Do democrats celebrate Christmas?

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps...means a little bit more."

large_grinch_blu-ray11.jpg

Merry Christmas, nutballs.
A liberal

I don't see nearly as many houses decorated these days.
Has the media and our schools eliminated Christmas from our culture?

Absolutely.

Christmas has been banned.

Which is why you never hear any Christmas music on the radio, and there are not any Christmas specials on TV, and why the malls are not full of people busy buying crap to celebrate Jesus.

Last year's tree in my living room. This year is much better.
3848-1449886318-218c33605ef57beaebc40ec4884b00d0.jpg

You must live where there are a lot of right wingers.

Remember, Right wing Christians adore Trump, a serial adulterer who stiffs his workers, grabs pu$$y, cuts off medical care for a baby while playing "get back", and lies 80% of the time simply because he told them he would get them high paying jobs that require no skills or education. As if that would ever happen.

Republicans run on "let him die", "feed the poor and they will breed", end health care for millions, cut food stamps for children and veterans and so much more.

Why continue to celebrate someone who is against nearly everything the GOP stands for?

Remember, Right wing Christians adore Trump, a serial adulterer who stiffs his workers, grabs pu$$y, cuts off medical care for a baby while playing "get back", and lies 80% of the time simply because he told them he would get them high paying jobs that require no skills or education. As if that would ever happen.

Republicans run on "let him die", "feed the poor and they will breed", end health care for millions, cut food stamps for children and veterans and so much more.

Why continue to celebrate someone who is against nearly everything the GOP stands for?
How do you get "much better" than that? Nice one, rdean.

Perhaps conservatives will do what they do best- and mandate Christmas displays for 2017.

I wasn't talking about Trump, dumass.
I was talking about Christmas.
The dimocratic mantra on full display here.
Defer and deflect.

Defer and deflect.

The dumbass belongs to the OP who started this thread.

Poor whiny Conservatives who are terrified everyone won't celebrate Christmas as the Conservatives mandate.

Defer and deflect.

Poor whiny Conservatives who are terrified everyone won't celebrate Christmas as the Conservatives mandate.
Ah, go take a long walk on a short plank. I'm afraid you have been diagnosed with "Maddow On The Brain Disease". The only cure is to learn to think and do for yourself. Good luck.

Defer and deflect.

Ah, go take a long walk on a short plank. I'm afraid you have been diagnosed with "Maddow On The Brain Disease". The only cure is to learn to think and do for yourself. Good luck.

You started this whiny thread because you just didn't see enough Christmas lights.

Poor whiny Conservatives who are terrified everyone won't celebrate Christmas as the Conservatives mandate

Forum List

Back