DNC Night 3 Holds Steady With 20.2 Million Viewers

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The Democrats are putting on a far better show than the Republicans did. With 20.2 million viewers last night they dwarfed the 13.25 million the Republicans had. The nation has Trump fatigue and aren't interested in his antics or his message anymore. The nation is moving on from MAGA.

The Democrats are putting on a far better show than the Republicans did. With 20.2 million viewers last night they dwarfed the 13.25 million the Republicans had. The nation has Trump fatigue and aren't interested in his antics or his message anymore. The nation is moving on from MAGA.

Nothing but a bunch of "HATE FILLED" losers. All those who watched couldnt get into the DNC convention which was why 2/3 of the place had empty seats.

20 million is less than 10% of the total number of Americans. From what I can tell, the vast majority don't care about the election.

This isn't a surprise, the Dems will always draw from Urban cities of dependents. Most Dem voters are in Los Angeles, Chicago and New York and the Obamas were on, their favourite former president and First Lady. I wouldn't be surprised if they have LOWER numbers tonight for Harris. Wouldn't THAT tell you something?

Trump had a billion views of his interview with Musk. That is absurd viral without bells and whistles.

Trump just did an interview with some youtube interviewer Theo Von. After 2 days it is the second most watched video he has ever put up at over 8 million views.

It is really odd how polls work when there are people who walk the streets, even in places like New York and Harris doesn't seem to be nearly as popular as polls suggest.

Hillary was up 6 or 7 points on Trump, Biden was up 9 points on Trump. Harris is up 1 point nationally. That to me spells bad news as she needs to win the Rustbelt with far-left policies and a far left V.P.

The only reason people will tune in tonight is to see if Harris actually gives ANY policies just over two months before an election. It's shocking really. I don't care who America chooses but it should be based on policies. If not, we're all in deep trouble.

Update: Apparently there is "buzz" around who will be performing tonight, some say Beyonce or Taylor Swift, others say Pink etc.

I wonder what the ratings will be for Harris speech at the end of the night. Surely they won't make her wait until 12am or whenever Biden was allowed to give his farewell after being pushed out, I mean, stepping down.

Last edited:

TOTAL BULL. 🐂
  • You have no knowledge of how those figures are being generated. Maybe the GOP was deliberately boycotted by many. Maybe many are tuning into the DNC for the comedy because it is THAT BAD. No election has ever been won by the success of a convention. Worse, I've been told 1000X that Trump's huge rally turnouts are meaningless!
  • I lean right yet I watched less of the GOP than I have of the DNC if for no other reason than the media is PUSHING the DNC convention far harder and I'm much less familiar with the democrat's messaging.
  • The DNC convention I've seen has been utterly shameful. It's a miracle folks don't just get up and walk out.
  • You demonstrate no leap of logic to conclude how any of this reflects on Trump, but I get it, all bad things are Trump's fault and all good things he did, he simply got from someone else, right?
I go by far better indicators. Like the many blacks I've seen utterly fed up with democrats now who are falling into the camp for Trump.

Or the people I've seen walk through the bluest cities like Chicago wearing MAGA gear and not getting harassed A SINGLE TIME, instead, nothing but people coming up and complimenting them.

YOU SEE, you underestimate how many people are FED FUCKING UP with:
  • This Biden/Harris economy. They ain't buying four more years of it. We had one sweet gig under Trump.
  • The Biden/Harris illegal immigration, tons of them everywhere stealing services and taking their jobs.
And just 70 days to go and Harris has been a no show hiding from the Press, hiding from the media, hiding from Trump giving any details on how this feckless BJ queen with ZERO accomplishments stands to do any different or better than Trump.

Forum List

Back