Do Democrats expect no backlash as they push the anti Whitey movement?

There is no anti white movement That's all in the minds of mentally unfit racist bigoted white nationalists
So you say that Affirmative Action is not anti-white ? In the deranged leftist mind, you probably really DON'T think it is.

View attachment 274842 View attachment 274843
th
th

At this point, anyone who denies there's an anti-white agenda in politics and media are either lying, stupid or in denial.

There is no anti white agenda.

Says the biggest racist on the site...

There’s two reasons why Whites call people of colour (especially Black people) “racist.” First of all, it comes from a lack of understanding of the term (through ignorance or willful ignorance and hatred), its history and its consequences. As long as “racism” is viewed solely as “one person being mean to another person because of their race” or basically solely as an individual and arbitrary instance of prejudice with equal social capital between the individuals, Whites can obscure or ignore the ramifications of the historical (whether implied, microaggressions or overt racism), institutional, structural and systemic manifestations of White supremacy (which does NOT require extremism to exist) and racism.

The rejection of White supremacy and racism themselves is not “reverse racism.

The second reason why Whites call people of colour “racist” is quite different. I’ve been in several graduate-level psychology classes where White students stated that being called “racist” is the absolute worse thing that could happen to them. I always wondered why saying or doing a racist thing didn’t scare them more than being called “racist.” What I realized is that some Whites will call a person of colour who called out their racism “racist” in an “I know you are but what am I” reductionist retreat. The defense mechanisms of projection and denial are to protect their egos. If there’s nothing they fear more than being called “racist,” then the best thing to do is to get that label “away” from them as soon as possible. By deciding that a person of colour rejecting racism is the “real” “racist” act, not the racist act that they or another White person was called out on, they can deflect and derail.

A common derailment tactic is to assert in a whiny voice “all Whites aren’t like this.” Who said they are?

A lack of understanding regarding what racism actually is, the belief that White supremacy is “normal” in society, the inability to see the manifestations of racism because they do not experience them and are shielded by White privilege, as well as self-protection from the label that they fear most is why Whites call people of colour “racist” and from my experience, seem to take great pleasure in doing so when that person of colour is Black.

Gradient Lair - Why Whites Call People Of Colour “Racist”

Congressional Democrats publicly revel over the “fewer Whites” mantra; they openly bad mouth Whitey and are celebrated for such while people lose their lifes and careers for the same sort of things if directed at ‘people of color’....Aren’t Democrats begging for “White Nationalism” to expand and take root? Are they sure they want that?

Mad Dog 20/20 is a terrible tasting WHINE.

Stop drinking it.

Says the guy who's made HUNDREDS of threads blaming white people for all his problems.

Another repetition of a dumb ass meme white racists try using in order to not face reality.

“Blame whitey” is a phrase or idea that often comes up when arguing about race in America. It is almost always a white person who says it, either straight out or in so many words. The idea is that blacks sit back and do nothing but blame white people for all their troubles, expecting a hand-out.

It is just two words, but do not let that fool you.

Here is some of what those two words do:

1. By using the word “blame” it turns the tables in an argument, it points the finger back at blacks, taking the attention off of what whites do and puts it on what blacks do – or not do. It forces blacks to play defence.
  2. The word “blame” also says that whatever the misdeeds of whites may be, they are not the root cause of the troubles that blacks have. Just like when someone blames others for his own mess to avoid owning up to the fault.
  3. “Whitey” is supposed to be a racist word that blacks use for whites, their counterpart to “******”. The strange thing is, it is almost always a white person who says “whitey”, either directly or through lines written for television. Despite getting that wrong, “whitey” in this phrase is supposed to mean that blacks are just as racist as whites. Whites think that is a telling point, but because of the asymmetry of American racism, it is not.
  4. It pictures blacks as sitting back and doing nothing to better themselves, which is itself a stereotype about blacks. So “blame whitey” accuses blacks of racism while viewing them in a racist manner.
  5. “Blame whitey” is a case of projecting, projecting onto blacks what whites do. Like when someone tells you your faults but it sounds for all the world like they are talking about themselves. “Blame whitey” is like that.
White people blame blacks all the time for the fallout of white racism.

