Do absentee ballot voters have to show picture ID?

Cop out! The military spending didn't put us 10 more trillion in debt, obama did. Name another president that did that.

Cop out? 2 wars and a recession are a real big deal. Not all this right wing conspiracy BS. We are deeply in debt thanks to the bush tax breaks and the wars. No way Obama could have fought 2 wars, a recession and the debt. If Obama was a republican you'd be praising him.
So spending 2 trillion on the war means more than 10 trillion to you? obama didn't need to fight anything, were're spending to much and retards on the left lie and spin because their pea brains have been groomed by the state.

You forgot about the tax breaks?

Why isn't congress doing something? They certainly could if republicans really cared. And why trump? He is going to give more tax breaks. Even an idiot can see that will ad to the debt.
Idiots support the status quo. It isn't working. Trump's plan is based on increased business activity. You know, the shit that fuels the economy.

Yes he wants to do the same thing bush did which added to the debt and recession. You didn't learn?
Bush did not add to the debt as much as the kenyan has. the recession had to do with the housing collapse, that came right after the .Com bubble burst, which by the way the republicans tried to tell the dems in congress that the total economic failure wias coming, and the dems (think Barny Frank at the time) sat there and claimed everything was solid, no chance of a major collapse.,

How does that work?
No ID required to vote by absentee ballot, which is why most voter fraud is done by absentee ballot.

It's been hilarious watching the Voter ID rubes post links to stories of voter fraud as evidence we need Voter ID and it turns out the fraud was by absentee ballot. I can't tell you how many times the dipshits have provided us with the same stupidly hilarious mistakes.

They also provide us stories of voter fraud in states which already have Voter ID as evidence we need Voter ID.

The hilarity just keeps on rolling in. :lol:

Cop out? 2 wars and a recession are a real big deal. Not all this right wing conspiracy BS. We are deeply in debt thanks to the bush tax breaks and the wars. No way Obama could have fought 2 wars, a recession and the debt. If Obama was a republican you'd be praising him.
So spending 2 trillion on the war means more than 10 trillion to you? obama didn't need to fight anything, were're spending to much and retards on the left lie and spin because their pea brains have been groomed by the state.

You forgot about the tax breaks?

Why isn't congress doing something? They certainly could if republicans really cared. And why trump? He is going to give more tax breaks. Even an idiot can see that will ad to the debt.
Idiots support the status quo. It isn't working. Trump's plan is based on increased business activity. You know, the shit that fuels the economy.

Yes he wants to do the same thing bush did which added to the debt and recession. You didn't learn?
Bush did not add to the debt as much as the kenyan has. the recession had to do with the housing collapse, that came right after the .Com bubble burst, which by the way the republicans tried to tell the dems in congress that the total economic failure wias coming, and the dems (think Barny Frank at the time) sat there and claimed everything was solid, no chance of a major collapse.,

Bush was handed a balanced budget and no wars. Obama handed recession, 2 wars and housing bubble.

dont worry, the dead and illegal will still get to push the election over to hillary.
you dont have to worry about the real numbers messing up your plans to destroy the country

Yes you guys make king douchebag your candidate and now that you are losing whine it's a cheat. Pathetic.
The country is losing and Hillary will make it worse.

The country is doing fine and will continue to. Stop all the whining already.
the country is not doing fine. This country is failing.
Nope. But if you are unhappy here, there are options. Canada is lovely.....but Iran might be more your style.

dont worry, the dead and illegal will still get to push the election over to hillary.
you dont have to worry about the real numbers messing up your plans to destroy the country
Well, since you have overwhelming evidence that that kind of voter fraud is happening, you are reporting it to the authorities........right?
These preloaded excuses are a sign that even the densest among them know Trump is going to lose.

Yes you guys make king douchebag your candidate and now that you are losing whine it's a cheat. Pathetic.
we did not make hillary our candidate., that mess will be all on you. All we get out of this is the right to say I told you so for years to come.
And we knew it was fixed before the races even started, Was surprised to see them go so low as to screw Bernie Sanders like they did,

Yes just like Obama was going to be a complete disaster. Fact is the country is much better off than when Obama became president. Our only problem now is all these babies claiming everything is aweful.
The country is not better off. Look how many more people are getting assistance, look at how many more illegals we have, look at how many people are being forced out of their health insurance that they have had for 20 or 30 years, look at the racial divide that he has forced.
look at the debt.
the democrats fucked this country over. The only good thing about hillary winning is that when the collapse does come in the next 2 years, the democrats wont be able to blame a republican. (but they will try)
I'm sorry to hear that you aren't doing well.....as for me and the area around us, business is booming...housing prices are up. My only complaint is that it is too crowded.

Because liquor stores do not have lists of eligible drinkers

You register to vote, your residency and eligibility is verified, you have a signature on file
When you vote, you have to sign to certify who you are
so drinking should be more of a national security issue than voting?
I think you have been showing your ID at the liquor store way too much.
But, how do racist entities like liquor stores stay in business? shouldnt they be charged just like like the bakers that refused the gay wedding cake?

Drinking hasnt been a national security issue since prohibition. How old are you?
but the way the sell it is clearly racist. And if it requires ID, then there has to be some serious cause shown to force that. And not just a few cases here and there, real serious harm done by not showing ID.
Im sure we can find some drunk liberal judge to rule on this.
No its not racist. You dont have a right to drink beer. You do have a right to vote.
really, why did those bakers get in trouble. You dont have a right to eat cake.
So....you believe in Special Rights for people because they pretend their homophobia is religion-based....therefore they don't have to follow the business laws they promised to follow by getting a business license.

