Do Democrats expect no backlash as they push the anti Whitey movement?

Congressional Democrats publicly revel over the “fewer Whites” mantra; they openly bad mouth Whitey and are celebrated for such while people lose their lifes and careers for the same sort of things if directed at ‘people of color’....Aren’t Democrats begging for “White Nationalism” to expand and take root? Are they sure they want that?

When you have a rational, fact-based comment to make, I'll be happy to respond.

The Regressive Left certainly has played a role, not only in the rise of this crap but in the election of Trump, with the way it has shoved PC and Identity Politics down the throat of the country. And no, they can't be surprised at the pushback (although I suspect it's a hell of a lot stronger than they imagined). They don't care. They think that between white left wingers and demographic changes it won't matter. That's why they're not putting any effort into actual race healing.
Lol once Trump is gone, you're going to learn what a real backlash looks like, snowflake.
I agree. This won't be about healing and progress, it will be about punishment and payback.
See, progress is inevitable. It always wins. It's up to the losers to heal themselves. And the nature of conservatism is to rage against progress.

But in the search for progress, both sides seem to want to burn the whole world down. Let's marginalize everyone. Let's alienate everyone. That'll be fun, right? I'm not so sure this is the 'progress' we need.
This is what happens when we stop communicating and exist only within our ideological vacuums.

We create zealots to whom the end justifies the means, and the fallout is simply collateral damage.

The Regressive Left certainly has played a role, not only in the rise of this crap but in the election of Trump, with the way it has shoved PC and Identity Politics down the throat of the country. And no, they can't be surprised at the pushback (although I suspect it's a hell of a lot stronger than they imagined). They don't care. They think that between white left wingers and demographic changes it won't matter. That's why they're not putting any effort into actual race healing.
Lol once Trump is gone, you're going to learn what a real backlash looks like, snowflake.
I agree. This won't be about healing and progress, it will be about punishment and payback.
See, progress is inevitable. It always wins. It's up to the losers to heal themselves. And the nature of conservatism is to rage against progress.

But in the search for progress, both sides seem to want to burn the whole world down. Let's marginalize everyone. Let's alienate everyone. That'll be fun, right? I'm not so sure this is the 'progress' we need.
This is what happens when we stop communicating and exist only within our ideological vacuums.

We create zealots to whom the end justifies the means, and the fallout is simply collateral damage.

And in here, our ideological vacuums get projected by 1000%! It's a fun stress reliever. Never change, USMB. :04:

And in here, our ideological vacuums get projected by 1000%! It's a fun stress reliever. Never change, USMB. :04:

Weird that you middle men still think there is middle ground to be shared between the Parties. Let go fellas...that ship sailed long ago. The wetback issue alone has torched the fucking bridge between. Embrace the divide....think of it as PROGRESSIVE....hahaha

Weird that you middle men still think there is middle ground to be shared between the Parties.

Even weirder that you claim to know what I think. Maybe I'm just a right bastard and have been exploiting both parties to get what I want for years. :04: Or, maybe there's more to life then obsessing about brown people.

Congressional Democrats publicly revel over the “fewer Whites” mantra; they openly bad mouth Whitey and are celebrated for such while people lose their lifes and careers for the same sort of things if directed at ‘people of color’....Aren’t Democrats begging for “White Nationalism” to expand and take root? Are they sure they want that?

The overwhelming majority of white people dont support white nationalism. That puts you in the smallest minority on the planet.

The population will still be 50% white, even after the 2040’s. There just won’t be a super majority of whites. This isn’t a problem for educated whites. Only stupid ones. Which is good for America, because the stupid ones will no longer be able to decide important elections

What benefits ??? A trillion cut in taxes for mainly the 1% That benefit ? Farmers going bankrupt ?? That benefit ? Let him try to make a deal with China It's the right thing to do BUT can he please stop acting like an asshole??
You are lost on this subject, and really shouldn't be commenting here. Only a blithering idiot would support the Chinese unrestricted access to our market, that has been in force for the last 30 years. Looks like that would be you.

As for the taxes, all economic classes got tax cuts , and they are doing well for the economy, as is all the business deregulation and the large reduction of the corporate tax.

As for farmers, they are less than 1% of the US economy. Do you expect no hits in a trade war ? Nobody goes through any war of any kind, without taking some hits. That doesn't mean you don't wage the war. Would you like to have the US not fought World War II ? Got any idea what the result of that would have been ?

We are very lucky to have a president who, over time, will get all this "Made in China" trash out of our stores, and MAGA.

Weird that you middle men still think there is middle ground to be shared between the Parties. Let go fellas...that ship sailed long ago. The wetback issue alone has torched the fucking bridge between. Embrace the divide....think of it as PROGRESSIVE....hahaha
Of course there is. I just no longer expect wingers to be a part of any constructive conversation.