Like when was the last time you saw something on television that showed how racist most whites are? Almost never. White racism is always presented, at worst, as a case of a few bad apples, even though television itself is racist. Yet blacks are frequently presented as being screwed up. Like it has absolutely nothing to do with the racism American society is built on. As if people want to be out of work and want to be poor and want to get in trouble with the police. Television is constantly shifting the blame from whites onto blacks. It blames blackie, but “blame whitey” covers over all that.

So in just two words “blame whitey” does three things that whites often do in an argument about race in America:

1. Say that blacks are racist too.
  2. Say that blacks are mostly to blame for their troubles.
  3. Present stereotypes about blacks as fact and insight.
Or, more generally, it is a case of blame shifting that accuses blacks of shifting the blame!

Last edited:
Anyone having issues with Brave browser ? Sorry about being off topic, but couldn't access the site properly from brave or something like that I guess. Just got on after alot of trouble and time spent doing so.

There is no anti white movement That's all in the minds of mentally unfit racist bigoted white nationalists
So you say that Affirmative Action is not anti-white ? In the deranged leftist mind, you probably really DON'T think it is.

th
th

At this point, anyone who denies there's an anti-white agenda in politics and media are either lying, stupid or in denial.

There’s two reasons why Whites call people of colour (especially Black people) “racist.” First of all, it comes from a lack of understanding of the term (through ignorance or willful ignorance and hatred), its history and its consequences. As long as “racism” is viewed solely as “one person being mean to another person because of their race” or basically solely as an individual and arbitrary instance of prejudice with equal social capital between the individuals, Whites can obscure or ignore the ramifications of the historical (whether implied, microaggressions or overt racism), institutional, structural and systemic manifestations of White supremacy (which does NOT require extremism to exist) and racism.

The second reason why Whites call people of colour “racist” is quite different. I’ve been in several graduate-level psychology classes where White students stated that being called “racist” is the absolute worse thing that could happen to them. I always wondered why saying or doing a racist thing didn’t scare them more than being called “racist.” What I realized is that some Whites will call a person of colour who called out their racism “racist” in an “I know you are but what am I” reductionist retreat. The defense mechanisms of projection and denial are to protect their egos. If there’s nothing they fear more than being called “racist,” then the best thing to do is to get that label “away” from them as soon as possible. By deciding that a person of colour rejecting racism is the “real” “racist” act, not the racist act that they or another White person was called out on, they can deflect and derail.

A common derailment tactic is to assert in a whiny voice “all Whites aren’t like this.” Who said they are?

A lack of understanding regarding what racism actually is, the belief that White supremacy is “normal” in society, the inability to see the manifestations of racism because they do not experience them and are shielded by White privilege, as well as self-protection from the label that they fear most is why Whites call people of colour “racist” and from my experience, seem to take great pleasure in doing so when that person of colour is Black.

Ray Nagan of New Orleans alledgedly saying that the city would be a chocolate city again after Katrina wasn't being racist ??

th
th

Ray Nagan of New Orleans alledgedly saying that the city would be a chocolate city again after Katrina wasn't being racist ??

Did Ray Nagin enact policies that denied whites from being citizens of New Orleans?

The Regressive Left certainly has played a role, not only in the rise of this crap but in the election of Trump, with the way it has shoved PC and Identity Politics down the throat of the country. And no, they can't be surprised at the pushback (although I suspect it's a hell of a lot stronger than they imagined). They don't care. They think that between white left wingers and demographic changes it won't matter. That's why they're not putting any effort into actual race healing.
Lol once Trump is gone, you're going to learn what a real backlash looks like, snowflake.
I agree. This won't be about healing and progress, it will be about punishment and payback.
See, progress is inevitable. It always wins. It's up to the losers to heal themselves. And the nature of conservatism is to rage against progress.

See, the problem is; what you twisted fucks call “progress” isn’t progress at all....See Mexifornia and the super shithole it has become under REGRESSIVE rule.
California's doing great. Sorry your flyover wasteland is boring.

Did Ray Nagin enact policies that denied whites from being citizens of New Orleans?
If he could have he would have... Garantee that one by the way he had spoken.

If a white man would have said what he said, the blacks would have burned that city to the ground.

The Regressive Left certainly has played a role, not only in the rise of this crap but in the election of Trump, with the way it has shoved PC and Identity Politics down the throat of the country. And no, they can't be surprised at the pushback (although I suspect it's a hell of a lot stronger than they imagined). They don't care. They think that between white left wingers and demographic changes it won't matter. That's why they're not putting any effort into actual race healing.
Lol once Trump is gone, you're going to learn what a real backlash looks like, snowflake.
I agree. This won't be about healing and progress, it will be about punishment and payback.
See, progress is inevitable. It always wins. It's up to the losers to heal themselves. And the nature of conservatism is to rage against progress.

