Do Democrats Have a Plan B?

Do Democrats have a Plan B?

Well, they could take a morning after pill for the ObamaCare abomination. Repealing that deformity would help their approval rating.

I think it's funny that the far right think Obama is such an albatross. Fox news reports Congress has a 16.8 approval rating. Rassmussen says Obama is at 50. Rassmussen has Democrats +2 in generic congressional vote.

And they keep pretending that "everyone hates Obama" just because they do.

That sort of self deception makes it hard to win an election.

Now that Hilary is toast and everyone else closely associated with the Obama administration probably is too, do the Democrats have a viable candidate not soiled enough to run in 2016?

Not that I am remotely a fan of Hill, but the soiling you are so damned sure is important to the next election doesn't have much spatter-factor with the average American.

About the only people who seem hyped-up by this event are the very right wing supporters of the GOP.

True. And by spastically spewing vitrol for 8 years, the GOP will have no one to blame but themselves for a Democratic victory in 2016. Christie is the GOP's only hope. He's the only candidate that can convince America that they have turned their back on hyper-partisan hackery.

Democrats prove humans can still operate with half a brain.

democraps don't give a damn about the honesty of their dear leaders !! the only thing that is going to change things is sadly violence in the streets !! why do I say this ?? because the impeachment of Obama will unleash a violent backlash from the scum that make up the left !! but you know what ???to preserve this country we have to go forward with impeachment anyway....

Now that Hilary is toast and everyone else closely associated with the Obama administration probably is too, do the Democrats have a viable candidate not soiled enough to run in 2016?

Not that I am remotely a fan of Hill, but the soiling you are so damned sure is important to the next election doesn't have much spatter-factor with the average American.

About the only people who seem hyped-up by this event are the very right wing supporters of the GOP.

True. And by spastically spewing vitrol for 8 years, the GOP will have no one to blame but themselves for a Democratic victory in 2016. Christie is the GOP's only hope. He's the only candidate that can convince America that they have turned their back on hyper-partisan hackery.
Jut like McCain was the only candidate who could attract bipartisan support?
No that we need Democrats picking our candidates.

And you wonder why you are losing elections?

I'm not a democrat - I WAS a Republican... for 20 years.
I'm a representative of the moderate voters you lost ... and who you desperately need to win back if you want a chance at the White House again.

But you just keep deluding yourself otherwise .... and keep losing.

Sadly Hillary isn't toast. Most of the public is politically ignorant.

Plus, the real vote of the people hasn't had anything to do with presidential elections since Obama's placement.

I'm a representative of the moderate voters you lost ... and who you desperately need to win back if you want a chance at the White House again.

Also known as a *mole*. Or in the vernacular, "traitor" or "spy".

Join forces with FakeyJakey, asshole.

self delusion
I tell the truth - but you'd rather keep losing than admit you've veered off track.
Have it your way.

Don't count your chickens. I remember when Bill was toast.

The American People are..losing elections, no doubt.

Last edited:

self delusion
I tell the truth - but you'd rather keep losing than admit you've veered off track.
Have it your way.

We veered off track when we started to compromise. Now the Republican Party is just the Democrat party. The Democrats are now Progressives.

I'm not losing elections, the American People are..

The American people always win elections - because they pick the winner.

If you are so much smarter than the majority of voters, then how come you can't get them to vote the way you want? The media? The education system?

Same scapegoats you've had for decades ... and yet some Republicans got elected anyway. So what is really different? The Republican Party is different - that's what is different. You've spent 12 years kissing the far right butt and now you are paying the price.

I would LOVE to see a viable Republican candidate. We NEED a viable Republican condidate. Just don't take a moderate and force him to spend 8 years kissing far right butt like you have in the last two elections.

self delusion
Have it your way.

We veered off track when we started to compromise. Now the Republican Party is just the Democrat party. The Democrats are now Progressives.

Yes, by all means. Double down on stupid - that ought to do the trick.

I'm not losing elections, the American People are..

The American people always win elections - because they pick the winner.

If you are so much smarter than the majority of voters, then how come you can't get them to vote the way you want? The media? The education system?

Same scapegoats you've had for decades ... and yet some Republicans got elected anyway. So what is really different? The Republican Party is different - that's what is different. You've spent 12 years kissing the far right butt and now you are paying the price.

I would LOVE to see a viable Republican candidate. We NEED a viable Republican condidate. Just don't take a moderate and force him to spend 8 years kissing far right butt like you have in the last two elections.
FFS, you won two presidential elections but lost the House and the super you once had. You speak as though this is the first time an incumbent has been re-elected in the 230+ years of USA politics.

I have no idea why a such a partisan hack would have a name like "nodoginnafight".

FFS, you won two presidential elections but lost the House and the super you once had. You speak as though this is the first time an incumbent has been re-elected in the 230+ years of USA politics.

I have no idea why a such a partisan hack would have a name like "nodoginnafight".

You speak as though you don't know the difference between speaking one's mind and partisan hackery. Perhaps that's the problems with the Cons/Reps, they can't appreciate a simple difference of opinion and ascribe everything to partisanship. That leads to a reluctance to compromise and the logjam we have in Congress. Quit accusing others and look to your own actions.

You speak as though you don't know the difference between speaking one's mind and partisan hackery.
I am well aware that hacks speak their minds. Speaking you mind and being a hack are not necessarily mutually exclusive. It is a reflex of a simple mind, and in this case one devoid of historical knowledge.

Forum List

Back