Do absentee ballot voters have to show picture ID?

dont worry, the dead and illegal will still get to push the election over to hillary.
you dont have to worry about the real numbers messing up your plans to destroy the country

Yes you guys make king douchebag your candidate and now that you are losing whine it's a cheat. Pathetic.
The country is losing and Hillary will make it worse.

The country is doing fine and will continue to. Stop all the whining already.
the country is not doing fine. This country is failing.

Yeah I'm real uncomfortable. Things are great where I am. All the economic indicators are good. What are you whining about?

Your signature is on file and it has to match. You'd need to network all the polling stations into the main database to do that remotely. So why worry about a photo ID for beer but not one for voting for the direction of the country? Illegal voting is the ONLY reason to oppose voter ID.

Because liquor stores do not have lists of eligible drinkers

You register to vote, your residency and eligibility is verified, you have a signature on file
When you vote, you have to sign to certify who you are
so drinking should be more of a national security issue than voting?
I think you have been showing your ID at the liquor store way too much.
But, how do racist entities like liquor stores stay in business? shouldnt they be charged just like like the bakers that refused the gay wedding cake?

Drinking hasnt been a national security issue since prohibition. How old are you?

dont worry, the dead and illegal will still get to push the election over to hillary.
you dont have to worry about the real numbers messing up your plans to destroy the country

Yes you guys make king douchebag your candidate and now that you are losing whine it's a cheat. Pathetic.
we did not make hillary our candidate., that mess will be all on you. All we get out of this is the right to say I told you so for years to come.
And we knew it was fixed before the races even started, Was surprised to see them go so low as to screw Bernie Sanders like they did,

Yes just like Obama was going to be a complete disaster. Fact is the country is much better off than when Obama became president. Our only problem now is all these babies claiming everything is aweful.
The country is not better off. Look how many more people are getting assistance, look at how many more illegals we have, look at how many people are being forced out of their health insurance that they have had for 20 or 30 years, look at the racial divide that he has forced.
look at the debt.
the democrats fucked this country over. The only good thing about hillary winning is that when the collapse does come in the next 2 years, the democrats wont be able to blame a republican. (but they will try)

The country is losing and Hillary will make it worse.

The country is doing fine and will continue to. Stop all the whining already.
the country is not doing fine. This country is failing.
What country do you live in? The country I live in is doing fine.

Your signature is on file and it has to match. You'd need to network all the polling stations into the main database to do that remotely. So why worry about a photo ID for beer but not one for voting for the direction of the country? Illegal voting is the ONLY reason to oppose voter ID.

You register to vote, your residency and eligibility is verified, you have a signature on file
But, how do racist entities like liquor stores stay in business? shouldnt they be charged just like like the bakers that refused the gay wedding cake?

Drinking hasnt been a national security issue since prohibition. How old are you?
but the way the sell it is clearly racist. And if it requires ID, then there has to be some serious cause shown to force that. And not just a few cases here and there, real serious harm done by not showing ID.
Im sure we can find some drunk liberal judge to rule on this.

Dear Mr Ignorant Weasel, 10-12% of registered voters did not have a photo ID. These people are disproportionately poor & thereby disproportionately black & therefore like Democrat voters. Do you ever consider why these measures passed in Republican controlled legislatures & not Democrat? When the Republicans passed voter ID here in PA, the head Republican in the Senate, at a Republican meeting, stood & up cheered & said they just gave PA to Romney.

There are NO statistics that show significant voter fraud that a photo ID would stop.

'Quit lying. Quit trying to piss on our system of the right to vote. I have an idea, instead of cheating, try to present better candidates & better ideas.

we did not make hillary our candidate., that mess will be all on you. All we get out of this is the right to say I told you so for years to come.
And we knew it was fixed before the races even started, Was surprised to see them go so low as to screw Bernie Sanders like they did,

Yes just like Obama was going to be a complete disaster. Fact is the country is much better off than when Obama became president. Our only problem now is all these babies claiming everything is aweful.
The country is not better off. Look how many more people are getting assistance, look at how many more illegals we have, look at how many people are being forced out of their health insurance that they have had for 20 or 30 years, look at the racial divide that he has forced.
look at the debt.
the democrats fucked this country over. The only good thing about hillary winning is that when the collapse does come in the next 2 years, the democrats wont be able to blame a republican. (but they will try)

More illegals are a huge problem why? I've not been effected at all. How has it effected you?

More people have health insurance than ever before.

No racial divide in my neighborhood. How are you effected by this immaginary problem?

but the way the sell it is clearly racist. And if it requires ID, then there has to be some serious cause shown to force that. And not just a few cases here and there, real serious harm done by not showing ID.
No its not racist. You dont have a right to drink beer. You do have a right to vote.

No its not racist. You dont have a right to drink beer. You do have a right to vote.
really, why did those bakers get in trouble. You dont have a right to eat cake.

more likely that the drunk loser would be a rightwingnut. unless of course you have proof otherwise, you can be quiet now and stop trolling.

When you have a business, you are not permitted to discriminate.

When you have a business, you are not permitted to discriminate.
then how can I turn someone down for any reason if they want to purchase from my business?
If an ID for voting is considered turning someone down, then the same can be said for buying that bottle MD20/20

the courts have universally found that there was no reason for the ID regulations passed in red states except to suppress the votes of democratic voters.

otherwise, snookie, why would a particular state allow a gun license to be acceptable ID but not a college ID?

we'll wait....and before you pretend otherwise, the court found that there was no legitimate basis for that regulation.\

you're welcome.

You have the right to buy one from a cake business.

Take note, another RW racist who wants to bring back Jim Crow.

I don't show a picture ID when I buy beer

The only picture is on a 20 dollar bill

Forum List

Back