See, the problem is; what you twisted fucks call “progress” isn’t progress at all....See Mexifornia and the super shithole it has become under REGRESSIVE rule.

Haha...by what metric?
Most illegal wetbacks?
Most homeless?
Most shit on sidewalks?
Most on welfare?

Haha...by what metric?
Most illegal wetbacks?
Most homeless?
Most shit on sidewalks?
Most on welfare?
Most prosperous state.

Haha...by what metric?
Most illegal wetbacks?
Most homeless?
Most shit on sidewalks?
Most on welfare?
Most prosperous state.

Huh?
1/3 live in poverty, 12% of the nation lives here yet 33% of the nations welfare recipients live here.
It’s feast or famine in this foreign shithole...you hate income inequality...don’t you?
How does GDP translate for the filthy piece of shit bottom feeders who make up the majority of Mexifornia?

Haha...by what metric?
Most illegal wetbacks?
Most homeless?
Most shit on sidewalks?
Most on welfare?
Most prosperous state.
Location and the white ones you hate who conquered the area made it what it is. Now it is just scavengers who when taxed enough leave to do the same to other areas of the country. Even as our nation is in decline, California gets the tribute sent by the Asians to their ports. That tribute by the way will end in a couple of decades. There is truth in that while the phony global climate scam gains traction. The southern states need to get Costa Rica to build its canal and beef up their cities for extra trade ships from the far east. The Panama and the new Costa Rican canal will make the south much richer and take some of the gloss off of California. It will happen anyway when Mexico takes control of part sof California anyway.

Whites have benefited the most from AA. I can and have shown proof of that. You haven't. Because you can't.
There need not be any of what liberals define as "proof" ("studies" from leftist sources that ignore common sense) Of course white women don't benefit more than minorities. Only a total idiot would try to run with that :lame2: scam line.

Oh Yeah, tens of millions of white women dependents of AA victimized white men, benefit from AA, huh ? And those who get a job or something from AA aren't a tiny % of all those white women dependents , huh ?

Liberals think they can win elections by suckering a small number of dumb, gullible people with ploys like this. Didn't work in 2016. won't work again in 2020.

Congressional Democrats publicly revel over the “fewer Whites” mantra; they openly bad mouth Whitey and are celebrated for such while people lose their lifes and careers for the same sort of things if directed at ‘people of color’....Aren’t Democrats begging for “White Nationalism” to expand and take root? Are they sure they want that?

Sure…bring it on little man. What you gonna do…mail bombs to people, run over them in your car…shoot up places where there are some brown people? Oh wait, you’ve already done that.

What’s next?

There are none. ZERO.
Affirmative Action is the largest racist agenda in American history, aimed straight at, by far, the largest victim group (American whites). There are others, but not of the scale of AA.

Women are the biggest users of AA. White women barely edge out Mexican/Hispanic women. Black women have lesser numbers, Combine Hispanic and black women along with Hispanic and black men in education and employment and they outpace white women.
The point that really matters (and which liberals fanatically avoid) is that those white women who benefit from affirmative action, are a tiny % of all the white women dependents (daughters, wives, mothers) of victim white males, thus victimized by AA, also.

Liberals' illustrious "studies" conveniently overlook this all-important point, and hope everyone else does too. We don't.

Does affirmative action use race as a determining factor? You can sugar coat it all you want, but the fact is, this policy is widely supported by the left and is discriminatory based on race. In the left's mind, it is for the greater good by supporting diversity, but in reality, it is government sponsered racism.

Sure…bring it on little man. What you gonna do…mail bombs to people, run over them in your car…shoot up places where there are some brown people? Oh wait, you’ve already done that.

What’s next?
Bait post or response.

Does affirmative action use race as a determining factor? You can sugar coat it all you want, but the fact is, this policy is widely supported by the left and is discriminatory based on race. In the left's mind, it is for the greater good by supporting diversity, but in reality, it is government sponsered racism.
When you have a segment of America shit on their whole lives why not try and lift them up ? Doesn't trump try to lift farmers up by sending them many billions to make up for his dumb tariffs ,his trade war?

Forum List

Back