Do Americans Still Trust Our Elections?

What you claim to remember didn’t happen.

We have the actual board cast from the night showing they called Arizona at 11:20 PM EST like I said.

How do you explain the video proving you’re wrong?
Yes it did gaslighter
It's the exact reason why Fox caught all the shit.

Again gaslighter I know what I watched and the time it happened and again dumbass why did fox catch so much shit over how it annou ed Arizona
So am I supposed to believe your memory or the incontrovertible video proof?

The fact that your unwilling to consider the possibility that you are wrong is a serious character flaw.

They are hoaxes just like Russia collusion. They lie to you and intimidate or arrest those who disagree. None of it is American. our country is run by lying traitors. A fact you seem to be fine with. That is on you stupid.
You have no evidence of any Democrats being traitors or lying, while you don't have an example basically of Trump not lying and being a traitor. All he does is question the integrity of all our fine institutions and public servants, all without any evidence. Stupid fool you are... Ooops brainwashed functional stupid fool politically of course. Change the damn channel for crying out loud someday,,,,

If you live in a swing state and if you voted for Trump, your vote was probably thrown out.
you are out of your tiny little ignoramus mind, you have no evidence, all our election officials said it was the most secure election ever, and all your stupid examples are nothing like what you have to do to change an election. You have to do what trump did, deal in thousands of votes not trying to change the identity of single voters which is absolutely ridiculous. I believe they found four examples of stupid Republicans trying to vote twice but that is all.

So am I supposed to believe your memory or the incontrovertible video proof?

The fact that your unwilling to consider the possibility that you are wrong is a serious character flaw.
I don't give a fuck what you believe whether you believe it or not doesn't change what happen.

It was all lies. Durham just proved it was. The only thing obvious here is your stupidity.
He spent millions of dollars and came up with exactly what he started with, brainwashed functional moron. And no evidence of any crimes of any kind. What he did come up with was disproven in court please try reality someday.....

I don't give a fuck what you believe whether you believe it or not doesn't change what happen.
I’m still trying to figure out how you explain the video that proves you wrong.

Are you just going to ignore it?

Seems simp you were pushing a mountain of misinformation called Trump Russian collusion conspiracy theory
Everyone who watches real news know the Russians did everything in their power to get the chaos and hate and divisiveness of a trump presidency. And they have seen the clip of him telling the Russians to go ahead and hack Hillary and spread it around, and that is exactly how he won the election, emails BS that meant absolutely nothing. Now we are seeing who actually did something to get locked up for....Poor America, BUT!! LANDSLIDE 2024 thanks hater dupes....

I’m still trying to figure out how you explain the video that proves you wrong.

Are you just going to ignore it?
I don't care what you're trying to do it doesn't change what I actually witnessed on Fox news. It's the very reason why Fox caught a lot of shit from its viewers

Everyone who watches real news know the Russians did everything in their power to get the chaos and hate and divisiveness of a trump presidency. And they have seen the clip of him telling the Russians to go ahead and hack Hillary and spread it around, and that is exactly how he won the election, emails BS that meant absolutely nothing. Now we are seeing who actually did something to get locked up for....Poor America, BUT!! LANDSLIDE 2024 thanks hater dupes....
Yes it was Hillary who colluded with the Russians using the Steele dossier. So yes Russia did try to influence our election

I don't care what you're trying to do it doesn't change what I actually witnessed on Fox news. It's the very reason why Fox caught a lot of shit from its viewers
And yet when you posted the video from Fox News that night, it proves that you didn’t witness what you claimed.

And yet when you posted the video from Fox News that night, it proves that you didn’t witness what you claimed.
Irrelevant gaslighting the video was chopped up. You didn't noticed how it jumped?
In your opinion why did Fox catch the shit it caught over calling Arizona ?

Irrelevant gaslighting the video was chopped up. You didn't noticed how it jumped?
In your opinion why did Fox catch the shit it caught over calling Arizona ?
We literally had four hours of footage that showed every minute of the broadcast with the time being displayed on screen. It was not chopped up.

We can clearly see that Fox News called Arizona at 11:20 PM EST because the video shows the time on screen.

Fox News did catch shit because they called Arizona too early. I posted an OpEd from The NY Times that detailed why they thought it was wrong.

But they didn’t call Arizona before polls closed as you said. They called Arizona hours after polls closed. No news agency would call any state until after polls close.

We literally had four hours of footage that showed every minute of the broadcast with the time being displayed on screen. It was not chopped up.

We can clearly see that Fox News called Arizona at 11:20 PM EST because the video shows the time on screen.

Fox News did catch shit because they called Arizona too early. I posted an OpEd from The NY Times that detailed why they thought it was wrong.

But they didn’t call Arizona before polls closed as you said. They called Arizona hours after polls closed. No news agency would call any state until after polls close.
1hour and 59 minutes

Forum List

Back