Do absentee ballot voters have to show picture ID?

dont worry, the dead and illegal will still get to push the election over to hillary.
you dont have to worry about the real numbers messing up your plans to destroy the country

How does that work?
Yes and no. You establish who you are before hand via your drivers license in my state.

Yeah, you register to vote. But the suppression wing of the RW claims that showing a particular ID when you actually vote is absolutely essential.

Absentee voters don't do that - including btw, much of our military - they pretty much just sign the form.

How does that work?
Yes and no. You establish who you are before hand via your drivers license in my state.

Yeah, you register to vote. But the suppression wing of the RW claims that showing a particular ID when you actually vote is absolutely essential.

Absentee voters don't do that - including btw, much of our military - they pretty much just sign the form.
Yes. RW's hate people excersing their right to vote. I dont have a problem showing my ID for the privilege of voting from home. You are correct. When I was in the military I didnt have to show an ID at all.

Your signature is on file and it has to match. You'd need to network all the polling stations into the main database to do that remotely. So why worry about a photo ID for beer but not one for voting for the direction of the country? Illegal voting is the ONLY reason to oppose voter ID.

How does that work?

While their military ID card is in their wallets.

dont worry, the dead and illegal will still get to push the election over to hillary.
you dont have to worry about the real numbers messing up your plans to destroy the country

Yes you guys make king douchebag your candidate and now that you are losing whine it's a cheat. Pathetic.

Your signature is on file and it has to match. You'd need to network all the polling stations into the main database to do that remotely. So why worry about a photo ID for beer but not one for voting for the direction of the country? Illegal voting is the ONLY reason to oppose voter ID.
Beer is an alcoholic beverage that is against the law for minors to consume. It has nothing to do with voting. A better comparison is why is it illegal to drink at 18 but you can go to war.

Yes you guys make king douchebag your candidate and now that you are losing whine it's a cheat. Pathetic.
The country is losing and Hillary will make it worse.

we did not make hillary our candidate., that mess will be all on you. All we get out of this is the right to say I told you so for years to come.
And we knew it was fixed before the races even started, Was surprised to see them go so low as to screw Bernie Sanders like they did,

Because liquor stores do not have lists of eligible drinkers

You register to vote, your residency and eligibility is verified, you have a signature on file
When you vote, you have to sign to certify who you are

Who's losing? What's the score? What inning are we in??

All the polls. And it is no suprise given how awful trump is.

The country is doing fine and will continue to. Stop all the whining already.

Because liquor stores do not have lists of eligible drinkers

You register to vote, your residency and eligibility is verified, you have a signature on file
When you vote, you have to sign to certify who you are
so drinking should be more of a national security issue than voting?
I think you have been showing your ID at the liquor store way too much.
But, how do racist entities like liquor stores stay in business? shouldnt they be charged just like like the bakers that refused the gay wedding cake?

The country is doing fine and will continue to. Stop all the whining already.
the country is not doing fine. This country is failing.

we did not make hillary our candidate., that mess will be all on you. All we get out of this is the right to say I told you so for years to come.
And we knew it was fixed before the races even started, Was surprised to see them go so low as to screw Bernie Sanders like they did,

Yes just like Obama was going to be a complete disaster. Fact is the country is much better off than when Obama became president. Our only problem now is all these babies claiming everything is aweful.

Forum List

Back