Do absentee ballot voters have to show picture ID?

really, why did those bakers get in trouble. You dont have a right to eat cake.

You have the right to buy one from a cake business.

Take note, another RW racist who wants to bring back Jim Crow.
No you dont. You have the privilege to buy one if someone is selling cake to everyone.
Do I have a privilege to force them to make something special just for me, or do I have the privilege of eating what they serve to everyone else.

Yes you have the privilege to force them to provide the same service they would to anyone else.
in the case of the bakers, they would not have made a gay cake for anyone else either, so they were being asked to provide something they dont normally provide.
Cakes dont have a sexual orientation. They are not human. Didnt you learn that in school?

If you make custom cakes for people you will make them for gay people or give up your tax writeoffs as a benefit.

Last edited:
Your signature is on file and it has to match. You'd need to network all the polling stations into the main database to do that remotely. So why worry about a photo ID for beer but not one for voting for the direction of the country? Illegal voting is the ONLY reason to oppose voter ID.

the courts have universally found that there was no reason for the ID regulations passed in red states except to suppress the votes of democratic voters.

otherwise, snookie, why would a particular state allow a gun license to be acceptable ID but not a college ID?

we'll wait....and before you pretend otherwise, the court found that there was no legitimate basis for that regulation.\

you're welcome.
Well snookums, activists sitting on the bench don't make it right or not. You can't even explain how an ID card would suppress a voter.

that's the discrimination laws, snookie bear..... it would be activist for some rightwingnuthack to refuse to enforce the law.

again, so sorry that we no longer live under jim crow....

well, sorry, not sorry.
Jim Crow? What about slavery? Women's Suffrage? Prohibition?
How about answering why it's discrimination and hampers voting?

really, why did those bakers get in trouble. You dont have a right to eat cake.
They got in trouble because they broke the law.
You realize that you are not helping your cause.
I can discriminate because someone does not have the right to drink beer, but I cant discriminate because someone has a right to eat cake?
you would think the beer issue would be greater.
The bakers were being asked to do something that their business does not do, they were being asked to change their business plan.
The beer store guy is not being asked to change anything.
My cause?

Thats what the law says. If you want to buy beer you need an ID. If you want to buy cake you dont.
but the law is then racist, this will disproportionately affect the minorities
Its not racist. It never has affected me and I am Black.
evidently you are one of the special ones, the rest of your race does not share the intellectual capacity to possess an ID.

They got in trouble because they broke the law.
I can discriminate because someone does not have the right to drink beer, but I cant discriminate because someone has a right to eat cake?
The bakers were being asked to do something that their business does not do, they were being asked to change their business plan.
My cause?

Thats what the law says. If you want to buy beer you need an ID. If you want to buy cake you dont.
evidently you are one of the special ones, the rest of your race does not share the intellectual capacity to possess an ID.
No. I'm not special. Most Black people have some sort of ID. BTW it doesnt require intelligence to have an ID. Only an illiterate white person would think that.

Yes you guys make king douchebag your candidate and now that you are losing whine it's a cheat. Pathetic.
The country is losing and Hillary will make it worse.

The country is doing fine and will continue to. Stop all the whining already.
Dissent is patriotic, remember? No the country is not doing fine, 1.2 gdp growth is ridiculous and we can't live off of libtard lies.

Growth is ridiculous? I don't think so. If you want to go back into recession try tariffs like trump wants. Now tariffs are ridiculous.
1.2% is less than 3%, the average slow growth. You obfuscation doesn't make it look any better.

Given the disaster Obama was handed 1.2 growth is a blessing. Name any other president handed 2 wars and a recession?

Your signature is on file and it has to match. You'd need to network all the polling stations into the main database to do that remotely. So why worry about a photo ID for beer but not one for voting for the direction of the country? Illegal voting is the ONLY reason to oppose voter ID.

the courts have universally found that there was no reason for the ID regulations passed in red states except to suppress the votes of democratic voters.

otherwise, snookie, why would a particular state allow a gun license to be acceptable ID but not a college ID?

we'll wait....and before you pretend otherwise, the court found that there was no legitimate basis for that regulation.\

you're welcome.
Well snookums, activists sitting on the bench don't make it right or not. You can't even explain how an ID card would suppress a voter.
An ID card wont suppress a voter.
It will however suppress illegal votes to a great degree.

there is almost zero in person voter fraud, as has been pointed out repeatedly.

it is a solution without a problem....except to suppress the vote of older voters, younger voters and minority voters.

once more, your own legislators have admitted it....

now AGAIN, answer why a college ID would be unacceptable but a gun license acceptable as ID EXCEPT TO SUPPRESS THE VOTE.

