Do Democrats Have a Plan B?

Hillary won't run, she's too old and used up, she looks like a hairy deflated balloon.

The only reason Democrats win elections now-a-days is their willingness to allow America to fail with their unrestricted social programs.

If Hillary decides to run, we'll see some competitiveness between her and Biden, but her approval numbers are higher than any other political figure in America, even her husband, so if she runs she'll no doubt get the nomination this time.

It really depends on what Republicans do. If they put up Ted Cruz and Rand Paul and other assorted witches and rape-dudes like the last time, they'll certainly lose yet another general election.

Remember, the GOP has one the popular vote only once in the last 6 general elections. They've got work to do trying to reach the average moderate voter that has pealed away from them, on top of being weary of the fact that old white people are beginning to die off.

It all comes down to the image of both people on tv in that first debate. And if the person the Republicans puts up appears to be clueless about foreign policy and has trouble answering whether gays should be able to marry and adopt kids, forget about it. Hillary wins.

And Hillary was right the last 20 years: Universal Medicare-for-all was the best solution for America. Health insurance was what 20 years ago? A couple grand a year? 10 years later it was $4,000 a year. Now insurance is upwards of $7,500 a year.

At the same time, we find out that because of our private for-profit system, when that uninsured person needs treatment, that box of $4 gauze costs a whopping $76 according to our for-profit system.

Had the government been able to set prices 20 years ago and negotiate the way they do with Medicare, it would have never skyrocketed the way it did.

The way I see it, health care finally has a chance if Hillary wins. I could fucking care less about what your emotions tell you, dear reader, because all I know is that she was one of the only people who was right about that.

I largely agree. if the gop is too crazy to nominate a guy like Christie, I think they're doomed ... assumign Hill runs. And i thint they are too crazy, and she'll run absent a terminal illness or incapacity. Penn has been trending more gop, and NJ is huge. The gop has a chance to redraw the map, even with the latino vote, but I doubt they take it.

They are off to a terrible start. And if things keep going the way they are, Christie will likely run as Hillary's VP.

:cool:

If Hillary decides to run, we'll see some competitiveness between her and Biden, but her approval numbers are higher than any other political figure in America, even her husband, so if she runs she'll no doubt get the nomination this time.

It really depends on what Republicans do. If they put up Ted Cruz and Rand Paul and other assorted witches and rape-dudes like the last time, they'll certainly lose yet another general election.

Remember, the GOP has one the popular vote only once in the last 6 general elections. They've got work to do trying to reach the average moderate voter that has pealed away from them, on top of being weary of the fact that old white people are beginning to die off.

It all comes down to the image of both people on tv in that first debate. And if the person the Republicans puts up appears to be clueless about foreign policy and has trouble answering whether gays should be able to marry and adopt kids, forget about it. Hillary wins.

And Hillary was right the last 20 years: Universal Medicare-for-all was the best solution for America. Health insurance was what 20 years ago? A couple grand a year? 10 years later it was $4,000 a year. Now insurance is upwards of $7,500 a year.

At the same time, we find out that because of our private for-profit system, when that uninsured person needs treatment, that box of $4 gauze costs a whopping $76 according to our for-profit system.

Had the government been able to set prices 20 years ago and negotiate the way they do with Medicare, it would have never skyrocketed the way it did.

The way I see it, health care finally has a chance if Hillary wins. I could fucking care less about what your emotions tell you, dear reader, because all I know is that she was one of the only people who was right about that.

I largely agree. if the gop is too crazy to nominate a guy like Christie, I think they're doomed ... assumign Hill runs. And i thint they are too crazy, and she'll run absent a terminal illness or incapacity. Penn has been trending more gop, and NJ is huge. The gop has a chance to redraw the map, even with the latino vote, but I doubt they take it.

They are off to a terrible start. And if things keep going the way they are, Christie will likely run as Hillary's VP.

Well, it's funny. Reagan's poll numbers went below 50% his second term, then they rebounded. Gary Hart looked like the real deal, as he did the DLC shift to the middle. And they ended up running Duckass. And I voted for BushI more than once. His spawn, only once.

Well, it's funny. Reagan's poll numbers went below 50% his second term, then they rebounded. Gary Hart looked like the real deal, as he did the DLC shift to the middle. And they ended up running Duckass. And I voted for BushI more than once. His spawn, only once.

Hart got in trouble for challenging the Press. Never liked the guy..personally. Always thought he was a slimy schmuck. Thought the same thing about Edwards.

Hart got in trouble for challenging the Press. Never liked the guy..personally. Always thought he was a slimy schmuck. Thought the same thing about Edwards.

:lol:..To be a Democrat politician is to be a slimy schmuck, it's in the Democrat bylaws.

I can't think of a modern day Democratic politician that isn't, can you?