But, how do racist entities like liquor stores stay in business? shouldnt they be charged just like like the bakers that refused the gay wedding cake?

Drinking hasnt been a national security issue since prohibition. How old are you?
but the way the sell it is clearly racist. And if it requires ID, then there has to be some serious cause shown to force that. And not just a few cases here and there, real serious harm done by not showing ID.
Im sure we can find some drunk liberal judge to rule on this.
No its not racist. You dont have a right to drink beer. You do have a right to vote.
So....you believe in Special Rights for people because they pretend their homophobia is religion-based....therefore they don't have to follow the business laws they promised to follow by getting a business license.
Yes I do.
Just like a muslim taxi driver might not allow you in his cab with a ham sandwhich and a bottle of liquor.
That happens all the time in New York, but I dont recall any muslim being taken to court over it.

Your signature is on file and it has to match. You'd need to network all the polling stations into the main database to do that remotely. So why worry about a photo ID for beer but not one for voting for the direction of the country? Illegal voting is the ONLY reason to oppose voter ID.

Because liquor stores do not have lists of eligible drinkers

You register to vote, your residency and eligibility is verified, you have a signature on file
When you vote, you have to sign to certify who you are

I don't show a picture ID when I buy beer

The only picture is on a 20 dollar bill

You only spend $20 for beer!? Visigoth. lol

Case of Yuengling please..

Nobody checks my ID

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
...by the way the republicans tried to tell the dems in congress that the total economic failure wias coming...

A total lie.
Barney's speech promising there is no housing bubble. This was only months before the collapse that if you listen, he says would not come.
youtube barney frank lies about subprime loans - - Yahoo Video Search Results
Oh, I know Barney Frank was a big supporter of the GSEs. That does not in any way prove your lie that Republicans warned a total economic failure was coming.

In fact, I have a buttload of evidence to the contrary.

Bush was trying to move market share from the GSEs to Wall Street. And he sure as shit wasn't trying to slow the housing boom down. He was trying to speed it up. It was the only business sector which was growing after the recession at the beginning of his first term.

When you have a business, you are not permitted to discriminate.
then how can I turn someone down for any reason if they want to purchase from my business?
If an ID for voting is considered turning someone down, then the same can be said for buying that bottle MD20/20

You can't.
so I can sell to the 14 year old that wants to buy my product?
I mean, age is mentioned as a factor when it comes to discrimination.
What do the business laws in your state say? You get a license, you follow those laws, right? But, tell you what.....go ahead and sell beer to 14 year olds and then tell the authorities it's your RIGHT for religious reasons.

Your signature is on file and it has to match. You'd need to network all the polling stations into the main database to do that remotely. So why worry about a photo ID for beer but not one for voting for the direction of the country? Illegal voting is the ONLY reason to oppose voter ID.

the courts have universally found that there was no reason for the ID regulations passed in red states except to suppress the votes of democratic voters.

otherwise, snookie, why would a particular state allow a gun license to be acceptable ID but not a college ID?

we'll wait....and before you pretend otherwise, the court found that there was no legitimate basis for that regulation.\

you're welcome.
Well snookums, activists sitting on the bench don't make it right or not. You can't even explain how an ID card would suppress a voter.
An ID card wont suppress a voter.
It will however suppress illegal votes to a great degree.

Provide every voter with a free ID first

Then you can require one to vote

we did not make hillary our candidate., that mess will be all on you. All we get out of this is the right to say I told you so for years to come.
And we knew it was fixed before the races even started, Was surprised to see them go so low as to screw Bernie Sanders like they did,

Yes just like Obama was going to be a complete disaster. Fact is the country is much better off than when Obama became president. Our only problem now is all these babies claiming everything is aweful.
The country is not better off. Look how many more people are getting assistance, look at how many more illegals we have, look at how many people are being forced out of their health insurance that they have had for 20 or 30 years, look at the racial divide that he has forced.
look at the debt.
the democrats fucked this country over. The only good thing about hillary winning is that when the collapse does come in the next 2 years, the democrats wont be able to blame a republican. (but they will try)
I'm sorry to hear that you aren't doing well.....as for me and the area around us, business is booming...housing prices are up. My only complaint is that it is too crowded.
Im sorry you have to live in a croweded shithole, In my area I have the smallest yard at 10 acres, My property value is up but you cant use that to buy things now can you?, I dont even see my neighbors, sometimes when I sit out back on the deck drinking my coffee, I wonder what it would be like to hear humans instead of frogs, birds and the cows.
If you work harder and get off of the government dole, you too could realize a less crowded livng arrangement, but I warn you, many find that the dont like the solitude once they have it.

When you have a business, you are not permitted to discriminate.
then how can I turn someone down for any reason if they want to purchase from my business?
If an ID for voting is considered turning someone down, then the same can be said for buying that bottle MD20/20

You can't.
so I can sell to the 14 year old that wants to buy my product?
I mean, age is mentioned as a factor when it comes to discrimination.
What do the business laws in your state say? You get a license, you follow those laws, right? But, tell you what.....go ahead and sell beer to 14 year olds and then tell the authorities it's your RIGHT for religious reasons.
didnt say religious, you brought that up with the alcohol, I said it was wrong to ask for ID to prove they are legally allowed to make the purchase. Its a violation of their rights.

Forum List

Back