DNC vs RNC

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
I have to say that the DNC is shredding the GOP and in particular, the dictator loving Trump. He is just being absolutely decimated. Every speaker is just crushing that anti-American, bigoted piece of shit.

The election is over. It's going to be Hillary. Sorry, GOP, it just isn't in the cards for you anymore. America has evolved, and you're being left behind. There is no future for your hatred, your ignorance, and your stupidity.

It's over.

Historically DNC have been boisterous while RNC is more of the Grey Poupon set. Not much can be made of it, although this year the RNC seemed to me even more subdued than typical.

• Banned
Props to any Trump supporter who can watch the entire DNC and still remain a Trump supporter. You are for sure a sociopath.

Crazy Joe Biden is the best, most entertaining democrat so far. The suspense in waiting for his usual gaffs keeps it interesting and trying to figure what the fuck he is babbling about relates to government policy is always a fun challenge. :p

Anyone who cannot see through the lies presented at the Democratic National Carnival is possibly kinda stupid, probably low information, and likely to be a douchebag.

I have to say that the DNC is shredding the GOP and in particular, the dictator loving Trump. He is just being absolutely decimated. Every speaker is just crushing that anti-American, bigoted piece of shit.

The election is over. It's going to be Hillary. Sorry, GOP, it just isn't in the cards for you anymore. America has evolved, and you're being left behind. There is no future for your hatred, your ignorance, and your stupidity.

It's over.
Only in your delusional mind.

It's over.
There is no future for your hatred, your ignorance, and your stupidity.

The future belongs to the liars, cheaters and warmongers that inhabit the DNC! Go Team!

Crazy Joe Biden is the best, most entertaining democrat so far. The suspense in waiting for his usual gaffs keeps it interesting and trying to figure what the fuck he is babbling about relates to government policy is always a fun challenge. :p

Anyone who cannot see through the lies presented at the Democratic National Carnival is possibly kinda stupid, probably low information, and likely to be a douchebag.

Biden is annihilating Drumpf and showing the world what an absolute fucking fraud he is.

Biden is annihilating Drumpf and showing the world what an absolute fucking fraud he is.
You're an idiot, the DNC if full of frauds.

The DNC has definitely hit several home runs so far, and put on an overall better pep rally than the RNC did.

I'm sure Reince Priebus is glad the nightmare is over. I am surprised he has not shot himself already.

Ironically Wasserman-Schultz did not have a glorious ending either.

But the DNC party is going great so far.

Forum List

Back