🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do black people really buy Sharpton, Jackson and NAACP

pioneerpete

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2013
Do black people really think these people have their best interest at heart? They seem to be a far cry from a true leader. Leaders don't look for who is to blame constantly.

Quote from Booker T. Washington

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well."

Do black people really think these people have their best interest at heart? They seem to be a far cry from a true leader. Leaders don't look for who is to blame constantly.

I think more white liberals believe them than blacks. Blacks see right thru em.

I think more white liberals believe them than blacks. Blacks see right thru em.

I tend to think you are right. I think that there are many white liberals that don't know a black person and think that these people's view of the plight of black people is reality.

The problem with "Black Leaders" is that Black folks don't get to pick them.
Are white folks still buying that trickle down economics bullshit?

HATE CRIME: Black Teen Thugs Kill White Baby During Robbery

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom

Black Thug Kills Two Innocent White Men in Cold Blood

Black racism and race hatred of non blacks

Black thugs kill white couple in Oklahoma

Black thugs brutally beat elderly white couple. Wife dies.

Deaf white man killed by three black thugs

Blacks Can Murder Whites, and It Won’t Make National News

‘Justice for Trayvon’: 15 Whites Beaten By Gangs of Black Thugs… So Far

unfortunately they do take them serious...it plays into how they were all "wronged" by the white man..

Sharpton is the biggest RACE BAITER in this country and he make's his LIVING off of it..

The problem with "Black Leaders" is that Black folks don't get to pick them.
Are white folks still buying that trickle down economics bullshit?

You sound DUMB, very.. What does economics have to do with race hustlers except the LEFTS race whores needing useful idiots to fund their lifestyle??

Absolutely there is a segment of the black community that will buy anything Sharpton and the other race hustlers are selling. What the exact percentage might be I haven't a clue. But it's been growing over decades as new generations of "victims" hear the phony words of enabling reverends and other con men.

You know for every protester that I saw screaming and crying I saw three or four laughing, texting and taking pictures.

Forum List

Back