Do Democrats expect no backlash as they push the anti Whitey movement?

There is no anti white movement That's all in the minds of mentally unfit racist bigoted white nationalists
So you say that Affirmative Action is not anti-white ? In the deranged leftist mind, you probably really DON'T think it is.

View attachment 274842 View attachment 274843
th
th

At this point, anyone who denies there's an anti-white agenda in politics and media are either lying, stupid or in denial.

There is no anti white agenda.

Says the biggest racist on the site...

There’s two reasons why Whites call people of colour (especially Black people) “racist.” First of all, it comes from a lack of understanding of the term (through ignorance or willful ignorance and hatred), its history and its consequences. As long as “racism” is viewed solely as “one person being mean to another person because of their race” or basically solely as an individual and arbitrary instance of prejudice with equal social capital between the individuals, Whites can obscure or ignore the ramifications of the historical (whether implied, microaggressions or overt racism), institutional, structural and systemic manifestations of White supremacy (which does NOT require extremism to exist) and racism.

The rejection of White supremacy and racism themselves is not “reverse racism.

The second reason why Whites call people of colour “racist” is quite different. I’ve been in several graduate-level psychology classes where White students stated that being called “racist” is the absolute worse thing that could happen to them. I always wondered why saying or doing a racist thing didn’t scare them more than being called “racist.” What I realized is that some Whites will call a person of colour who called out their racism “racist” in an “I know you are but what am I” reductionist retreat. The defense mechanisms of projection and denial are to protect their egos. If there’s nothing they fear more than being called “racist,” then the best thing to do is to get that label “away” from them as soon as possible. By deciding that a person of colour rejecting racism is the “real” “racist” act, not the racist act that they or another White person was called out on, they can deflect and derail.

A common derailment tactic is to assert in a whiny voice “all Whites aren’t like this.” Who said they are?

A lack of understanding regarding what racism actually is, the belief that White supremacy is “normal” in society, the inability to see the manifestations of racism because they do not experience them and are shielded by White privilege, as well as self-protection from the label that they fear most is why Whites call people of colour “racist” and from my experience, seem to take great pleasure in doing so when that person of colour is Black.

Gradient Lair - Why Whites Call People Of Colour “Racist”

:rofl:

racism
noun
rac·ism | \ ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi- \
1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2a: a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b: a political or social system founded on racism
3: racial prejudice or discrimination

So, you ignorant, racist troll - you post that only whites, due to the inferiority of their skin, can be "racist." The prejudice you have against whites is due to the inherent inferiority of whites, as such your bigotry is based on facts and cannot be racist. I mean, you ARE superior to whites, so it's only right that you hold hatred due to their skin color.

You are without question the most virulent racist on USMB, hands down. You demand that race is not only the primary determinant of a person, but in fact the ONLY meaningful determinant.

The scumbag you quoted is a pile of shit, like Hitler or any two bit Klansman, the asshole who penned that filth is attempting to couch his own bigotry and hate in academic terminology.

Congressional Democrats publicly revel over the “fewer Whites” mantra; they openly bad mouth Whitey and are celebrated for such while people lose their lifes and careers for the same sort of things if directed at ‘people of color’....Aren’t Democrats begging for “White Nationalism” to expand and take root? Are they sure they want that?

The model that the democrats operate under requires a scapegoat. In order to control the masses, the democrats whip up frenzied hatred. They need to have a focal point to target all of the hate they preach on. White people are the scapegoat, with the fascist press spewing hatred of whites 24/7 on the leftist hate networks of NBC and CNN.

We have to admit the fact that America today is where Berlin was in 1928, democrats are the Nazi party, and Whites are the New Jews. democrats VERY MUCH have a final solution in mind.

History repeating itself, only the Dem's have demonized 70% of the country as white racists.
and the truth--the reality is THEY--the Dems/blacks/leftists-- are the racist bigots
Are we?? Let me give you a couple of personal experiences,,,Told to leave a bar because my black friend said he was African when asked Both of us were in the army,, drank at fountains that said white only ,used rest rooms where there were 2 for whites 1 for blacks,,movie theaters where blacks had to sit in balcony WTF do you call that ?
let me give you some FACTS
.....blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites = they are more hateful per capita

And so what’s the rate that black people lynched white people versus white people lynching black people? Who’s done it more?

