DNC in full 'HIDE BIDEN' mode

It's possible Biden will make even fewer appearances than Hillary did and that didn't work out too well for her.
Oh I'm sure he and his people will visit wiscon and Mich too a few times People are fed up with this Putin loving money grubbing POS Trump

By people you mean yourself and...well nobody else.
If trumps doings ,his inability to lead floats your boat blues ,so be it To me and MILLIONS more he is a complete disaster Who to believe ,non partisan generals that state he's an AH, life time non partisan workers in the WH who know Trump is a POS or you ?

Millions more got it, which millions? Can you back up your statement or is it simply your personal opinion?
Read the polls?? Just look at battleground states You think polls mean nothing?

I'll show you a real poll this Nov snowflake. :itsok:
Unless your pals can find a way to reduce legal voting you have no chance This isn't Hillary

It's possible Biden will make even fewer appearances than Hillary did and that didn't work out too well for her.
Oh I'm sure he and his people will visit wiscon and Mich too a few times People are fed up with this Putin loving money grubbing POS Trump

By people you mean yourself and...well nobody else.
If trumps doings ,his inability to lead floats your boat blues ,so be it To me and MILLIONS more he is a complete disaster Who to believe ,non partisan generals that state he's an AH, life time non partisan workers in the WH who know Trump is a POS or you ?

Millions more got it, which millions? Can you back up your statement or is it simply your personal opinion?
Read the polls?? Just look at battleground states You think polls mean nothing?

I'll show you a real poll this Nov snowflake. :itsok:
Unless your pals can find a way to reduce legal voting you have no chance This isn't Hillary

LMAO yeah it's Joe Biden :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back