Do absentee ballot voters have to show picture ID?

It was suggested on here, and you all seem to think it is still a bad idea.
face it, you really do not want the election process to be secure.
Can you explain why?
There are no statistics that show significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent. Why do you want to disenfranchise millions of voters to try to correct a problem your solution doesn't prevent?

The truth, and you know this is true, that demanding a photo ID erects a hurdle for millions of voters that are disproportionately Democrat. Republicans know not everyone will get one & thereby increase their chances in the election.

Here in PA, your pathetic party tried it & got it thrown out of court. They have also gerrymandered the US Congressional districts to the point that Democrats will have more votes state wide by win only about 1/3rd the seats.

CHEATING - The only way Republicans can win.
There are no reasonable statistics to show that it is going to disenfranchise millions of voters.,
Why are you so against having a more secure process.

You produced no stats showing any significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent. So your question about a more secure process is bogus.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that if a photo ID were required, not all those without a photo ID would get one for whatever reason.

Butr hey, read this: New evidence that voter ID laws ‘skew democracy’ in favor of white Republicans

Pathetic Republicans resort to cheating to win elections.

That is voter suppression.
and you provide no facts that it will disenfranchise anyone, so your apparent reason is to allow those filthy illegals to have access to our elected officials.
If the filthy illegals were not the issue, why would democrats spend so much time trying to gain their vote. Makes no sense.

Who registered the illegal to vote?
The DMV under direction of that piece of shit Martin O'Malley.
he likes to call them, "New Americans"

How does that work?

Pretty stupid question actually.
They have at some had to have already satisfied their home State's registry requirements.
You suck at this son.

As has everyone else who doesn't use an absentee ballot. The ones you nuts insist must show special ID when they vote. You're retarded.
You are the one that is retarded. Why does it have to be special ID, how about just any state issued ID that has a photo on it? like, even the drivers license that most already have.
Why are you so afraid of making the election process just a little more secure?
could it have to do with your vile illegal friends, or maybe the dead guys voting, or the guy that votes in two districts because his name was never removed from the old one when he moved

I'm asking you why the absentee voters can vote without showing picture ID.

How does that work?

They have at some had to have already satisfied their home State's registry requirements.
You suck at this son.

As has everyone else who doesn't use an absentee ballot. The ones you nuts insist must show special ID when they vote. You're retarded.
You are the one that is retarded. Why does it have to be special ID, how about just any state issued ID that has a photo on it? like, even the drivers license that most already have.
could it have to do with your vile illegal friends, or maybe the dead guys voting, or the guy that votes in two districts because his name was never removed from the old one when he moved

not sure, when I was in the military I had to prove who I was when I got my absentee ballot, but then, Its kinda a give away when you happen to be in uniform living on the ship at the time.

How does that work?

You suck at this son.

You just aren't good at this, you ask a stupid question...get slapped and then double down.
Son come sit on Papi's lap......we want to ADD the picture ID as a requirement....your silly question was not thought out at all.

There are no statistics that show significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent. Why do you want to disenfranchise millions of voters to try to correct a problem your solution doesn't prevent?

The truth, and you know this is true, that demanding a photo ID erects a hurdle for millions of voters that are disproportionately Democrat. Republicans know not everyone will get one & thereby increase their chances in the election.

Here in PA, your pathetic party tried it & got it thrown out of court. They have also gerrymandered the US Congressional districts to the point that Democrats will have more votes state wide by win only about 1/3rd the seats.

There are no reasonable statistics to show that it is going to disenfranchise millions of voters.,

You produced no stats showing any significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent. So your question about a more secure process is bogus.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that if a photo ID were required, not all those without a photo ID would get one for whatever reason.

Butr hey, read this: New evidence that voter ID laws ‘skew democracy’ in favor of white Republicans

and you provide no facts that it will disenfranchise anyone, so your apparent reason is to allow those filthy illegals to have access to our elected officials.
If the filthy illegals were not the issue, why would democrats spend so much time trying to gain their vote. Makes no sense.

Who registered the illegal to vote?
The DMV under direction of that piece of shit Martin O'Malley.
he likes to call them, "New Americans"

How do you prove citizenship?

How does that work?

You suck at this son.

Because the Law's have not been changed yet kid (and they may never be) god I feel bad for you.
This will help you, it lists the State by State requirements.

Absentee Ballot Rules - VOTE.org - Everything you need to vote

How does that work?

You suck at this son.

You just aren't good at this, you ask a stupid question...get slapped and then double down.
Son come sit on Papi's lap......we want to ADD the picture ID as a requirement....your silly question was not thought out at all.

You don't know what you're talking about. Absentee ballots is the topic.

How does that work?

You suck at this son.

Because the Law's have not been changed yet kid (and they may never be) god I feel bad for you.

Now you're pretending that the ID people like you have always wanted to require military personnel to show photo ID when voting by absentee ballot.

lol, prove it.

You suck at this son.

Now you're pretending that the ID people like you have always wanted to require military personnel to show photo ID when voting by absentee ballot.

lol, prove it.

Geeezus, are you really that stupid? The game is played by responding to what's actually been said, NOT what you want to add into the conversation.
I have given you a link to ALL the States requirements for Absentee Ballot requirements, educate yourself.