There is no anti white movement That's all in the minds of mentally unfit racist bigoted white nationalists

The democrats have learned nothing from the past presidential election. Simply denying that democratic leaders do not have an anti white agenda is not going to persuade white voters from believing otherwise.

There is some truth in the appearance that the democrats are more concerned about courting minorities than white voters. It may be that the democrats have decided that they will not need white voters in another 20 or so years so they have consciously decided to focus primarily on minorities to clinch future elections.

The republicans have decided to focus solely on white voters to get early and quick wins via the courts and the States. Their plan may prove more strategic in the long run.

Which ever party controls the States will control the election outcomes.

The model that the democrats operate under requires a scapegoat. In order to control the masses, the democrats whip up frenzied hatred. They need to have a focal point to target all of the hate they preach on. White people are the scapegoat, with the fascist press spewing hatred of whites 24/7 on the leftist hate networks of NBC and CNN.

We have to admit the fact that America today is where Berlin was in 1928, democrats are the Nazi party, and Whites are the New Jews. democrats VERY MUCH have a final solution in mind.

History repeating itself, only the Dem's have demonized 70% of the country as white racists.
and the truth--the reality is THEY--the Dems/blacks/leftists-- are the racist bigots
Are we?? Let me give you a couple of personal experiences,,,Told to leave a bar because my black friend said he was African when asked Both of us were in the army,, drank at fountains that said white only ,used rest rooms where there were 2 for whites 1 for blacks,,movie theaters where blacks had to sit in balcony WTF do you call that ?
.....blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites = they are more hateful per capita

And so what’s the rate that black people lynched white people versus white people lynching black people? Who’s done it more?
were are in the 21st century if you hadn't noticed

hahahah--and here are MORE facts
blacks 13% of the population --whites 67%
white on black murders = 229
black on white murders = 500
!!!!!!!!!!
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Congressional Democrats publicly revel over the “fewer Whites” mantra; they openly bad mouth Whitey and are celebrated for such while people lose their lifes and careers for the same sort of things if directed at ‘people of color’....Aren’t Democrats begging for “White Nationalism” to expand and take root? Are they sure they want that?

Mad Dog 20/20 is a terrible tasting WHINE.

Stop drinking it.

Says the guy who's made HUNDREDS of threads blaming white people for all his problems.

Another repetition of a dumb ass meme white racists try using in order to not face reality.

“Blame whitey” is a phrase or idea that often comes up when arguing about race in America. It is almost always a white person who says it, either straight out or in so many words. The idea is that blacks sit back and do nothing but blame white people for all their troubles, expecting a hand-out.

It is just two words, but do not let that fool you.

Here is some of what those two words do:

1. By using the word “blame” it turns the tables in an argument, it points the finger back at blacks, taking the attention off of what whites do and puts it on what blacks do – or not do. It forces blacks to play defence.
  2. The word “blame” also says that whatever the misdeeds of whites may be, they are not the root cause of the troubles that blacks have. Just like when someone blames others for his own mess to avoid owning up to the fault.
  3. “Whitey” is supposed to be a racist word that blacks use for whites, their counterpart to “******”. The strange thing is, it is almost always a white person who says “whitey”, either directly or through lines written for television. Despite getting that wrong, “whitey” in this phrase is supposed to mean that blacks are just as racist as whites. Whites think that is a telling point, but because of the asymmetry of American racism, it is not.
  4. It pictures blacks as sitting back and doing nothing to better themselves, which is itself a stereotype about blacks. So “blame whitey” accuses blacks of racism while viewing them in a racist manner.
  5. “Blame whitey” is a case of projecting, projecting onto blacks what whites do. Like when someone tells you your faults but it sounds for all the world like they are talking about themselves. “Blame whitey” is like that.
White people blame blacks all the time for the fallout of white racism.

Like when was the last time you saw something on television that showed how racist most whites are? Almost never. White racism is always presented, at worst, as a case of a few bad apples, even though television itself is racist. Yet blacks are frequently presented as being screwed up. Like it has absolutely nothing to do with the racism American society is built on. As if people want to be out of work and want to be poor and want to get in trouble with the police. Television is constantly shifting the blame from whites onto blacks. It blames blackie, but “blame whitey” covers over all that.

