Do Democrats REALLY Think Americans Will Turn Their Guns In Peacefully If They Pass a Law

The Daily Caller misreads this, intentionally or just ignorantly.

Democrats are starting to play the game like Republicans. This is an example of going to the extreme to satisfy the base instead of trying to convince reasonable moderates and conservatives to compromise and use facts as the benchmark.

And if Democrats really embrace that strategy you guys are fucked. Because promising to give people shit is a lot easier to sell than promising to take shit away from them.

Again, are McVeigh and Rudolph terrorists? A simple yes or no will suffice.
I don't give a rat fuck if they are. It is a stupid, irrelevant non-point. You're a dumbass for even mentioning it.

You, and your Bolshevik pack of commie glutons are the aggressors. You have the power to not tread on our liberties. You have not one justification for you freedom-hating statist desire to disarm Americans. You are the enemy.

Kinda still working on this to be honest. I have them and would soon keep them but they are not sacred to me.
My government does not worry me nor do foreign invaders.
I do want to continue to be able to stop an unwanted party in my home or any other space
I don't think I can save anybody else against an armed criminal but if so that's good but very unlikely

Watch is all you'll do. Taking guns is a violation of the constitution which is why we have the second amendment. You keep preaching your bullshit because that's all libstains can do.

Ya gotta love the constant claims by liberals that the police and military are going to shoot down Americans standing up for the Constitution when it's been proven over and over that the exact opposite is the likely scenario.

You’re the one predicting a blood bath…

If it were to happen it would be.

So you would kill a law enforcement officer if he came to your residence to collect your guns?

Damn right I would if he pressed the matter.
He's trying to take away my Constitutional rights and it's my duty to resist.

Keep laughing cornhole.

I’m sure the Branch Davidians felt the same way…as did McVeigh, Rudolph, and the other domestic terrorists you’re trying to emulate.
Fighting to protect our rights is terrorism?

You wouldn’t call someone who blows up a building a terrorist?

Most would.

You wouldn’t call those who opened fire on ATF agents a terrorist?

Most would.

What say you?

The so called pro police crowd are openly saying they would shoot police if there was some kind of machine gun roundup .

Machine gun round up?
If I ever met you in person I'd feel duty bound to punch you in the head to try and reset your brain.

Even the Democrats in Congress know more gun control laws are political suicide. Look for some of the state laws recently enacted to be overturned in the courts also. ALL are unconstitutional.
All gun laws are unconstitutional? The amendment doesn't say what you think it says.

Again, are McVeigh and Rudolph terrorists? A simple yes or no will suffice.
I don't give a rat fuck if they are. It is a stupid, irrelevant non-point. You're a dumbass for even mentioning it.

You, and your Bolshevik pack of commie glutons are the aggressors. You have the power to not tread on our liberties. You have not one justification for you freedom-hating statist desire to disarm Americans. You are the enemy.

Can't even call a bomber a terrorist. Sad

All gun laws are unconstitutional? The amendment doesn't say what you think it says.
It says what I KNOW it says. All federal gun laws are ubconstitutional. That power is left to the states.

Either way, we willl get rid of all infringements. It is fucking OVER!! Repeal is all you motherfucking cocksuckers can expect.

Can't even call a bomber a terrorist. Sad
Don’t put words in my mouth, you hyena fucking whore.

Call us whatever the fuck you. We are right and deaths will be on your hands. Zero guilt. Those who shit on our rights will knock it off or we will use deadly force. There is no compromise. Fuck off.

I want you commies to start some shit. I dare you to. I want all commies to meet a violent death. I lust for it.

It says what I KNOW it says. All federal gun laws are ubconstitutional. That power is left to the states.

Either way, we willl get rid of all infringements. It is fucking OVER!! Repeal is all you motherfucking cocksuckers can expect.
Pull the glock out of your butt.

The supreme court disagrees with you. Right to bare arms is a basic right not unlimited. None of the rights are unlimited.

The supreme court disagrees with you. Right to bare arms is a basic right not unlimited. None of the rights are unlimited.
The 2nd Amendment is a bar on Congress. Nothing more or less. The The SCOTUS has failed to stick down all federal gun laws as unconstitutional because they have been commies or too chicken shit.

Se will repeal them all or die in the resulting. Attle.

I am prepared to die to preserve the right. Are you prepared to die trying to illegally infringe on our rights?

So you intend to shoot police officers ?

If they come after me armed themselves with deadly weapons, attempting to rob me of my rightful property, then yes, absolutely. Once they cross that line, they are no better than common criminals of the very worst sort, and there is no reason that they should expect to be treated any better.

"Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell of California wants to ban assault weapons, instate a federal gun buy-back program for those who own them and criminally prosecute those who refuse to hand them over.

