Do Democrats Have a Plan B?

Now that Hilary is toast and everyone else closely associated with the Obama administration probably is too, do the Democrats have a viable candidate not soiled enough to run in 2016?

Hillary is gonna cakewalk it to the White House against whatever Bush's-3rd-term the GOP nominates.
It's not even gonna be close.

The GOP should instead be worried about keeping Texas hispanics from voting again.

Last edited:
After President Biden pardons Obama for his crimes in the IRS Scandal and lying the the American People over Benghazi, he will appoints Hilly as his VP

^ 100% Genuine Racist
Good Lord:cuckoo:

It's in response to this post/thread :clap2:

Now this is downright hilarious, but what else would you expect from this idiot. Allen West, recently during an interview pulled a Glenn Beck style move by turning from the IRS investigation into tea party non profits, to Obama forced the closing of GOP car dealerships 4 years ago.

You just can't make this shit up,..:cuckoo:

Allen West: IRS targeting of tea party is part of auto bailout conspiracy | The Raw Story

^ 100% Genuine Racist

With the way you trash Obama, you must be a top commander of a nazi-neo group.

I'll remember that, and post it every single time from now on you trash the president.

You don't want to prove me right that you are a neo-nazi racist, right frankie? :clap2:

^ 100% Genuine Racist
Good Lord:cuckoo:

It's in response to this post/thread :clap2:

^ 100% Genuine Racist

With the way you trash Obama, you must be a top commander of a nazi-neo group.

I'll remember that, and post it every single time from now on you trash the president.

You don't want to prove me right that you are a neo-nazi racist, right frankie? :clap2:
I used to think Swallow, Synthia and TM were the stupidest left-wing posters on this site. I see my oversight here now. You have to be truly extraordinary to be in that group.

What? Why did he attack Afghanistan then?

That was where the camps were. But the Bush administration put the blame squarely on Iraq and fostered the notion they would use nuclear weapons in the next attack.

Surely you don't think that Bush thought OBL was in Iraq? Do you?

:cuckoo:

Absolutely not.

Bush came into office with an agenda. He was talking about attacking Iraq prior to 9/11. And he found like minded individuals in the PNAC. I personally think Bush never thought Iraq had anything to do with 9/11, but they used the attack as a vehicle to go to war. Bush's motivations were quite different, however, than Dick Cheney's and the PNAC in general.

Last edited:
If Hillary decides to run, we'll see some competitiveness between her and Biden, but her approval numbers are higher than any other political figure in America, even her husband, so if she runs she'll no doubt get the nomination this time.

It really depends on what Republicans do. If they put up Ted Cruz and Rand Paul and other assorted witches and rape-dudes like the last time, they'll certainly lose yet another general election.

Remember, the GOP has one the popular vote only once in the last 6 general elections. They've got work to do trying to reach the average moderate voter that has pealed away from them, on top of being weary of the fact that old white people are beginning to die off.

It all comes down to the image of both people on tv in that first debate. And if the person the Republicans puts up appears to be clueless about foreign policy and has trouble answering whether gays should be able to marry and adopt kids, forget about it. Hillary wins.

And Hillary was right the last 20 years: Universal Medicare-for-all was the best solution for America. Health insurance was what 20 years ago? A couple grand a year? 10 years later it was $4,000 a year. Now insurance is upwards of $7,500 a year.

At the same time, we find out that because of our private for-profit system, when that uninsured person needs treatment, that box of $4 gauze costs a whopping $76 according to our for-profit system.

Had the government been able to set prices 20 years ago and negotiate the way they do with Medicare, it would have never skyrocketed the way it did.

The way I see it, health care finally has a chance if Hillary wins. I could fucking care less about what your emotions tell you, dear reader, because all I know is that she was one of the only people who was right about that.

If Hillary gets saddled with obamacare, she will lose. It is such a train wreck that even those that supported it are now running away.

Hillary will have all the obama baggage. So will Biden. Look for a brutal democrat primary.

Did Bush give a stand order?
Someone did, apparently.

Did Bush blame a video that no one saw?
I don't understand how this pertains to the issue. There are many causes for Middle Eastern unrest.

Did Bush deny requested security?
Someone did, apparently.

9/11/01 was far, far worse than anything that happened on 9/11/12--no matter how you try and spin it.

So...where would you suggest he would have put that security? Do you know where the 9/11/01 attack was going to take place? No....neither did Bush! They didn't even know WHEN it was going to happen, they just heard it was planned "somewhere" and "somehow". So how could ANYONE have denied security when they didn't even know the details?

Obama admin was asked BEFORE the Benghazi attacks for extra security....if that security had been there we most likely wouldn't be talking about this today.

If Hillary decides to run, we'll see some competitiveness between her and Biden, but her approval numbers are higher than any other political figure in America, even her husband, so if she runs she'll no doubt get the nomination this time.

It really depends on what Republicans do. If they put up Ted Cruz and Rand Paul and other assorted witches and rape-dudes like the last time, they'll certainly lose yet another general election.

Remember, the GOP has one the popular vote only once in the last 6 general elections. They've got work to do trying to reach the average moderate voter that has pealed away from them, on top of being weary of the fact that old white people are beginning to die off.

It all comes down to the image of both people on tv in that first debate. And if the person the Republicans puts up appears to be clueless about foreign policy and has trouble answering whether gays should be able to marry and adopt kids, forget about it. Hillary wins.

And Hillary was right the last 20 years: Universal Medicare-for-all was the best solution for America. Health insurance was what 20 years ago? A couple grand a year? 10 years later it was $4,000 a year. Now insurance is upwards of $7,500 a year.

At the same time, we find out that because of our private for-profit system, when that uninsured person needs treatment, that box of $4 gauze costs a whopping $76 according to our for-profit system.

Had the government been able to set prices 20 years ago and negotiate the way they do with Medicare, it would have never skyrocketed the way it did.

The way I see it, health care finally has a chance if Hillary wins. I could fucking care less about what your emotions tell you, dear reader, because all I know is that she was one of the only people who was right about that.

She's just an old neocon.

It seems like the democrat plan B is the same as plan A. Blame Bush.

It's worked in 2008 & 2012, so why not? And it has the added benefit of being factually correct too. Bush's screw ups were far reaching and may take years to fix.

It seems like the democrat plan B is the same as plan A. Blame Bush.

It's worked in 2008 & 2012, so why not? And it has the added benefit of being factually correct too. Bush's screw ups were far reaching and may take years to fix.
To be offset with Obama's and Hilary's clusterfucks. What the hell are they going to run on?!

I largely agree. if the gop is too crazy to nominate a guy like Christie, I think they're doomed ... assumign Hill runs. And i thint they are too crazy, and she'll run absent a terminal illness or incapacity. Penn has been trending more gop, and NJ is huge. The gop has a chance to redraw the map, even with the latino vote, but I doubt they take it.

Forum List

Back