Last edited:
Now that Hilary is toast and everyone else closely associated with the Obama administration probably is too, do the Democrats have a viable candidate not soiled enough to run in 2016?

Do libs have a plan B, yes thats another way they get to to kill babies :cool:

Now that Hilary is toast and everyone else closely associated with the Obama administration probably is too, do the Democrats have a viable candidate not soiled enough to run in 2016?

Sadly Hillary isn't toast. Most of the public is politically ignorant.

I agree she is not toast but both parties will have to go through primaries in 2016 and her democratic challengers if she even runs will blast her with Benghazi seven days a week from sunrise to sunset.

Why would the GOP nominate Christie, a fat blob who sucks Obama's cock and is against most of what the GOP stands for? This is another "Dems will certainly vote for McCain because he's a maverick centrist" ploys.

John Kerry! He's currently SecState and holding all the memos and otehr info that will make Hillary look like a witch, knocking her out of consideration for 2016.

Personally I think they will pick Deval patrick, another clean articulate black man who can promise lots of gov't cheese to inner city Negroes, assuring a Democrat victory.
One thing in Kerry's favor is there aren't many people who feel they made the right choice in selecting Bush who delivered the worst recession since the Great Depression and 4 more years of war in Iraq. However, I think Hilary would be a stronger candidate.

Last edited:

John Kerry! He's currently SecState and holding all the memos and otehr info that will make Hillary look like a witch, knocking her out of consideration for 2016.

Personally I think they will pick Deval patrick, another clean articulate black man who can promise lots of gov't cheese to inner city Negroes, assuring a Democrat victory.
One thing in Kerry's favor is there aren't many people who feel they made the right choice in selecting Bush who delivered the worst recession since the Great Depression and 4 more years of war in Iraq. However, I think Hilary would be a stronger candidate.

You are correct. In Kerry's favor is the fact that many people are stupid. And stupid people overwhelmingly vote Democrat.
Against him is everything else. Like his record for lying about Vietnam, his anti-Americanism, and his fuck you attitude to anyone who didnt earn money the old fashioned way--marrying it.

Flooper, you're quite a comedian, Reid, Pelosi, Obama along with the rest of the Democrat leadership. "delivered the worst recession since the Great Depression" but I'm willing to admit Rhino Republicans stood by and did very little to effect a proper direction.

When I think of Iraq, I think of Democrats turning yellow and their backs on our soldiers along with plenty of convenient and selective memory loss for political advantage.

Last edited:

Flooper, you're quite a comedian, Reid, Pelosi, Obama along with the rest of the Democrat leadership. "delivered the worst recession since the Great Depression" but I'm willing to admit Rhino Republicans stood by and did very little to effect a proper direction.

When I think of Iraq, I think of Democrats turning yellow and their backs on our soldiers along with plenty of convenient and selective memory loss for political advantage.
When I think of Iraq, I think of Bush's fictitious WMDs, Abagrave, almost a million Iraqi dead, a waste of trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives, and after 10 years what did we get out of it?

When you are the mightiest country in the history of the world, wars are too easy to get into and too hard to get out of, something George Bush did not understand.

corey booker is getting a lot of attention too

I agree she is not toast but both parties will have to go through primaries in 2016 and her democratic challengers if she even runs will blast her with Benghazi seven days a week from sunrise to sunset.

Republicans will. It will be a rally call to the right. Outside of the ever shrinking right wing sowing circle, this will be forgotten.

Much like you guys forgot, David Foy.

Oh wait. You guys never had an issue with that.

Did Bush give a stand order?
Someone did, apparently.

I don't understand how this pertains to the issue. There are many causes for Middle Eastern unrest.

Did Bush deny requested security?
Someone did, apparently.

9/11/01 was far, far worse than anything that happened on 9/11/12--no matter how you try and spin it.

So...where would you suggest he would have put that security? Do you know where the 9/11/01 attack was going to take place? No....neither did Bush! They didn't even know WHEN it was going to happen, they just heard it was planned "somewhere" and "somehow". So how could ANYONE have denied security when they didn't even know the details?

Obama admin was asked BEFORE the Benghazi attacks for extra security....if that security had been there we most likely wouldn't be talking about this today.

You are very gullible.

Republicans will. It will be a rally call to the right. Outside of the ever shrinking right wing sowing circle, this will be forgotten.

guns have already sealed the fate of the democrats. no way they can overcome that one.

guns have already sealed the fate of the democrats. no way they can overcome that one.

Stick with that copper. Should serve ya well!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSNTjX_g9a4]You Might Rabbit You Might. - YouTube[/ame]

You're assuming a lot here. You'd better think about your own candidates for 2014 and 2016. :lol:

Stick with that copper. Should serve ya well!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSNTjX_g9a4]You Might Rabbit You Might. - YouTube[/ame]

you'd be surprised how many liberals won't vote democrat for that reason alone

Forum List

Back