Do ALL Right to Life chapters say Don't charge the women who abort?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

OK, I found this site. But I have to read further down to see if they support the legislation that the LA congress is attempting to pass. So, hopefully I was wrong to think that EVERY R to L chapter was in lockstep on this...

I am going to read this more thoroughly but it looks like the bill is calling for imprisonment and hard labor for those who kill a child in the womb

Last edited:

OK, I found this site. But I have to read further down to see if they support the legislation that the LA congress is attempting to pass. So, hopefully I was wrong to think that EVERY R to L chapter was in lockstep on this...

I am going to read this more thoroughly but it looks like the bill is calling for imprisonment and hard labor for those who kill a child in the womb
What's the penalty for women who murder their newborn? That's what it should be for abortion.

Seek help and do what you need to do to avoid the physical problems and PTSD related to hiring someone to terminate the life inside you while you are in a vulnerable state. How many millions of success stories do we have to relate about babies born into poverty becoming success stories?

What's the penalty for women who murder their newborn? That's what it should be for abortion.
i agree.

I have yet to find out if LA has such a majority of pro life legislators that they could pass something like that...

you?

Seek help and do what you need to do to avoid the physical problems and PTSD related to hiring someone to terminate the life inside you while you are in a vulnerable state. How many millions of success stories do we have to relate about babies born into poverty becoming success stories?
uh... this may need 2b reworded?

i don't get it.. read through twice... rather hurriedly, but read twice

Forum List

Back