Reminder: the court found that there was no basis for that type of legislation except voter suppression.

now try to find an answer....

Dissent is patriotic, remember? No the country is not doing fine, 1.2 gdp growth is ridiculous and we can't live off of libtard lies.

Growth is ridiculous? I don't think so. If you want to go back into recession try tariffs like trump wants. Now tariffs are ridiculous.
1.2% is less than 3%, the average slow growth. You obfuscation doesn't make it look any better.

Given the disaster Obama was handed 1.2 growth is a blessing. Name any other president handed 2 wars and a recession?
it hasn't been 1.2%

Economic Record: President Obama

if you note, the growth is lower than average (due largely because of baby bush crashing the economy) but as noted, is on par with what occurs economically when we have divided government. (and in this case the intentional obstruction of the rabid right)

Cop out! The military spending didn't put us 10 more trillion in debt, obama did. Name another president that did that.

Cop out! The military spending didn't put us 10 more trillion in debt, obama did. Name another president that did that.

Cop out? 2 wars and a recession are a real big deal. Not all this right wing conspiracy BS. We are deeply in debt thanks to the bush tax breaks and the wars. No way Obama could have fought 2 wars, a recession and the debt. If Obama was a republican you'd be praising him.

it hasn't been 1.2%

Economic Record: President Obama

if you note, the growth is lower than average (due largely because of baby bush crashing the economy) but as noted, is on par with what occurs economically when we have divided government. (and in this case the intentional obstruction of the rabid right)
Sorry snookums, you've been snookered. This is THE worst recovery on record, the facts are not with you.

ISSnoGood_150731.gif

Cop out? 2 wars and a recession are a real big deal. Not all this right wing conspiracy BS. We are deeply in debt thanks to the bush tax breaks and the wars. No way Obama could have fought 2 wars, a recession and the debt. If Obama was a republican you'd be praising him.
So spending 2 trillion on the war means more than 10 trillion to you? obama didn't need to fight anything, were're spending to much and retards on the left lie and spin because their pea brains have been groomed by the state.

My cause?

No. I'm not special. Most Black people have some sort of ID. BTW it doesnt require intelligence to have an ID. Only an illiterate white person would think that.
then Im not sure how Voter ID would disproportionately disadvantage the blacks.
Sounds to me like someone thinks that blacks are so genetically deficient that obtaining an ID is above their limited abilities.

So spending 2 trillion on the war means more than 10 trillion to you? obama didn't need to fight anything, were're spending to much and retards on the left lie and spin because their pea brains have been groomed by the state.

You forgot about the tax breaks?

Why isn't congress doing something? They certainly could if republicans really cared. And why trump? He is going to give more tax breaks. Even an idiot can see that will ad to the debt.

I havent spent 20 on beer or anything else for that matter in years now.
of course, I havent bought a cake either

I love Guinness and Boddingtons too much. I am willing to crowbar open the wallet when it comes to drink.

Why isn't congress doing something? They certainly could if republicans really cared. And why trump? He is going to give more tax breaks. Even an idiot can see that will ad to the debt.
Idiots support the status quo. It isn't working. Trump's plan is based on increased business activity. You know, the shit that fuels the economy.

I love Guinness and Boddingtons too much. I am willing to crowbar open the wallet when it comes to drink.
I loved certain imported whiskeys too much too.
its why I have not drank since 1991.
It was a subtle hint that got me to quit.
DUI, beating up a cop in the police station, weekends in Jail, beating up another inmate in the detention center, more weekends in jail... you know, the little things.
Now Im just a nice person as long as you are legally here and not a traitor to the country.

DUI, beating up a cop in the police station, weekends in Jail, beating up another inmate in the detention center, more weekends in jail... you know, the little things.
Now Im just a nice person as long as you are legally here and not a traitor to the country.
If you kept it up you could have turned into a Democrat.

Idiots support the status quo. It isn't working. Trump's plan is based on increased business activity. You know, the shit that fuels the economy.

Yes he wants to do the same thing bush did which added to the debt and recession. You didn't learn?

If you kept it up you could have turned into a Democrat.
would have been an easier life. Just sitting around getting drunk waiting for my check to come in.
Pure Bliss.

Forum List

Back