Do Democrats Have a Plan B?

Unfortunately, Hillary is not toast. She will run, likely win the nomination, and lose in 2016. The Dems (and GOP) need new ideas.

If she couldn't win in 08, she can't win in 16 without major help from the GOP.

Sadly, her time passed.

Last edited:
Sadly Hillary isn't toast. Most of the public is politically ignorant.

I agree she is not toast but both parties will have to go through primaries in 2016 and her democratic challengers if she even runs will blast her with Benghazi seven days a week from sunrise to sunset.

Republicans will. It will be a rally call to the right. Outside of the ever shrinking right wing sowing circle, this will be forgotten.

Much like you guys forgot, David Foy.

Oh wait. You guys never had an issue with that.
If Hillary runs in 2016 you seriously think her primary challengers won't use Benghazi against her every chance they get in order to get the nomination for themselves? That is a major case of denial.

I agree she is not toast but both parties will have to go through primaries in 2016 and her democratic challengers if she even runs will blast her with Benghazi seven days a week from sunrise to sunset.

Republicans will. It will be a rally call to the right. Outside of the ever shrinking right wing sowing circle, this will be forgotten.

Much like you guys forgot, David Foy.

Oh wait. You guys never had an issue with that.
If Hillary runs in 2016 you seriously think her primary challengers won't use Benghazi against her every chance they get in order to get the nomination for themselves? That is a major case of denial.
In 3 years, that will be ancient history. There will be dozens of other issues, most a lot more important to voters.

It would not be a smart move to put all of your eggs in Hillary's basket.

Thanks but taking a right wingnut's advice about running which candidate would be rather foolhearty for Democrats considering what the Republican field has looked like for quite awhile now.

You've got nothing but the very thirsty Rubio, right?

Thanks but taking a right wingnut's advice about running which candidate would be rather foolhearty for Democrats considering what the Republican field has looked like for quite awhile now.

Oh please sweetie, keep your head buried in her pussy if it gets you through the night.:D

Oh please sweetie, keep your head buried in her pussy if it gets you through the night.:D

Classy..

Classy..

You're the one who started the name calling with "right wingnut"...so fuck yourself.:thup: :lol:

I find it sorta funny that you guys have convinced yourselves that the party that has won a plurality of the vote in five of the last six presidential elections and three of the last four legislative ones is just utterly doomed.

I find it sorta funny that you guys have convinced yourselves that the party that has won a plurality of the vote in five of the last six presidential elections and three of the last four legislative ones is just utterly doomed.

It's an interesting phenomenon I've observed here... They really think everyone thinks the way they do, and they're just dumbfounded when Republicans lose.

I just don't see this perception, this expectation that everyone shares your worldview, coming from the left.

It's an interesting phenomenon I've observed here... They really think everyone thinks the way they do, and they're just dumbfounded when Republicans lose.

I just don't see this perception, this expectation that everyone shares your worldview, coming from the left.

It's because the left has spend the last 40 years constantly losing.

Eh, I think it's more primal than that.

Eh, I think it's more primal than that.

I don't. Liberals sounded this triumphant in the 1960s.

What I find striking is the absolute confidence that our resident nutters have when discussing the motives and prospects of "the left". I used to chalk it up to wishfull thinking. But, that doesn't seem right any more.

Now that Hilary is toast and everyone else closely associated with the Obama administration probably is too, do the Democrats have a viable candidate not soiled enough to run in 2016?

Not that I am remotely a fan of Hill, but the soiling you are so damned sure is important to the next election doesn't have much spatter-factor with the average American.

About the only people who seem hyped-up by this event are the very right wing supporters of the GOP.

Now that Hilary is toast and everyone else closely associated with the Obama administration probably is too, do the Democrats have a viable candidate not soiled enough to run in 2016?

Not that I am remotely a fan of Hill, but the soiling you are so damned sure is important to the next election doesn't have much spatter-factor with the average American.

About the only people who seem hyped-up by this event are the very right wing supporters of the GOP.

Democrats obviously could care less, their strictly in cover-up, bait and switch mode, good point.

Last edited:

True. And by spastically spewing vitrol for 8 years, the GOP will have no one to blame but themselves for a Democratic victory in 2016. Christie is the GOP's only hope. He's the only candidate that can convince America that they have turned their back on hyper-partisan hackery.

When Hilary R. Clinton takes the oath in Jan. 2017, will you leave the country?

Pretty please.

Forum List

Back