Do absentee ballot voters have to show picture ID?

Your signature is on file and it has to match. You'd need to network all the polling stations into the main database to do that remotely. So why worry about a photo ID for beer but not one for voting for the direction of the country? Illegal voting is the ONLY reason to oppose voter ID.

the courts have universally found that there was no reason for the ID regulations passed in red states except to suppress the votes of democratic voters.

otherwise, snookie, why would a particular state allow a gun license to be acceptable ID but not a college ID?

we'll wait....and before you pretend otherwise, the court found that there was no legitimate basis for that regulation.\

you're welcome.
how does a voter ID only suppress democratic voters? wouldnt you think it would suppress both sides equally

Drinking hasnt been a national security issue since prohibition. How old are you?
but the way the sell it is clearly racist. And if it requires ID, then there has to be some serious cause shown to force that. And not just a few cases here and there, real serious harm done by not showing ID.
Im sure we can find some drunk liberal judge to rule on this.
No its not racist. You dont have a right to drink beer. You do have a right to vote.
really, why did those bakers get in trouble. You dont have a right to eat cake.
When you have a business, you are not permitted to discriminate.
then how can I turn someone down for any reason if they want to purchase from my business?
If an ID for voting is considered turning someone down, then the same can be said for buying that bottle MD20/20

You can't.

Your signature is on file and it has to match. You'd need to network all the polling stations into the main database to do that remotely. So why worry about a photo ID for beer but not one for voting for the direction of the country? Illegal voting is the ONLY reason to oppose voter ID.

the courts have universally found that there was no reason for the ID regulations passed in red states except to suppress the votes of democratic voters.

otherwise, snookie, why would a particular state allow a gun license to be acceptable ID but not a college ID?

we'll wait....and before you pretend otherwise, the court found that there was no legitimate basis for that regulation.\

you're welcome.
how does a voter ID only suppress democratic voters? wouldnt you think it would suppress both sides equally

lol if it suppressed both sides the RWnuts wouldn't be going mental over getting it imposed.

Because liquor stores do not have lists of eligible drinkers

You register to vote, your residency and eligibility is verified, you have a signature on file
When you vote, you have to sign to certify who you are
so drinking should be more of a national security issue than voting?
I think you have been showing your ID at the liquor store way too much.
But, how do racist entities like liquor stores stay in business? shouldnt they be charged just like like the bakers that refused the gay wedding cake?

Drinking hasnt been a national security issue since prohibition. How old are you?
but the way the sell it is clearly racist. And if it requires ID, then there has to be some serious cause shown to force that. And not just a few cases here and there, real serious harm done by not showing ID.
No its not racist. You dont have a right to drink beer. You do have a right to vote.

because bigoted scum aren't allowed to put signs up on their businesses saying "no blacks, no jews, no gays".

if that's a problem for you, you might want to live in iran....because in this country we no longer do that. or you could always find a TARDIS and make yourself at home in the 1950's south.... or better yet for people like you, to pre-civil war south.

then how can I turn someone down for any reason if they want to purchase from my business?
If an ID for voting is considered turning someone down, then the same can be said for buying that bottle MD20/20

You can't.
so I can sell to the 14 year old that wants to buy my product?
I mean, age is mentioned as a factor when it comes to discrimination.

How often is a person's signature from when they voted checked against their voter's registration which is on file? Probably almost never.

Absentee voting is another hole in the system which can easily be abused, allowing ineligible people the ability to vote.

I can solve the whole issue in one stroke, without the picture ID . Put surveillance cameras over every voter sign in site.

you can turn someone down for any reason (e.g., no shirt, no shoes, no service) or no reason (e.g., I want to close my shop and go fishing). but you can't turn someone down for a discriminatory reason or you violate US law.

so sorry that offends your bigoted little heart.

You can't.

You can't turn away customers because of the color of their skin, or their religion. For example.

How often is a person's signature from when they voted checked against their voter's registration which is on file? Probably almost never.

Absentee voting is another hole in the system which can easily be abused, allowing ineligible people the ability to vote.

my signature is checked against my registration signature every time I vote. yours isn't?

You can't.

You can't turn away customers because of the color of their skin, or their religion. For example.
or their age.

you can turn someone down for any reason (e.g., no shirt, no shoes, no service) or no reason (e.g., I want to close my shop and go fishing). but you can't turn someone down for a discriminatory reason or you violate US law.

so sorry that offends your bigoted little heart.

When he says 'any' reason, he means all reasons. That would include refusing to sell to blacks or Muslims for example.

dont worry, the dead and illegal will still get to push the election over to hillary.
you dont have to worry about the real numbers messing up your plans to destroy the country

Yes you guys make king douchebag your candidate and now that you are losing whine it's a cheat. Pathetic.
The country is losing and Hillary will make it worse.

The country is doing fine and will continue to. Stop all the whining already.
Dissent is patriotic, remember? No the country is not doing fine, 1.2 gdp growth is ridiculous and we can't live off of libtard lies.

you're welcome.

lol if it suppressed both sides the RWnuts wouldn't be going mental over getting it imposed.

probably....although most of the country self-identifies as liberal and not conservative....which is why they only do well when the vote is low. it's the reason they've been doing nothing but try to drive down the democratic vote.

You register to vote, your residency and eligibility is verified, you have a signature on file
But, how do racist entities like liquor stores stay in business? shouldnt they be charged just like like the bakers that refused the gay wedding cake?

They got in trouble because they broke the law.

You can't.

or their age.

We don't register people in advance to buy booze.

You have the right to buy one from a cake business.

Take note, another RW racist who wants to bring back Jim Crow.
No you dont. You have the privilege to buy one if someone is selling cake to everyone.

They got in trouble because they broke the law.
You realize that you are not helping your cause.
I can discriminate because someone does not have the right to drink beer, but I cant discriminate because someone has a right to eat cake?
you would think the beer issue would be greater.
The bakers were being asked to do something that their business does not do, they were being asked to change their business plan.
The beer store guy is not being asked to change anything.

I don't show a picture ID when I buy beer

The only picture is on a 20 dollar bill

You only spend $20 for beer!? Visigoth. lol

Forum List

Back