DNC calls FBI after detecting attempt to hack its voter database

I'm surprised since the DNC IT guy ignored the FBI before the election.

You know. When the FBI told them to watch for hackers.

Now they pay attention?? Wonder if the Russian hackers are having another go at the DNC?? LOL

"If they see how many dead people and Illegals are in our voter base, we're fucked!!"

Well the FBI would be the right people to call now wouldn’t it?

A DNC Hack?

1. Where is Debbie Wasserman-Schultz?

2. Is she and the terrorist-connected Pakistani 'band' back together?

:p

DNC calls FBI after detecting attempt to hack its voter database...

Untitled.png

^^^FBI: A threat has been detected...liberals are dumb.

The phishing email that hacked the account of John Podesta

Last edited:
Round 2 ...or is this round 3? :)

---
I wonder if Trump promised Russia something for another hack, or if they're just happy with the damage that Trump is doing to the foundations of the U.S.
yeah they love those sanctions put on them, they want more!
You mean the ones congress had to unanimously force Trump to enact, as he fought against them until the last possible second? Those sanctions? :rolleyes:

---
I wonder if Trump promised Russia something for another hack, or if they're just happy with the damage that Trump is doing to the foundations of the U.S.
You mean the ones congress had to unanimously force Trump to enact, as he fought against them until the last possible second? Those sanctions? :rolleyes:
U.S. Hits Russian Oligarchs And Officials With Sanctions Over Election Interference

The Trump administration is laying sanctions on 38 Russian oligarchs, government officials and business entities, citing "the Kremlin's malign agenda" that ranges from malicious online campaigns and efforts to undermine democracy to its actions in eastern Ukraine and Syria.

---
U.S. Hits Russian Oligarchs And Officials With Sanctions Over Election Interference

The Trump administration is laying sanctions on 38 Russian oligarchs, government officials and business entities, citing "the Kremlin's malign agenda" that ranges from malicious online campaigns and efforts to undermine democracy to its actions in eastern Ukraine and Syria.
Yes our senators did a great job of forcing this where Trump wanted not only to block new sanctions, but to remove old ones.

---

Yes our senators did a great job of forcing this where Trump wanted not only to block new sanctions, but to remove old ones.
He levied the sanctions.....just deal with it

Forum List

Back