You suck at this son.

lol, prove it.
Fuck you and your prove it. I lived it, so I know. You on the other hand are a coward that refuses to defend or support your country. You honestly have no right even discussing these things with the citizens of this country.
Those that have served will know, cowards will ask for proof.
Now
You prove that ID will disenfranchise anyone, so far in all the years it has never been shown.

lol, prove it.
Fuck you and your prove it. I lived it, so I know. You on the other hand are a coward that refuses to defend or support your country. You honestly have no right even discussing these things with the citizens of this country.
Now
You prove that ID will disenfranchise anyone, so far in all the years it has never been shown.

I'm a veteran, but that's not the topic here. How do you prove your citizenship?

lol, prove it.
Now

You're a POS - Carb served his country honorably - and saying he has "no right even discussing these things with the citizens of this country" is disgusting.

for starters...

• The Fifth Circuit, in an opinion finding that Texas’s strict photo ID law is racially discriminatory, noted that there were “only two convictions for in-person voter impersonation fraud out of 20 million votes cast in the decade” before Texas passed its law.

• In its opinion striking down North Carolina’s omnibus restrictive election law —which included a voter ID requirement — as purposefully racially discriminatory, the Fourth Circuit noted that the state “failed to identify even a single individual who has ever been charged with committing in-person voter fraud in North Carolina.”

• A federal trial court in Wisconsin reviewing that state’s strict photo ID law found “that impersonation fraud — the type of fraud that voter ID is designed to prevent — is extremely rare” and “a truly isolated phenomenon that has not posed a significant threat to the integrity of Wisconsin’s elections.”

• Even the Supreme Court, in its opinion in Crawford upholding Indiana’s voter ID law, noted that the record in the case “contains no evidence of any [in-person voter impersonation] fraud actually occurring in Indiana at any time in its history.”

Two of the jurists who weighed in on that case at the time — Republican-appointed former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens and conservative appellate court Judge Richard Posner — have since announced they regret their votes in favor of the law, with Judge Posner noting that strict photo ID laws are “now widely regarded as a means of voter suppression rather than of fraud prevention.”

lol, prove it.
Now

You're a POS - Carb served his country honorably - and saying he has "no right even discussing these things with the citizens of this country" is disgusting.

for starters...

• The Fifth Circuit, in an opinion finding that Texas’s strict photo ID law is racially discriminatory, noted that there were “only two convictions for in-person voter impersonation fraud out of 20 million votes cast in the decade” before Texas passed its law.

• In its opinion striking down North Carolina’s omnibus restrictive election law —which included a voter ID requirement — as purposefully racially discriminatory, the Fourth Circuit noted that the state “failed to identify even a single individual who has ever been charged with committing in-person voter fraud in North Carolina.”

• A federal trial court in Wisconsin reviewing that state’s strict photo ID law found “that impersonation fraud — the type of fraud that voter ID is designed to prevent — is extremely rare” and “a truly isolated phenomenon that has not posed a significant threat to the integrity of Wisconsin’s elections.”

• Even the Supreme Court, in its opinion in Crawford upholding Indiana’s voter ID law, noted that the record in the case “contains no evidence of any [in-person voter impersonation] fraud actually occurring in Indiana at any time in its history.”

Two of the jurists who weighed in on that case at the time — Republican-appointed former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens and conservative appellate court Judge Richard Posner — have since announced they regret their votes in favor of the law, with Judge Posner noting that strict photo ID laws are “now widely regarded as a means of voter suppression rather than of fraud prevention.”
Prove he served this country.

lol, prove it.
Now

for starters...

I'll send a copy of my DD214 to a neutral party if you'll do the same.

no one suggested free ID's nationally.
It was suggested on here, and you all seem to think it is still a bad idea.
face it, you really do not want the election process to be secure.
Can you explain why?

I supplied an article which any normal thinking non-dumbass person can read & learn how the suppression works.

How do illegals vote? Tell me, Oh Brilliant one, why would an illegal (hiding from law enforcement) shed light upon themselves by registering to vote & providing the required IDs?

I have news, not all Hispanics are illegal aliens. We actually have Hispanic citizens. Really.

lol, prove it.
Now

for starters...

No need.
if you had served you wouldnt have to ask about ID for absentee ballots when you were in.
some things are just obvious.

lol, prove it.
Now

for starters...

No need.
if you had served you wouldnt have to ask about ID for absentee ballots when you were in.

A while back he tried to tell us that as an MP he had been trained to "wound" an aggressor. We were trained center mass. The kid is a fake.

Now

for starters...

No need.

A while back he tried to tell us that as an MP he had been trained to "wound" an aggressor. We were trained center mass. The kid is a fake.
I know,.
he has said enough on here to indicate he was never military.

Yes you have the privilege to force them to provide the same service they would to anyone else.
in the case of the bakers, they would not have made a gay cake for anyone else either, so they were being asked to provide something they dont normally provide.
It was a wedding cake....not a "gay cake"...their business provided wedding cakes.
Then they should have been happy with the standard wedding cake and none of that would have happened.
They DID ask for a standard wedding cake....it was the business husband who had a fit, preached to them, turned them down, then when they complained to the Business Bureau, put their personal info on social media.
Im sorry, I had no idea you were there.
I choose to believe the bakers, they are the ones with the higher standards of morals.
the gays could have gone anywhere, I can only assume they got the response they were looking for.,
but you sit on whatever side makes you feel better,.

Except that's not the official story of record...as in sworn testimony.

https://www.oregon.gov/boli/SiteAssets/pages/press/Sweet Cakes FO.pdf

Forum List

Back