So in just two words “blame whitey” does three things that whites often do in an argument about race in America:

1. Say that blacks are racist too.
  2. Say that blacks are mostly to blame for their troubles.
  3. Present stereotypes about blacks as fact and insight.
Or, more generally, it is a case of blame shifting that accuses blacks of shifting the blame!

You are an ignorant, racist troll.

Those who seek power discovered long ago the power of hate. Whipping people into frenzied mobs is an effective way of manipulating populations. Focusing that hatred on a scapegoat is highly effective in long term manipulation of hatred. Hitler used Jews as his scapegoat, you and your democrat massahs use white people.

You begin with the demand that due to your racial superiority, you can't be a racist, only the inferior white devils can be racist. Now that is an absurd lie, but you follow Hitler closely and know that a lie such as the one you promote that is outrageous is more likely to be accepted. You engage the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously" (your Fuhrer)

The problem you have, and the gutter scum over at that hate site you keep linking is that we've seen this already. You are just following the script written by Adolf Hitler. So most just laugh at you and note what you are, a two bit, racist pile of shit no different than any Klansman out of Arkansas in 1920.

What's changed except the lynchings ? We have cops shooting unarmed blacks now to take the place of lynchings

California's doing great. Sorry your flyover wasteland is boring.

:eek:

Are you fucking stupid?

Largest income disparity in the nation. A few obscenely wealthy Oligarchs control 90% of the wealth and have the government in their hip pocket. I don't care that Mark Zuckerburg has more wealth than 3 million Los Angelinos combined, but I do mind that he has Gavin Newsom on a leash, his personal pet who does exactly as he is ordered to do.

California, highest homeless rate in the nation. Under Jerry Brown, the democrats declared war on the middle class - the Silicone Valley Oligarchs wanted the middle class gone, bunch of upstarts and usurpers crowding into stores and dining that should be reserved for them alone... So the democrats went to war to destroy the middle class and drove Aerospace, petroleum, and textiles out. The middle class workers either went to Texas and Arizona along with the jobs, or are now among the third of the state who are homeless. But don't worry, Tim Cook has a 400 acre winery in Napa, with a full staff of illegal aliens paid under the table, and that's what matters to democrats.

So you say that Affirmative Action is not anti-white ? In the deranged leftist mind, you probably really DON'T think it is.

View attachment 274842 View attachment 274843
th
th

At this point, anyone who denies there's an anti-white agenda in politics and media are either lying, stupid or in denial.

There is no anti white agenda.

Says the biggest racist on the site...

There’s two reasons why Whites call people of colour (especially Black people) “racist.” First of all, it comes from a lack of understanding of the term (through ignorance or willful ignorance and hatred), its history and its consequences. As long as “racism” is viewed solely as “one person being mean to another person because of their race” or basically solely as an individual and arbitrary instance of prejudice with equal social capital between the individuals, Whites can obscure or ignore the ramifications of the historical (whether implied, microaggressions or overt racism), institutional, structural and systemic manifestations of White supremacy (which does NOT require extremism to exist) and racism.

The rejection of White supremacy and racism themselves is not “reverse racism.

The second reason why Whites call people of colour “racist” is quite different. I’ve been in several graduate-level psychology classes where White students stated that being called “racist” is the absolute worse thing that could happen to them. I always wondered why saying or doing a racist thing didn’t scare them more than being called “racist.” What I realized is that some Whites will call a person of colour who called out their racism “racist” in an “I know you are but what am I” reductionist retreat. The defense mechanisms of projection and denial are to protect their egos. If there’s nothing they fear more than being called “racist,” then the best thing to do is to get that label “away” from them as soon as possible. By deciding that a person of colour rejecting racism is the “real” “racist” act, not the racist act that they or another White person was called out on, they can deflect and derail.

A common derailment tactic is to assert in a whiny voice “all Whites aren’t like this.” Who said they are?

A lack of understanding regarding what racism actually is, the belief that White supremacy is “normal” in society, the inability to see the manifestations of racism because they do not experience them and are shielded by White privilege, as well as self-protection from the label that they fear most is why Whites call people of colour “racist” and from my experience, seem to take great pleasure in doing so when that person of colour is Black.

