Do absentee ballot voters have to show picture ID?

You have the right to buy one from a cake business.

Take note, another RW racist who wants to bring back Jim Crow.
No you dont. You have the privilege to buy one if someone is selling cake to everyone.
Do I have a privilege to force them to make something special just for me, or do I have the privilege of eating what they serve to everyone else.

Yes you have the privilege to force them to provide the same service they would to anyone else.
in the case of the bakers, they would not have made a gay cake for anyone else either, so they were being asked to provide something they dont normally provide.
It was a wedding cake....not a "gay cake"...their business provided wedding cakes.
Then they should have been happy with the standard wedding cake and none of that would have happened.

Your signature is on file and it has to match. You'd need to network all the polling stations into the main database to do that remotely. So why worry about a photo ID for beer but not one for voting for the direction of the country? Illegal voting is the ONLY reason to oppose voter ID.

the courts have universally found that there was no reason for the ID regulations passed in red states except to suppress the votes of democratic voters.

otherwise, snookie, why would a particular state allow a gun license to be acceptable ID but not a college ID?

we'll wait....and before you pretend otherwise, the court found that there was no legitimate basis for that regulation.\

you're welcome.
Well snookums, activists sitting on the bench don't make it right or not. You can't even explain how an ID card would suppress a voter.
An ID card wont suppress a voter.
It will however suppress illegal votes to a great degree.

Provide every voter with a free ID first

Then you can require one to vote
actually that has already been suggested and the democrats rejected it.
So there must be some other reason.
Even if they had to pay for their ID, the ID is used for so much more than just voting, and I know in maryland you can get the state ID (not the drivers license) for 10 bucks. !0 bucks is less than that bowl of crack they will be buying later,

no one suggested free ID's nationally.

No you dont. You have the privilege to buy one if someone is selling cake to everyone.
Do I have a privilege to force them to make something special just for me, or do I have the privilege of eating what they serve to everyone else.

Yes you have the privilege to force them to provide the same service they would to anyone else.
in the case of the bakers, they would not have made a gay cake for anyone else either, so they were being asked to provide something they dont normally provide.
It was a wedding cake....not a "gay cake"...their business provided wedding cakes.
Then they should have been happy with the standard wedding cake and none of that would have happened.

that's false. they wouldn't do the wedding cake.

and it's irrelevant. you don't get to do the jim crow thing.

the courts have universally found that there was no reason for the ID regulations passed in red states except to suppress the votes of democratic voters.

otherwise, snookie, why would a particular state allow a gun license to be acceptable ID but not a college ID?

we'll wait....and before you pretend otherwise, the court found that there was no legitimate basis for that regulation.\

you're welcome.
Well snookums, activists sitting on the bench don't make it right or not. You can't even explain how an ID card would suppress a voter.

Even if they had to pay for their ID, the ID is used for so much more than just voting, and I know in maryland you can get the state ID (not the drivers license) for 10 bucks. !0 bucks is less than that bowl of crack they will be buying later,

It was suggested on here, and you all seem to think it is still a bad idea.
face it, you really do not want the election process to be secure.
Can you explain why?

you're welcome.

I am suggesting a free national ID with biometric links

Can you explain why?
There are no statistics that show significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent. Why do you want to disenfranchise millions of voters to try to correct a problem your solution doesn't prevent?

The truth, and you know this is true, that demanding a photo ID erects a hurdle for millions of voters that are disproportionately Democrat. Republicans know not everyone will get one & thereby increase their chances in the election.

Here in PA, your pathetic party tried it & got it thrown out of court. They have also gerrymandered the US Congressional districts to the point that Democrats will have more votes state wide by win only about 1/3rd the seats.

CHEATING - The only way Republicans can win.

Can you explain why?
There are no statistics that show significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent. Why do you want to disenfranchise millions of voters to try to correct a problem your solution doesn't prevent?

The truth, and you know this is true, that demanding a photo ID erects a hurdle for millions of voters that are disproportionately Democrat. Republicans know not everyone will get one & thereby increase their chances in the election.

Here in PA, your pathetic party tried it & got it thrown out of court. They have also gerrymandered the US Congressional districts to the point that Democrats will have more votes state wide by win only about 1/3rd the seats.

