Do absentee ballot voters have to show picture ID?

How does that work?

NO, they don't.

That's how it works.

Absentee ballot vote fraud

Absentee ballot vote fraud is a type of vote fraud that occurs when a person attempts to fill out and turn in an absentee ballot either containing false information. For example, this can occur when a person attempts to fill out and turn in an absentee ballot with the name of a false or non-existent voter. The term "absentee ballot vote fraud" can extend to manipulation, deception or intimidation of voters made possible by absentee voting, an arena of voting that is less easily regulated and observed than in-person voting.[1]

According to a study conducted by the United States Election Assistance Commission, absentee voting creates one of the greatest opportunities for vote fraud and is the area of voting subject to the largest proportion of fraudulent acts.

https://ballotpedia.org/Absentee_ballot_vote_fraud

But what is the actual percentage of fraud that occurs?

Vote by Mail or absentee voting is not going away, only increasing. OR and CO vote solely by mail. CA is poised to follow suit.

Fuck you and your prove it. I lived it, so I know. You on the other hand are a coward that refuses to defend or support your country. You honestly have no right even discussing these things with the citizens of this country.
Those that have served will know, cowards will ask for proof.
Now
You prove that ID will disenfranchise anyone, so far in all the years it has never been shown.

You're a POS - Carb served his country honorably - and saying he has "no right even discussing these things with the citizens of this country" is disgusting.

You prove that ID will disenfranchise anyone, so far in all the years it has never been shown.

for starters...

• The Fifth Circuit, in an opinion finding that Texas’s strict photo ID law is racially discriminatory, noted that there were “only two convictions for in-person voter impersonation fraud out of 20 million votes cast in the decade” before Texas passed its law.

• In its opinion striking down North Carolina’s omnibus restrictive election law —which included a voter ID requirement — as purposefully racially discriminatory, the Fourth Circuit noted that the state “failed to identify even a single individual who has ever been charged with committing in-person voter fraud in North Carolina.”

• A federal trial court in Wisconsin reviewing that state’s strict photo ID law found “that impersonation fraud — the type of fraud that voter ID is designed to prevent — is extremely rare” and “a truly isolated phenomenon that has not posed a significant threat to the integrity of Wisconsin’s elections.”

• Even the Supreme Court, in its opinion in Crawford upholding Indiana’s voter ID law, noted that the record in the case “contains no evidence of any [in-person voter impersonation] fraud actually occurring in Indiana at any time in its history.”

Two of the jurists who weighed in on that case at the time — Republican-appointed former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens and conservative appellate court Judge Richard Posner — have since announced they regret their votes in favor of the law, with Judge Posner noting that strict photo ID laws are “now widely regarded as a means of voter suppression rather than of fraud prevention.”
Prove he served this country.

I'll send a copy of my DD214 to a neutral party if you'll do the same.
No need.
if you had served you wouldnt have to ask about ID for absentee ballots when you were in.
some things are just obvious.

A while back he tried to tell us that as an MP he had been trained to "wound" an aggressor. We were trained center mass. The kid is a fake.

Here's what he's lying about. He claims I said that. He's the one who put the words in my mouth, so to speak.

Why do NRA members not support Keith Scott?

Post 103

in the case of the bakers, they would not have made a gay cake for anyone else either, so they were being asked to provide something they dont normally provide.
It was a wedding cake....not a "gay cake"...their business provided wedding cakes.
Then they should have been happy with the standard wedding cake and none of that would have happened.
They DID ask for a standard wedding cake....it was the business husband who had a fit, preached to them, turned them down, then when they complained to the Business Bureau, put their personal info on social media.
Im sorry, I had no idea you were there.
I choose to believe the bakers, they are the ones with the higher standards of morals.
the gays could have gone anywhere, I can only assume they got the response they were looking for.,
but you sit on whatever side makes you feel better,.

Except that's not the official story of record...as in sworn testimony.

https://www.oregon.gov/boli/SiteAssets/pages/press/Sweet Cakes FO.pdf
So separation clause means nothing to you?
These people are not being allowed to worship and conduct themselves as their religion dictates. That protection is in the constitution.
Marriage is a privilege, not a right.
Looks like you think a privilege holds more weight than a right? Is this what you are telling me?

You're a POS - Carb served his country honorably - and saying he has "no right even discussing these things with the citizens of this country" is disgusting.

for starters...

• The Fifth Circuit, in an opinion finding that Texas’s strict photo ID law is racially discriminatory, noted that there were “only two convictions for in-person voter impersonation fraud out of 20 million votes cast in the decade” before Texas passed its law.

• In its opinion striking down North Carolina’s omnibus restrictive election law —which included a voter ID requirement — as purposefully racially discriminatory, the Fourth Circuit noted that the state “failed to identify even a single individual who has ever been charged with committing in-person voter fraud in North Carolina.”

• A federal trial court in Wisconsin reviewing that state’s strict photo ID law found “that impersonation fraud — the type of fraud that voter ID is designed to prevent — is extremely rare” and “a truly isolated phenomenon that has not posed a significant threat to the integrity of Wisconsin’s elections.”

