Do Democrats REALLY Think Americans Will Turn Their Guns In Peacefully If They Pass a Law

"Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell of California wants to ban assault weapons, instate a federal gun buy-back program for those who own them and criminally prosecute those who refuse to hand them over.

The representative wrote an op-ed in USA Today Thursday rolling out what he feels is the gun control policy America should adopt:"

"“Reinstating the federal
assault weapons ban that was in effect from 1994 to 2004 would prohibit manufacture and sales, but it would not affect weapons already possessed. This would leave millions of assault weapons in our communities for decades to come,” Swalwell wrote.

“Instead, we should ban possession of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons, we should buy back such weapons from all who choose to abide by the law, and we should criminally prosecute any who choose to defy it by keeping their weapons.”"

Raise your hand out there if you think this would end peacefully, with law-abiding citizens simply handing over their (until that moment) legally-owned guns to a bunch of Liberals trampling on the Constitution in their continued effort to dis-arm the American people (Because you KNOW the Liberals would not stop there...)?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Not going to happen / end well....

Eric Swalwell Unloads Gun Platform Liberals Really Want
You will abide by the Laws of the United States.

Guaranteed.

I'll abide by the Constitution.
And the duly constituted laws passed under the aegis of the Constitution.

Guaranteed.

Won't comply.
America is the last country that guarantees the right to bear arms and I refuse to give up that right as will millions of Americans.

"Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell of California wants to ban assault weapons, instate a federal gun buy-back program for those who own them and criminally prosecute those who refuse to hand them over.

The representative wrote an op-ed in USA Today Thursday rolling out what he feels is the gun control policy America should adopt:"

assault weapons ban that was in effect from 1994 to 2004 would prohibit manufacture and sales, but it would not affect weapons already possessed. This would leave millions of assault weapons in our communities for decades to come,” Swalwell wrote.

“Instead, we should ban possession of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons, we should buy back such weapons from all who choose to abide by the law, and we should criminally prosecute any who choose to defy it by keeping their weapons.”"

Raise your hand out there if you think this would end peacefully, with law-abiding citizens simply handing over their (until that moment) legally-owned guns to a bunch of Liberals trampling on the Constitution in their continued effort to dis-arm the American people (Because you KNOW the Liberals would not stop there...)?

Guaranteed.

Guaranteed.

Won't comply.
America is the last country that guarantees the right to bear arms and I refuse to give up that right as will millions of Americans.
There will always be collaborators.

Guaranteed.

Guaranteed.

Won't comply.
There will always be collaborators.

And there will always be dead collaborators.
Living in Texas I feel pretty confident that left wing informants will be quickly weeded out.

Republicans are really just all talk. They like to think they are tough and manly when it comes to their guns vs the gubmint, but more than likely they would puss out and hand them over.

Your belief in the confederacy is noted.

Results of previous assertions also is noted.

Republicans are really just all talk. They like to think they are tough and manly when it comes to their guns vs the gubmint, but more than likely they would puss out and hand them over.

Try me asshole....

You'll never find out, you'll be in your crying closet. Troll.

Was it under Little Bitty Jesus (Johnson) or that Hussein fella that the meaning of the word "unconstitutional" was lost?

Actually it's the belief in the Constitution.

Actually it's the belief in the Constitution.

Which one?

The one that died in Dixie?

Try me asshole....
Lol you people are such drama queens. I don’t care what this democrat says - the government will NEVER come for your guns. You just entertain this idea because you want to play out some child-like fantasy of being a hero with a gun.

Try me asshole....
Lol you people are such drama queens. I don’t care what this democrat says - the government will NEVER come for your guns. You just entertain this idea because you want to play out some child-like fantasy of being a hero with a gun.

Than why do they keep saying they want to?

Try me asshole....

They don’t. Democrats don’t ever say this besides this guy. Of course you should know, Australia did this a few decades ago and it actually worked.

Try me asshole....
Make your move liar.

Try me asshole....
Make your move liar.
Sorry to disappoint you. I don’t give a shit about your gun collection. As usual, you have no excitement in your life.

Try me asshole....
Make your move liar.
Sorry to disappoint you. I don’t give a shit about your gun collection. As usual, you have no excitement in your life.
Hey traitor, I'll tell you and the rest of you sons of bitches something, any cop that tries to take guns, deserve what his traitor ass gets!

It could be the other way around. I don't think you realize what would happen if you try to take guns from law abiding citizens.
There would be no problem taking from law abiding.
You really can't be that ignorant.

Do you not know the definition of law abiding?
Yep, and the second amendment says it's lawful for citizens to own guns. So, it would be government breaking the law trying to take guns away. There's the difference.

Machine guns are regulated. Supreme Court agrees the second has limits.
The limits can never be set by progressives, because stupidity defines progressivism

I reckon they’re fine whether you turn it in peacefully or not. From your cold, dead hands maybe?
It could be the other way around. I don't think you realize what would happen if you try to take guns from law abiding citizens.
There would be no problem taking from law abiding.
Pass a law that strips a constitutional right and makes all gun owners criminals and suddenly being law abiding doesn’t mean anything to those targeted.

Try me asshole....

They don’t. Democrats don’t ever say this besides this guy. Of course you should know, Australia did this a few decades ago and it actually worked.
They don’t have an second amendment, nor the right to own firearms...
So what Australia did whenever is Irrelevant... so go pound sand

Buy back program? What a fucking joke...
I can just here it now, if you give up Firearms we the Federal will give you a few pennies to give up your Constitutional rights. Fuck the collective

Forum List

Back