Do Black Lives Matter More In the Super Bowl Halftime Show ?

It's the era of black ass kissing. The media and the left have decided blacks are owed everything society can offer now and others must pay. Especially whites.

I can see why BLM would need a statement made on their behalf during the Super Bowl.

Seeing as how no African Americans are allowed to play in the NFL and all.

I can see why BLM would need a statement made on their behalf during the Super Bowl.

Seeing as how no African Americans are allowed to play in the NFL and all.
What does one have to do with the other? :dunno:

So far you are the only one that seems to have complained. Face it. Most people love Black entertainers.
hmmm...You see my observation as a complaint. it is merely a reflection of what I saw on that program. America doesn't seem to show much diversity in the entertainment industry these days. They seem to ramrod what they wish people to believe what is talent.

Nice try! So you were watching the SB halftime show and your immediate thought was "Do black lives matter?". LOL

Yeah, ok...you couldnt tie those two things together if I handed you a rope LOL

Nothing...Just like when they Deny there is racism by saying "Obama is the POTUS". :eusa_dance:
While it is a crime to discriminate against protected minorities, it is not against the law to discriminate against white workers, according to AG Holder and his racist minions.

White workerss are discriminated against under the law by the DOJ.

Mr. Adams testified under oath that Deputy Assistant Attorney General Julie Fernandes instructed Voting Section attorneys that “cases are not going to be brought against black defendants [for] the benefit of white victims.
If this statement is true, it means that the agency charged with enforcing our civil rights laws—the Justice Department—itself has a policy of racial discrimination.
Even the Washington Post has taken notice of the case’s importance and the media’s refusal to investigate and report on the matter. As the Post’s ombudsman, Andrew Alexander wrote on Sunday, July 18, “If Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. and his department are not colorblind in enforcing civil rights laws, they should be nailed.”

Is the Department of Justice Racist? | Fox News

Nothing...Just like when they Deny there is racism by saying "Obama is the POTUS". :eusa_dance:
While it is a crime to discriminate against protected minorities, it is not against the law to discriminate against white workers, according to AG Holder and his racist minions.

White workerss are discriminated against under the law by the DOJ.

Mr. Adams testified under oath that Deputy Assistant Attorney General Julie Fernandes instructed Voting Section attorneys that “cases are not going to be brought against black defendants [for] the benefit of white victims.
If this statement is true, it means that the agency charged with enforcing our civil rights laws—the Justice Department—itself has a policy of racial discrimination.
Even the Washington Post has taken notice of the case’s importance and the media’s refusal to investigate and report on the matter. As the Post’s ombudsman, Andrew Alexander wrote on Sunday, July 18, “If Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. and his department are not colorblind in enforcing civil rights laws, they should be nailed.”

Is the Department of Justice Racist? | Fox News
"If this statement is true" Key phrase.

Goofy ass doesn't know what "if this statement is true" means.

I think you eat babies. And if that's true...

Too easy

LGBT marriage was also pushed too. Fans should tell NFL "No more! " or there will be a total boycott.

You're going to boycott the NFL? ROFL! I'd like to see the signs associated with that Boycott.

"Stop showing Rainbows!" Waaa

Forum List

Back