The Regressive Left certainly has played a role, not only in the rise of this crap but in the election of Trump, with the way it has shoved PC and Identity Politics down the throat of the country. And no, they can't be surprised at the pushback (although I suspect it's a hell of a lot stronger than they imagined).

They don't care. They think that between white left wingers and demographic changes it won't matter. That's why they're not putting any effort into actual race healing.

The right blames liberals for their racist surge the same way that a wife beater blames his abused wife for making him hit her.
Behold, the false comparison and victim mentality.

How predictable.

The Regressive Left certainly has played a role, not only in the rise of this crap but in the election of Trump, with the way it has shoved PC and Identity Politics down the throat of the country. And no, they can't be surprised at the pushback (although I suspect it's a hell of a lot stronger than they imagined).

They don't care. They think that between white left wingers and demographic changes it won't matter. That's why they're not putting any effort into actual race healing.

What do you think you're going to do?
Things that you're media has spent decades making you shit your pants over, but are actually good for America.

If only we allow ourselves to be enslaved under a Marxist dictatorship, we will be so much happier. We'll have purpose in serving your masters....
If a marxist dictatorship happens, you'll be able to trace it back to the actions and behavior of the Trump administration.
Look, fuck Trump and all that shit, but have you seen the gaggle of Marxist dumbfucks leading the primaries of the DNC?

If you don't want a Marxist dictatorship, stop voting for the Goddamn commies.

Guess it all depends on 2 or 3 things Getting Dems out to vote ,,getting republicans sick of the pos in the WH to vote Dem and getting Hillary haters who voted trump to vote dem
If it depends on those things, you all might as well start learning how to like Trump over the next 5 years. And it might even be another Donald Trump (Jr) for 8 MORE years after that.

It could even be 2 Donald Trumps in the White House together in 2025, with Donald Jr. as president, and Donald Sr, as Vice President, but really running the show with 8 years experience.

See, the problem is; what you twisted fucks call “progress” isn’t progress at all....See Mexifornia and the super shithole it has become under REGRESSIVE rule.
California's doing great. Sorry your flyover wasteland is boring.
Yes. Keep doing what you're doing, Cali.

We Texans are LOVING it!!!

https://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/...companies-left-california-in-a-year-with.html

1800 Companies left California in 1 year--Most headed for Texas

Texas-Flag-West-U-Rotary.jpg

God Blessed Texas
YayTexas.gif

Of course there is. I just no longer expect wingers to be a part of any constructive conversation.

“Of course there is”....because you said so...right?
Extract head from anus bud...this shit is real, the extreme hatred is real, this isn’t a “winger” (cool word by the way) thing at all....This is a good vs. bad thing...a USA vs. Mexico, a whites vs. minorities sort of thing....yep, I said it and you’ve lost your fucking mind if you believe otherwise.

Extract head from anus bud...this shit is real, the extreme hatred is real, this isn’t a “winger” (cool word by the way) thing at all....This is a good vs. bad thing...a USA vs. Mexico, a whites vs. minorities sort of thing....yep, I said it and you’ve lost your fucking mind if you believe otherwise.
An example of my point.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

See, the problem is; what you twisted fucks call “progress” isn’t progress at all....See Mexifornia and the super shithole it has become under REGRESSIVE rule.
California's doing great. Sorry your flyover wasteland is boring.

Yes, Mexifornia is doing awesome.......for wetbacks, criminals, bottom feeding degenerates, men in dresses, pole puffers and rug munchers, feminazis and white guilt whackos.....Meanwhile, all legitimate, sane, decent, NORMAL, productive, positive contributing REAL Americans can’t wait to get the fuck out of the disgusting, foreign, super shithole.

yep, I said it and you’ve lost your fucking mind if you believe otherwise.

Well, we have the anonymous single-issue fucktard's POV now, so I suppose the issue is settled. I guess we can all pack up and go home. :cuckoo:

yep, I said it and you’ve lost your fucking mind if you believe otherwise.

Well, we have the anonymous single-issue fucktard's POV now, so I suppose the issue is settled. I guess we can all pack up and go home. :cuckoo:

Or you can always just pull your head from your ass and pay attention to shit that’s actually happening....Your call.

Yes, Mexifornia is doing awesome.......for wetbacks, criminals, bottom feeding degenerates, men in dresses, pole puffers and rug munchers, feminazis and white guilt whackos.....Meanwhile, all legitimate, sane, decent, NORMAL, productive, positive contributing REAL Americans can’t wait to get the fuck out of the disgusting, foreign, super shithole.
There will be a massive earthquake, splitting the state apart from the US, and it will drift aimlessly out into the Pacific. Only other solution to getting rid of them, is if they would secede from the US, as some there have suggested (but we wouldn't be that lucky)

Forum List

Back