There are no reasonable statistics to show that it is going to disenfranchise millions of voters.,
Why are you so against having a more secure process.

They DID ask for a standard wedding cake....it was the business husband who had a fit, preached to them, turned them down, then when they complained to the Business Bureau, put their personal info on social media.

They DID ask for a standard wedding cake....it was the business husband who had a fit, preached to them, turned them down, then when they complained to the Business Bureau, put their personal info on social media.
Im sorry, I had no idea you were there.
I choose to believe the bakers, they are the ones with the higher standards of morals.
the gays could have gone anywhere, I can only assume they got the response they were looking for.,
but you sit on whatever side makes you feel better,.

I am suggesting a free national ID with biometric links
That's a good idea....but I suspect that the RW would see conspiracy theories in it.

Im sorry, I had no idea you were there.
I choose to believe the bakers, they are the ones with the higher standards of morals.
the gays could have gone anywhere, I can only assume they got the response they were looking for.,
but you sit on whatever side makes you feel better,.
The bakers themselves admit to the facts of the case....you apparently have read NOTHING about it except what RW radio tells you....here, look what a simple GOOGLE search does:

https://www.oregon.gov/boli/SiteAssets/pages/press/Sweet Cakes FO.pdf

Can you explain why?

There are no reasonable statistics to show that it is going to disenfranchise millions of voters.,

You produced no stats showing any significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent. So your question about a more secure process is bogus.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that if a photo ID were required, not all those without a photo ID would get one for whatever reason.

Butr hey, read this: New evidence that voter ID laws ‘skew democracy’ in favor of white Republicans

Pathetic Republicans resort to cheating to win elections.

That is voter suppression.

Can you explain why?

You produced no stats showing any significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent. So your question about a more secure process is bogus.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that if a photo ID were required, not all those without a photo ID would get one for whatever reason.

Butr hey, read this: New evidence that voter ID laws ‘skew democracy’ in favor of white Republicans

and you provide no facts that it will disenfranchise anyone, so your apparent reason is to allow those filthy illegals to have access to our elected officials.
If the filthy illegals were not the issue, why would democrats spend so much time trying to gain their vote. Makes no sense.

How does that work?

Pretty stupid question actually.
They have at some had to have already satisfied their home State's registry requirements.
You suck at this son.
In Maryland they only have to go down and get their drivers license, they get to register to vote automatically,.
I dont even see why they should be allowed to drive or even walk on our roads, unless it is for the purpose of walking their taco smelling selves back to where they belong,.

Can you explain why?

and you provide no facts that it will disenfranchise anyone, so your apparent reason is to allow those filthy illegals to have access to our elected officials.
If the filthy illegals were not the issue, why would democrats spend so much time trying to gain their vote. Makes no sense.

Who registered the illegal to vote?

How does that work?

Pretty stupid question actually.
They have at some had to have already satisfied their home State's registry requirements.
You suck at this son.

As has everyone else who doesn't use an absentee ballot. The ones you nuts insist must show special ID when they vote. You're retarded.
You are the one that is retarded. Why does it have to be special ID, how about just any state issued ID that has a photo on it? like, even the drivers license that most already have.
Why are you so afraid of making the election process just a little more secure?
could it have to do with your vile illegal friends, or maybe the dead guys voting, or the guy that votes in two districts because his name was never removed from the old one when he moved

How does that work?

NO, they don't.

That's how it works.

Absentee ballot vote fraud

Absentee ballot vote fraud is a type of vote fraud that occurs when a person attempts to fill out and turn in an absentee ballot either containing false information. For example, this can occur when a person attempts to fill out and turn in an absentee ballot with the name of a false or non-existent voter. The term "absentee ballot vote fraud" can extend to manipulation, deception or intimidation of voters made possible by absentee voting, an arena of voting that is less easily regulated and observed than in-person voting.[1]

According to a study conducted by the United States Election Assistance Commission, absentee voting creates one of the greatest opportunities for vote fraud and is the area of voting subject to the largest proportion of fraudulent acts.

https://ballotpedia.org/Absentee_ballot_vote_fraud

Forum List

Back