Do Democrats REALLY Think Americans Will Turn Their Guns In Peacefully If They Pass a Law

Lol you people are such drama queens. I don’t care what this democrat says - the government will NEVER come for your guns. You just entertain this idea because you want to play out some child-like fantasy of being a hero with a gun.
Maybe so, but it will not be for the lack of your commie-ass ilk trying.

But, it is not a child-like fantasy to kill commies for mommy. It is my religion. Dead commies or Valhalla.

Years ago tommy guns were banned . Did they have to be confiscated? Or was it a grandfather thing ? Anyone know ?

Edit : found on wiki

The perceived popularity of submachine guns such as the Thompson with violent gangsters in the 1920s and 1930s was one of the main reasons given for passage of the National Firearms Act by the United States Congress in 1934. One of its provisions was that owners of fully automatic firearms were required to register them with the predecessor agency of the modern Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). The law also placed restrictions on the possession, transfer, and transport of the weapons.

There are several U.S. made automatic and semi-automatic variants, copies, or replicas. The semi-automatic versions are less regulated by federal law.

Last edited:
"Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell of California wants to ban assault weapons, instate a federal gun buy-back program for those who own them and criminally prosecute those who refuse to hand them over.

The representative wrote an op-ed in USA Today Thursday rolling out what he feels is the gun control policy America should adopt:"

"“Reinstating the federal
assault weapons ban that was in effect from 1994 to 2004 would prohibit manufacture and sales, but it would not affect weapons already possessed. This would leave millions of assault weapons in our communities for decades to come,” Swalwell wrote.

“Instead, we should ban possession of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons, we should buy back such weapons from all who choose to abide by the law, and we should criminally prosecute any who choose to defy it by keeping their weapons.”"

Raise your hand out there if you think this would end peacefully, with law-abiding citizens simply handing over their (until that moment) legally-owned guns to a bunch of Liberals trampling on the Constitution in their continued effort to dis-arm the American people (Because you KNOW the Liberals would not stop there...)?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Not going to happen / end well....

Eric Swalwell Unloads Gun Platform Liberals Really Want
Republicans are really just all talk. They like to think they are tough and manly when it comes to their guns vs the gubmint, but more than likely they would puss out and hand them over.

Try me asshole....
Lol you people are such drama queens. I don’t care what this democrat says - the government will NEVER come for your guns. You just entertain this idea because you want to play out some child-like fantasy of being a hero with a gun.

Than why do they keep saying they want to?
They don’t. Democrats don’t ever say this besides this guy. Of course you should know, Australia did this a few decades ago and it actually worked.

Shall I post some of your famous dems spouting complete banning of firearms?
You know I can.

Pass a law that strips a constitutional right and makes all gun owners criminals and suddenly being law abiding doesn’t mean anything to those targeted.
The government will have rendered itself useless, authority will be forced to kindly fuck off, and we will issue extermination orders for any commie in U.S. territory.

"Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell of California wants to ban assault weapons, instate a federal gun buy-back program for those who own them and criminally prosecute those who refuse to hand them over.

The representative wrote an op-ed in USA Today Thursday rolling out what he feels is the gun control policy America should adopt:"

"“Reinstating the federal
assault weapons ban that was in effect from 1994 to 2004 would prohibit manufacture and sales, but it would not affect weapons already possessed. This would leave millions of assault weapons in our communities for decades to come,” Swalwell wrote.

“Instead, we should ban possession of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons, we should buy back such weapons from all who choose to abide by the law, and we should criminally prosecute any who choose to defy it by keeping their weapons.”"

Raise your hand out there if you think this would end peacefully, with law-abiding citizens simply handing over their (until that moment) legally-owned guns to a bunch of Liberals trampling on the Constitution in their continued effort to dis-arm the American people (Because you KNOW the Liberals would not stop there...)?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Not going to happen / end well....

Eric Swalwell Unloads Gun Platform Liberals Really Want
Republicans are really just all talk. They like to think they are tough and manly when it comes to their guns vs the gubmint, but more than likely they would puss out and hand them over.

Keep underestimating us.

Years ago tommy guns were banned . Did they have to be confiscated? Or was it a gr
We know how to build guns. You think we will sit back and abide that motherfucking bullshit again? We let that and a number of other things slide over the decades. Now that your total-ban objective is clear, no more. And we will win the battle or feast, drink, fuck, and fight in the halls of Valhalla. Bet your VW on it.

We are not doing one more goddamn thing to further restrict firearms. We are going to repeal all the current commie gun laws or die in the resulting war.

You communist motherfuckers should have given up while you were ahead. You couldn't leave well enough alone. So, soon we will all be open-carrying full-autos, granade launchers, and belt-fed machine guns.

Scared? I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

It won't pass.

However, what should be done is federal rights violation charges should be filed against the authors of such a bill, and any yes votes should also be criminally prosecuted for violating the rights of the citizens in their state.

In addition, it should be a major campaign thrust to vote out anyone who supported or voted yes on such a rights violation.

Time for people to start electing people on the basis if the rights they protect, not the party they belong to.

You are strong supporter of right to quickly kill lots of people eh?
A good person with a gun can stop a bad person with a gun, quickly.
Or vice versa.

Watch is all you'll do. Taking guns is a violation of the constitution which is why we have the second amendment. You keep preaching your bullshit because that's all libstains can do.

Ya gotta love the constant claims by liberals that the police and military are going to shoot down Americans standing up for the Constitution when it's been proven over and over that the exact opposite is the likely scenario.

You’re the one predicting a blood bath…

If it were to happen it would be.

So you would kill a law enforcement officer if he came to your residence to collect your guns?

Damn right I would if he pressed the matter.
He's trying to take away my Constitutional rights and it's my duty to resist.

I’m sure the Branch Davidians felt the same way…as did McVeigh, Rudolph, and the other domestic terrorists you’re trying to emulate.

Ya gotta love the constant claims by liberals that the police and military are going to shoot down Americans standing up for the Constitution when it's been proven over and over that the exact opposite is the likely scenario.

So you would kill a law enforcement officer if he came to your residence to collect your guns?

I’m sure the Branch Davidians felt the same way…as did McVeigh, Rudolph, and the other domestic terrorists you’re trying to emulate.

What the feds did to the Branch Davidians is a good reason to not ever give up your guns.

Fighting to protect our rights is terrorism?

You wouldn’t call someone who blows up a building a terrorist?

Most would.

You wouldn’t call those who opened fire on ATF agents a terrorist?

Most would.

What say you?

What the feds did to the Branch Davidians is a good reason to not ever give up your guns.

Executing a warrant related to sexual abuse??

Please go on with your justification and make us all laugh.

Most would.

Most would.

What say you?

The so called pro police crowd are openly saying they would shoot police if there was some kind of machine gun roundup .

Pass a law that strips a constitutional right and makes all gun owners criminals and suddenly being law abiding doesn’t mean anything to those targeted.
The government will have rendered itself useless, authority will be forced to kindly fuck off, and we will issue extermination orders for any commie in U.S. territory.

Now that’s funny.

Most would.

Most would.

What say you?
But, you're calling us terrorists for warning you that we be refusing to comply and resisting your illegal, immoral, goose-stepping commie, bullshit confiscation. Not even close to the same thing.

But, many more will die if you commies try it. Bank on it.

Most would.

Most would.

What say you?
But, you're calling us terrorists for warning you that we be refusing to comply and resisting your illegal, immoral, goose-stepping commie, bullshit confiscation. Not even close to the same thing.

But, many more will die if you commies try it. Bank on it.

Again, are McVeigh and Rudolph terrorists? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Forum List

Back