The representative wrote an op-ed in USA Today Thursday rolling out what he feels is the gun control policy America should adopt:"

"“Reinstating the federal
assault weapons ban that was in effect from 1994 to 2004 would prohibit manufacture and sales, but it would not affect weapons already possessed. This would leave millions of assault weapons in our communities for decades to come,” Swalwell wrote.

“Instead, we should ban possession of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons, we should buy back such weapons from all who choose to abide by the law, and we should criminally prosecute any who choose to defy it by keeping their weapons.”"

Raise your hand out there if you think this would end peacefully, with law-abiding citizens simply handing over their (until that moment) legally-owned guns to a bunch of Liberals trampling on the Constitution in their continued effort to dis-arm the American people (Because you KNOW the Liberals would not stop there...)?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Not going to happen / end well....

Eric Swalwell Unloads Gun Platform Liberals Really Want

When they did that with the Thompson in mind, it took about 10 years to really see any affect. You people seem to think it would fail because it doesn't work over night. It's a very long haul. It works but it takes a decade or more. One of the things that the 1934 law did was outlawed the sale of even the existing Thompsons without an FFL license. That means that those that owned them could continue to own them but they could not transfer them. Not even in death. It wasn't until about a decade did any reduction start happening. The Bad guys would get caught with them, lose them and not have any way to replace them since they couldn't even steal them after about a decade. The ones that had them guarded them religiously knowing if they didn't the Feds would come and take them. Sooner or later, all the Thompsons ended up either in Collectors hands or melted down. And anyone in good standings could become a collector and get the proper FFL license. Criminals couldn't. Part of that FFL License is proper security of the weapon which stopped the criminals cold from stealing those weapons. it works. If they do elevate the ARs to FFL status, you can still own them, fire them, transport them as long as you have the proper FFL License, have a Gun Vault that locks and can pass an easy to pass Firearms Check. I passed on myself. It's easy. You can't have any current restraining orders for violence, you can't be a convicted ex felon, no convictions of any violence even misdemenors, not under a doctors care for a violent nature and pony up with 200 bucks.

With that in mind, if you can't qualify to pass a FFL firearms license test now even though you haven't applied then you probably shouldn't have firearms now. With that Firearms license, you can also own a full blown M-16-A-1 full auto if you have the money. In fact, it more of you were to push to go that route, the price of the M-16 would plummet. There are millions of those out there but the cost is artificially inflated to at least 15,000 per copy. You could get military Surplus M-16s all day long and recondition them. You could buy parts and build your own at a reasonable cost for no more than that of a really good military grade AR-15 (about 1500 bucks). The M-16 doesn't cost any more to make than the Military Grade AR-15 (sometimes called Match Grade) to make. But you are your worst enemy.

"Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell of California wants to ban assault weapons, instate a federal gun buy-back program for those who own them and criminally prosecute those who refuse to hand them over.

The representative wrote an op-ed in USA Today Thursday rolling out what he feels is the gun control policy America should adopt:"

"“Reinstating the federal
assault weapons ban that was in effect from 1994 to 2004 would prohibit manufacture and sales, but it would not affect weapons already possessed. This would leave millions of assault weapons in our communities for decades to come,” Swalwell wrote.

“Instead, we should ban possession of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons, we should buy back such weapons from all who choose to abide by the law, and we should criminally prosecute any who choose to defy it by keeping their weapons.”"

Raise your hand out there if you think this would end peacefully, with law-abiding citizens simply handing over their (until that moment) legally-owned guns to a bunch of Liberals trampling on the Constitution in their continued effort to dis-arm the American people (Because you KNOW the Liberals would not stop there...)?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Not going to happen / end well....

Eric Swalwell Unloads Gun Platform Liberals Really Want
I reckon they’re fine whether you turn it in peacefully or not. From your cold, dead hands maybe?

Ok, just how many dead cops are acceptable? I only ask because with some 90 to 100 million gun owners, and three million cops, including federal agents, I just wonder who is going to pry it from those cold dead hands. Even if only ten percent of the gun owners decide to fight, one in ten, then the cops are outnumbered three to one.

So tell me again how this works?

Law enforcement is no longer law enforcement when it goes against legal constitutional rights of citizens... PERIOD.

This ain't NAZI GERMANY... it's AMERICA.

Law enforcement is no longer law enforcement when it goes against legal constitutional rights of citizens... PERIOD.

This ain't NAZI GERMANY... it's AMERICA.

And who determines that those legal constitutional rights are?
Read your question... are you serious...?

You've got to be drunk or otherwise fucked up to ask such a STUPID question.

209CCE11-8C23-4864-8B48-99112EFD7C49.jpeg

Forum List

Back