Do Americans Still Trust Our Elections?

Multiple states--red and blue alike--have done their elections by mail exclusively for multiple election cycles. Nobody ever questioned their legitimacy. They still do not.
Bullshit. Those COVID rules changed the game. Funny how 97% of "Provisional" ballots were counted. Usually more than 70% are rejected.

At no point in time during the two hour video you posted did they call Arizona.

That’s a fact.

The subsequent video that I posted, showing the next two hours of broadcast did show Arizona being called…

… at 11:20 PM EST.
And @ 10:01 pm my time I personally witness fox calling Arizona. In your opinion why did fox catch all of the shit they caught from its viewers?

Yes it was Hillary who colluded with the Russians using the Steele dossier. So yes Russia did try to influence our election
  1. Global web icon
    Reuters
    https://www.reuters.com › article › us-usa-ele…
    th

Russia intervened to help Trump win election: …

WebDec 9, 2016 · By John Walcott. 5 Min Read. WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. intelligence analysts have concluded that Russia intervened in the 2016 …
    • Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
Try a news station for crying out loud super Duper

We literally had four hours of footage that showed every minute of the broadcast with the time being displayed on screen. It was not chopped up.

We can clearly see that Fox News called Arizona at 11:20 PM EST because the video shows the time on screen.

Fox News did catch shit because they called Arizona too early. I posted an OpEd from The NY Times that detailed why they thought it was wrong.

But they didn’t call Arizona before polls closed as you said. They called Arizona hours after polls closed. No news agency would call any state until after polls close.
No doubt that New York Times article was written by a Republican, Super Dupe

And @ 10:01 pm my time I personally witness fox calling Arizona. In your opinion why did fox catch all of the shit they caught from its viewers?
Do you think that you watched a different broadcast than everyone else?

Because that’s not what we see on the election night broadcast that you posted.

Have you considered that your memory is incorrect?

As for why the caught flak, there’s a lot of reasons.

The good experts know it was premature. They could have easily gotten it wrong. Nate Cohn encapsulates it here.

As for Trump supporters, they just don’t like hearing bad news.

Multiple states--red and blue alike--have done their elections by mail exclusively for multiple election cycles. Nobody ever questioned their legitimacy. They still do not.

Not true.
I lived in OR which has exclusive vote by mail, and there was a lot of concern over the fact spouses, tenants, those in assisted living arrangements, etc., were having someone else vote for them.
While I still liked voting by mail and do not know what the fraud % is, there definitely is more potential for voter fraud by mail.

For the most part I used to until 2020.
I’ve known dems cheated since forever

Do you think that you watched a different broadcast than everyone else?

Because that’s not what we see on the election night broadcast that you posted.

Have you considered that your memory is incorrect?

As for why the caught flak, there’s a lot of reasons.

The good experts know it was premature. They could have easily gotten it wrong. Nate Cohn encapsulates it here.

Has lighting doesn't work
I know what I witnessed

1. Global web icon
    Reuters
    https://www.reuters.com › article › us-usa-ele…
    th

Russia intervened to help Trump win election: …

WebDec 9, 2016 · By John Walcott. 5 Min Read. WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. intelligence analysts have concluded that Russia intervened in the 2016 …
    • Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
Try a news station for crying out loud super Duper

You have this backwards.
In 2016, the Steele Dossier was released by Hillary that tried to claim Russian collusion, but by 2017, the truth had come out, that the Steele Dossier was totally fake.

I keep asking you this
In your opinion why did fox catch so much crap from its viewers the way they called Arizona if it happened exactly how you say it happened?
Asked and answered. Asking the same question I already answered proves you aren’t being honest.

Here, it was just a few minutes ago (I’ve answered it before too).

Why didn’t the Fox News broadcast you linked to show that they called Arizona at 10:01 PM?

Asked and answered. Asking the same question I already answered proves you aren’t being honest.

Here, it was just a few minutes ago (I’ve answered it before too).

Why didn’t the Fox News broadcast you linked to show that they called Arizona at 10:01 PM?
Premature meaning they called it way to early 10:01 pm early

Premature meaning they called it way to early 10:01 pm early
No. They called it at 11:20 PM which I provided video proof of.

73% of the vote had been counted and although Biden had a significant lead, it was too early to tell for sure.

You claimed that Fox News called it before any votes were counted. Again, the video proves you wrong.

Did you watch the same Fox News broadcast as everyone else? Or maybe your memory is incorrect?

No. They called it at 11:20 PM which I provided video proof of.

73% of the vote had been counted and although Biden had a significant lead, it was too early to tell for sure.

You claimed that Fox News called it before any votes were counted. Again, the video proves you wrong.

Did you watch the same Fox News broadcast as everyone else? Or maybe your memory is incorrect?
Gaslighting doesn't work. When I personally witness fox make the call at 10:01 pm

Forum List

Back