Gradient Lair - Why Whites Call People Of Colour “Racist”

:rofl:

racism
noun
rac·ism | \ ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi- \
1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2a: a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b: a political or social system founded on racism
3: racial prejudice or discrimination

So, you ignorant, racist troll - you post that only whites, due to the inferiority of their skin, can be "racist." The prejudice you have against whites is due to the inherent inferiority of whites, as such your bigotry is based on facts and cannot be racist. I mean, you ARE superior to whites, so it's only right that you hold hatred due to their skin color.

You are without question the most virulent racist on USMB, hands down. You demand that race is not only the primary determinant of a person, but in fact the ONLY meaningful determinant.

The scumbag you quoted is a pile of shit, like Hitler or any two bit Klansman, the asshole who penned that filth is attempting to couch his own bigotry and hate in academic terminology.
What prejudice have YOU experienced ? You AH's have experienced none but open your yappers about the black experience Shame on you and all like you

What's changed except the lynchings ? We have cops shooting unarmed blacks now to take the place of lynchings

Do blacks lynch blacks?
Do blacks lynch cops?
But, but, but....blacks are so awesome and innocent...no?

(Will you pretend you didn’t see this post?)

Sure…bring it on little man. What you gonna do…mail bombs to people, run over them in your car…shoot up places where there are some brown people? Oh wait, you’ve already done that.

What’s next?
Elimination of black privilege.

I recommend CandyCorn order some TDS medication.

Of course there is going to be a... whitehlash, and a backlash as well as democrats try to turn America into their failed socialist utopia.

There is nothing wrong with shooting someone who is unarmed. You are ignorant of guns & law enforcement, typical of liberals.

The Democrats definitely celebrated too early. Hilary losing caused them to act about 12 years too soon. They don't have the numbers they thought to begin openly denigrating an entire group of people.

Yep...
Thats what happens when you live in a bubble.

I agree. This won't be about healing and progress, it will be about punishment and payback.
See, progress is inevitable. It always wins. It's up to the losers to heal themselves. And the nature of conservatism is to rage against progress.

See, the problem is; what you twisted fucks call “progress” isn’t progress at all....See Mexifornia and the super shithole it has become under REGRESSIVE rule.

Haha...by what metric?
Most illegal wetbacks?
Most homeless?
Most shit on sidewalks?
Most on welfare?
Most prosperous state.

LOL....
People are leaving in droves.
Who ya gonna tax when your most productive citizens are gone?
Lettuce pickers?

See, progress is inevitable. It always wins. It's up to the losers to heal themselves. And the nature of conservatism is to rage against progress.

See, the problem is; what you twisted fucks call “progress” isn’t progress at all....See Mexifornia and the super shithole it has become under REGRESSIVE rule.

Haha...by what metric?
Most illegal wetbacks?
Most homeless?
Most shit on sidewalks?
Most on welfare?
Most prosperous state.
Location and the white ones you hate who conquered the area made it what it is. Now it is just scavengers who when taxed enough leave to do the same to other areas of the country. Even as our nation is in decline, California gets the tribute sent by the Asians to their ports. That tribute by the way will end in a couple of decades. There is truth in that while the phony global climate scam gains traction. The southern states need to get Costa Rica to build its canal and beef up their cities for extra trade ships from the far east. The Panama and the new Costa Rican canal will make the south much richer and take some of the gloss off of California. It will happen anyway when Mexico takes control of part sof California anyway.

Galveston is already king when it comes to foreign tonnage.

Does affirmative action use race as a determining factor? You can sugar coat it all you want, but the fact is, this policy is widely supported by the left and is discriminatory based on race. In the left's mind, it is for the greater good by supporting diversity, but in reality, it is government sponsered racism.
When you have a segment of America shit on their whole lives why not try and lift them up ? Doesn't trump try to lift farmers up by sending them many billions to make up for his dumb tariffs ,his trade war?
Ahhhh, so you are in favor of reparations ?

Of course you are. Not happening, so give it up already.
Not in dollars and cents How about making those qualified an easier path into college or for those not qualified places they could learn trades to support their families well?
All just liberal feel good bullcrap, because you can't control the actions of the individual no matter how much free crap you throw at the individual upon trying to make yourself feel good in life. And worse you want me to pay for it all through my hard work, blood, sweat, and tears. Give it up because the gig is up.

Forum List

Back