• Even the Supreme Court, in its opinion in Crawford upholding Indiana’s voter ID law, noted that the record in the case “contains no evidence of any [in-person voter impersonation] fraud actually occurring in Indiana at any time in its history.”

Two of the jurists who weighed in on that case at the time — Republican-appointed former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens and conservative appellate court Judge Richard Posner — have since announced they regret their votes in favor of the law, with Judge Posner noting that strict photo ID laws are “now widely regarded as a means of voter suppression rather than of fraud prevention.”

No need.
if you had served you wouldnt have to ask about ID for absentee ballots when you were in.

A while back he tried to tell us that as an MP he had been trained to "wound" an aggressor. We were trained center mass. The kid is a fake.
I know,.
he has said enough on here to indicate he was never military.

Would you like to bet $1000?

Now you're pretending that the ID people like you have always wanted to require military personnel to show photo ID when voting by absentee ballot.

lol, prove it.
Fuck you and your prove it. I lived it, so I know. You on the other hand are a coward that refuses to defend or support your country. You honestly have no right even discussing these things with the citizens of this country.
Now

for starters...

No need.

Okay, so who does a soldier present photo ID to when he mails his ballot?

I'm asking you why the absentee voters can vote without showing picture ID.

Because the Law's have not been changed yet kid (and they may never be) god I feel bad for you.
This will help you, it lists the State by State requirements.

Absentee Ballot Rules - VOTE.org - Everything you need to vote

Now you're pretending that the ID people like you have always wanted to require military personnel to show photo ID when voting by absentee ballot.

lol, prove it.
Now

for starters...

If I provide her a copy of my DD214 and she verifies it, will you concede and then go fuck yourself?

It was a wedding cake....not a "gay cake"...their business provided wedding cakes.
Then they should have been happy with the standard wedding cake and none of that would have happened.
They DID ask for a standard wedding cake....it was the business husband who had a fit, preached to them, turned them down, then when they complained to the Business Bureau, put their personal info on social media.
I choose to believe the bakers, they are the ones with the higher standards of morals.
the gays could have gone anywhere, I can only assume they got the response they were looking for.,

These people are not being allowed to worship and conduct themselves as their religion dictates. That protection is in the constitution.
Looks like you think a privilege holds more weight than a right? Is this what you are telling me?

They are not a church. Baking a cake is not worship. Their free exercise of religion is not being infringed upon.

Marriage is a fundamental right according to the SCOTUS. They've said so on numerous occasions.

No need.

I know,.

I most likely already contribute that amount to you through my taxes each year.
consider it an advancement.

How does that work?

NO, they don't.

That's how it works.

Absentee ballot vote fraud is a type of vote fraud that occurs when a person attempts to fill out and turn in an absentee ballot either containing false information. For example, this can occur when a person attempts to fill out and turn in an absentee ballot with the name of a false or non-existent voter. The term "absentee ballot vote fraud" can extend to manipulation, deception or intimidation of voters made possible by absentee voting, an arena of voting that is less easily regulated and observed than in-person voting.[1]

According to a study conducted by the United States Election Assistance Commission, absentee voting creates one of the greatest opportunities for vote fraud and is the area of voting subject to the largest proportion of fraudulent acts.

Vote by Mail or absentee voting is not going away, only increasing. OR and CO vote solely by mail. CA is poised to follow suit.

They think Obama won by voter fraud. He won by 4.5 million votes.

They are not a church. Baking a cake is not worship. Their free exercise of religion is not being infringed upon.

Marriage is a fundamental right according to the SCOTUS. They've said so on numerous occasions.

FInd that right in the constitution, its something that is left to the states. Not the federal government. Besides, the Government cant grant you rights, they are only not allowed to take them from you.

No need.

I know,.

I most likely already contribute that amount to you through my taxes each year.
consider it an advancement.

So that's a 'no'. lol big surprise.

FInd that right in the constitution, its something that is left to the states. Not the federal government. Besides, the Government cant grant you rights, they are only not allowed to take them from you.

You weren't granted the right to bear arms?

How does that work?

NO, they don't.

That's how it works.

Not at all, he won by voter stupidity.

its a right that cant be taken. Not sure (other than I think you might be 15 at the oldest) you cant understand these things

How does that work?

NO, they don't.

That's how it works.

Not at all, he won by voter stupidity.

So Hillary won't win by voter fraud either. Trump is full of shit.

Last week I stopped at my county Board of Elections and cast my vote. I had to show ID because that's the law here inOhio. Even at my regular polling place, I have to show ID. On Election Day proper, I have to travel for business. I'm glad to cast my vote early so now I don't have to pay attention to all those yard signs.

its a right that cant be taken. Not sure (other than I think you might be 15 at the oldest) you cant understand these things

Then there's no need for the 2nd Amendment? The right exists on its own and the government is obligated to protect it?

If it's a right that CAN"T BE TAKEN, why are hysterical gun nuts constantly claiming that Hillary Clinton is going to do just that?

Forum List

Back