DNC CANCELS climate debate! Why you ask?

GREENHOUSE GAS POLLUTION:
  • What mankind exhales.
  • What plants live on.

When you exhale freon let me know

Obviously, you must still be inhaling some! Freon isn't a greenhouse gas you TWIT. And use of Freon has all but disappeared, anyway, at least in the USA.

Freon/R-22/HFCS are not just greenhouse gases you twit, they are super nasty greenhouse gases
LOL

Those gases break down O-Zone they are not GHG's.

Then why is R22 production banned in the US come January 1, 2020 if they be sooooooooooooo safe?
Simple.. It was believed that gas (R12 and R22) broke down O-Zone molecules and opened the earth to solar radiation that kills life. IE; the polar O-Zone hole. We now know that this is wrong and that O-Zone is created during polar summer from the suns power and it decreases naturally in winter when the energy received from the sun can not create it.

Outlawing cows and cars is political suicide. I think I'll drive down to the store and get me a big old steak. Democrats have finally gone off the deep end.
There are millions of people who are stupid enough to vote for that.

How do you think Democrats keep winning?

Obviously, you must still be inhaling some! Freon isn't a greenhouse gas you TWIT. And use of Freon has all but disappeared, anyway, at least in the USA.

Freon/R-22/HFCS are not just greenhouse gases you twit, they are super nasty greenhouse gases

Fucking Clueless IDIOT.

Yes you are Hydrofluorocarbons

https://www.brighthubengineering.com/hvac/61968-timeline-for-phase-out-of-r22-refrigerant/

Clueless Dumbster Dipshit.

And yet it is still banned :abgg2q.jpg:

Fucking Clueless IDIOT.

https://www.brighthubengineering.com/hvac/61968-timeline-for-phase-out-of-r22-refrigerant/

Only because we can prove, thorough empirical experiment, that CFC's break down O-Zone to some extent.

LOL

Those gases break down O-Zone they are not GHG's.

Then why is R22 production banned in the US come January 1, 2020 if they be sooooooooooooo safe?
Simple.. It was believed that gas (R12 and R22) broke down O-Zone molecules and opened the earth to solar radiation that kills life. IE; the polar O-Zone hole. We now know that this is wrong and that O-Zone is created during polar summer from the suns power and it decreases naturally in winter when the energy received from the sun can not create it.

Add to that Bob, last time I checked, UV rays were not yet linked to global warming.

Because they are fucking insane and it would have been on national tv lol

Ban planes!? Hahha

16 trillion!? Yea ok

Tear down all building in NYC. And rebuild... nope

It’s over.. you have lost 99% of moderate democrats and independents

Democratic National Committee Votes Down Climate Debate. Activists Vow To Fight On. | HuffPost

Climate change is scientific FACT! NYC will be ground down to bedrock by 1,000 foot thick glaciers during the next ice age just as the area was during the last ice age. NYC should pray for warming.

Fucking Clueless IDIOT.

So is reincarnation by Buddhist Monks in China.

Forum List

Back