DNC: Ann Romney 'never worked a day in her life'

This is quite funny.
RFP_MomsEconomy_DonationPg_360x288_4-12-12_Deploy.jpg

WTG Romney campaign. :D

Peel back the layer on a Liberal and find amazing hypocrisy.

Suppose the Left likes 'em barefoot and pregnant.

Obama and DNC advisor Hilary Rosen Attacks Ann Romney - YouTube

The hypocracy is all on the cons on this one. The Dem advisor no more criticized Mrs. Mittens for being a stay at home mom than mittens "loves to fire people" Twisting her words into a different meaning or taking them out of context, because she was talking about Mr. Mittens taking ecomonic advice from someone who is simple out of touch with common everyday working women. Nothing to do whatsoever about the work involved in being a stay at home mom.

But of course the pussies in the democratic party get all freaked out when they hear the head lines and throw her under the bus like they did when BratPhart attacked Sherod. They show their true colors once again.

Oh please, it was an attempt to criticise sisters for not joining the feminist/dyke cause. Similar to Hillary's baking cookies remark, but Rosen found out not eveyone's a carpet munching women's studies professor.
And if you couldnt speak on the economey because you never held a job, Democrats shouldnt speak at all on it. Althought they can speak to ripping off the american taxpayer.

This is quite funny.
RFP_MomsEconomy_DonationPg_360x288_4-12-12_Deploy.jpg

WTG Romney campaign. :D

Moms and women in general hate Romney. Ann has to love him, he's taken good care of her all these years while she sits at home eating bon bons..

In general?? Are you sure?? I'm a woman and I'm a mom, I guess I'm an exception. :)
I'm a woman, and NOT a mom, and I find the position that stay at home moms never work a day in their life as offensive.

The last thing women will tolerate is some man telling them which women are "real women" that have valid and relevant concerns. That is the attitude of men that started the enitre women's feminist movement back in the 70s! It took obama to roll us back that far.

Democrats may spin this anyway they like, but it has been a real hit, a serious hit.

Peel back the layer on a Liberal and find amazing hypocrisy.

Suppose the Left likes 'em barefoot and pregnant.

Obama and DNC advisor Hilary Rosen Attacks Ann Romney - YouTube

The hypocracy is all on the cons on this one. The Dem advisor no more criticized Mrs. Mittens for being a stay at home mom than mittens "loves to fire people" Twisting her words into a different meaning or taking them out of context, because she was talking about Mr. Mittens taking ecomonic advice from someone who is simple out of touch with common everyday working women. Nothing to do whatsoever about the work involved in being a stay at home mom.

But of course the pussies in the democratic party get all freaked out when they hear the head lines and throw her under the bus like they did when BratPhart attacked Sherod. They show their true colors once again.

Oh please, it was an attempt to criticise sisters for not joining the feminist/dyke cause. Similar to Hillary's baking cookies remark, but Rosen found out not eveyone's a carpet munching women's studies professor.
And if you couldnt speak on the economey because you never held a job, Democrats shouldnt speak at all on it. Althought they can speak to ripping off the american taxpayer.

Nope, she was specifically talking about ecomonic issues.

Why is the DNC referenced in the thread title?

Oh, I know. To affirm one of my top ten rules of Rightwing Propaganda:

They will always turn the truth into some sort of a lie, even when they don't need to.

Rosen hired for Wasserman-Schultz media consulting | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Democratic Strategist. Paid 120K by the DNC. But she doesn't "work for them"?

Thrown under the bus. Ruthless bastards.
And, apparently, she never said that Ann Romney never worked a day in her life, either.

She was specifically saying that Anne Romney has not experienced the fianncail concerns and anxiety of your typical american mom in America and therefore she is in no position to be advising her husband.

There...that is the truth without the spin.

Rosens mistake however?

Why is Pelosi qualified to write law for those same people, but Anne Romeny is not qualified to offer her opinion regarding those same people?

That is where she erred. It was an attack on Anne that had no basis.

She was specifically saying that Anne Romney has not experienced the fianncail concerns and anxiety of your typical american mom in America and therefore she is in no position to be advising her husband.

Rosens mistake however?

Why is Pelosi qualified to write law for those same people, but Anne Romeny is not qualified to offer her opinion regarding those same people?

Been asking this question (in bold) since yesterday.....not one answer.

Rosens mistake however?

I can accept that as a resonable argument, I'm not sure I agree whole-haeartedly with your opinon, however, it is much more honest than the faux spin that "They waging a war on stay at home moms!"

Thank you.

Rosen should have skipped the whole "...never worked a day..." line and would have still gotten her message across.

How many conservatives in this thread condemned the OP for the outright lie in the thread title?

Is my guess of zero way too low? :lol::lol::lol:
Rosen never said that Ann Romney never worked a day in her life?

Rosen is not a Democrat?

Can you not read? Do you not know what DNC stands for?
Absolutely I know what it stands for.

But your reading skills are in question. (I've bolded some pertinent words so you won't miss it this time.)
Why is the DNC referenced in the thread title?

Oh, I know. To affirm one of my top ten rules of Rightwing Propaganda:

They will always turn the truth into some sort of a lie, even when they don't need to.

Rosen hired for Wasserman-Schultz media consulting | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Democratic Strategist. Paid 120K by the DNC. But she doesn't "work for them"?

Thrown under the bus. Ruthless bastards.

And that's the bigger point that is being lost. There are many people who have little respect for stay at home moms. If she feels that way, she should own it. But more importantly, Ms. Rosen depicts the elitist attitude of many liberals in that no one should have an opinion on anything except them. Women who don't work outside the home need to to STFU, just like anyone else who isn't them. Ivory tower elitist arrogance. Typical.

Forum List

Back