP would be smart to jump all over this one.

Mothers DO work....but, unfortunately, their work at home does NOT figure into the economy. Unless you want to show us how they become unemployed in the home when jobs go south.

Romney would have better served himself on this issue by holding up someone else, perhaps female staff members who have jobs (yes I know stay-at-home moms have jobs, but see above) in the work force advising him about how tough the economy is on them when seeking and keeping employment. NOT someone who has never had to go out and seek a job.

that's a good one.

then let's hear it.

What is it?

you are a joke.

You dont want to debate...you just want to criticize.

I offered up a valid question based on something you said....that Rosens criticism, although not worded properly is valid of Romney. (paraphrased)

So I simply asked you to back it up....by asking you a very vcalid question.

And what do you do? You divert...and then ask me a question.

That makes you no better than truthmatters on this board.

It also means I asked you to back something up that you cant.

That makes you a phony.

Yeah raising five kids is not a job and having to deal with multiple sclerosis, breast cancer and having a lumpectomy didn't take up any of her time. If I remember right in the 2004 election wasn't the same claim made about Laura Bush until it was pointed out she had worked as librarian.

Ann Romney sure sounds like she has WORKED, if helping raise five kids, running a household while your Husband serves in office, manages a company, AND runs for President, ISN'T work, what IS?

True, but the issue is about women having trouble seeking and gaining employment in these tough economic times. DO you think Ann Romney is a good advisor on that issue?

Mothers DO work....but, unfortunately, their work at home does NOT figure into the economy. Unless you want to show us how they become unemployed in the home when jobs go south.

Romney would have better served himself on this issue by holding up someone else, perhaps female staff members who have jobs (yes I know stay-at-home moms have jobs, but see above) in the work force advising him about how tough the economy is on them when seeking and keeping employment. NOT someone who has never had to go out and seek a job.
To the bolded, how is that?

Can you not read? Do you not know what DNC stands for?
Absolutely I know what it stands for.

But y
our reading skills are in question. (I've bolded some pertinent words so you won't miss it this time.)
Rosen hired for Wasserman-Schultz media consulting | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Democratic Strategist. Paid 120K by the DNC. But she doesn't "work for them"?

Thrown under the bus. Ruthless bastards.

You're an idiot.

If you have evidence that the DNC issued and stands behind an organizational position that Ann Romney never worked a day in her life, then post it.

Otherwise shut up.

Not an idiot and won't shut up. I'd also like to add that she has visited the WH over 30 times and works for CNN. Hmm. Maybe people should demand that sponsors pull their ads.

My crystal ball says Ms. Rosen may be working for Fox in the near future. Her liberal friends are awfully fickle. Lol

that's a good one.

Ann Romney can advise all she wants. But tell me what makes her particularly qualified to give EXPERT advise on how hard it is for women in this job market to find and hold jobs?

He was talking about his wife on the campaign trail. Candidates do that.

But your point is another good example of how the Dems should just own this. If you're with Rosen, say it loud and clear. I wonder why there has been so much spin on this from the Left.

Absolutely I know what it stands for.

But y
our reading skills are in question. (I've bolded some pertinent words so you won't miss it this time.)

You're an idiot.

If you have evidence that the DNC issued and stands behind an organizational position that Ann Romney never worked a day in her life, then post it.

Otherwise shut up.

Not an idiot and won't shut up. I'd also like to add that she has visited the WH over 30 times and works for CNN. Hmm. Maybe people should demand that sponsors pull their ads.

My crystal ball says Ms. Rosen may be working for Fox in the near future. Her liberal friends are awfully fickle. Lol
:lol: This is some serious tossing under the bus, isn't it?

To the bolded, how is that?

LOL I'm sure stay at home moms never buy anything Si ;)

Bod your displaying the same ignorance and degenerating attitudes toward women that Rosen displayed with her comments that stay at home moms don't understand anything.

that's a good one.

Answering that question would either require them to lie or to post a response that makes them look like hypocrites, that is why you won't and haven't got an anwer.

Almost makes you feel sorry for her. Lol

Hilary Rosen is a media consultant and Dem strategist. She did not "misspeak". Unfortunately, that "strategy" misfired.

Yup, like I said to Dragon

I wonder how many other democrat operatives who have visited the white house dozens of times feel that women who stay home to raise a family are somehow less valuable than women who worked careers?

I doubt very much that Hilary Rosen feels that way. I think this entire business was a put-on orchestrated by the president.

I don't doubt that she was directed to comment about Anne Romney from those up high in the Obama administration, probably not obama himself but those in his inner circle.

I think they figured it would play as just another "Romeny is a rich dude" attack and didn't anticipate the actual comment to be taking as an insult against stay at home mothers.

They can do damage control but we got to peek under the mask a little which does damage their whole "Republicans hate you" and "Romney is rich and out of touch" mantras.

Forum List

Back