Do Democrats REALLY Think Americans Will Turn Their Guns In Peacefully If They Pass a Law

I imagine that when the right wing starts murdering police officers who are doing their job, the movement will gain popularity.

Few (if any) embraced the reactions of the Branch Davidians when they began shooting federal officers. One was Timothy McVeigh….and we saw what happened to the trajectory of his life.

It would be interesting to watch.
Watch is all you'll do. Taking guns is a violation of the constitution which is why we have the second amendment. You keep preaching your bullshit because that's all libstains can do.

Ya gotta love the constant claims by liberals that the police and military are going to shoot down Americans standing up for the Constitution when it's been proven over and over that the exact opposite is the likely scenario.

You’re the one predicting a blood bath…

If it were to happen it would be.

Any lawful person would.

You mean anyone who's willing to shit on the Constitution.
Which among gun owners is a slim margin.

I mean anyone lawful. Gun owners follow machine gun regulations.

The line is already drawn.....
Don't try and cross it.
Lots of support for the right to become a mass shooter eh?

Dont try and violate the Constitution and you'll be fine.
You liberal fuck sticks are on the way out....best you keep that in mind.

Or what…you going to whine into your keyboard some more?

Your guns aren’t going anywhere. Stop the act.

Don't try and cross it.

I love how you say that yet there have been multiple posts and links showing liberals want to do just that.

Don't try and cross it.

So would you take up arms to defend the 2nd Amendment?

I reckon they’re fine whether you turn it in peacefully or not. From your cold, dead hands maybe?
FUCKING GOOD!!! BRING IT THE FUCK ON!!!

I will GLADLY die shooting it out, and go to Valhalla to make this immoral and unconstitutional action as painful as possible for those who abide it or enforce it.

Machine Guns, or Valhalla, bitches!!! Valhalla, I am coming.

Don't try and cross it.

She would take up arms to help keep baby murdering abortionists working but that is about it.

It comes down to this--gun owners are willing to die to keep their guns. Commies are not willing to die to take them from us.

In fact, I think we are almost daring these chicken shit motherfuckers to try. How glorious would it be to get to shoot a bunch of statist, commie motherfuckers trying to ass-rape your rights, even if you die?

Glory will be ours, or Valhalla.

Valhalla, I am coming.

I imagine that when the right wing starts murdering police officers who are doing their job, the movement will gain popularity.

Few (if any) embraced the reactions of the Branch Davidians when they began shooting federal officers. One was Timothy McVeigh….and we saw what happened to the trajectory of his life.

Watch is all you'll do. Taking guns is a violation of the constitution which is why we have the second amendment. You keep preaching your bullshit because that's all libstains can do.

Ya gotta love the constant claims by liberals that the police and military are going to shoot down Americans standing up for the Constitution when it's been proven over and over that the exact opposite is the likely scenario.

So you would kill a law enforcement officer if he came to your residence to collect your guns?

Don't try and cross it.

Sure.

Who was he again? Oh yeah, some guy nobody has heard of outside of his district and that few in the district could pick out of a police line up
The guy was popular enought to get electrd to public office. I am justified in believing a substantial portion of the population agrees with his commie ass.

So you would kill a law enforcement officer if he came to your residence to collect your guns?
how fucking many times do you traitor scum have to be told? Many of us ARE NOT gonna bend over for you goddam scum!

Damn right I would if he pressed the matter.
He's trying to take away my Constitutional rights and it's my duty to resist.

Don't try and cross it.

Sure.

Than why the discussion?

Sure.

Then why the discussion?
Lib scum are terrified that we won't bend over like they do. All cowards, all.

"Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell of California wants to ban assault weapons, instate a federal gun buy-back program for those who own them and criminally prosecute those who refuse to hand them over.

The representative wrote an op-ed in USA Today Thursday rolling out what he feels is the gun control policy America should adopt:"

"“Reinstating the federal
assault weapons ban that was in effect from 1994 to 2004 would prohibit manufacture and sales, but it would not affect weapons already possessed. This would leave millions of assault weapons in our communities for decades to come,” Swalwell wrote.

“Instead, we should ban possession of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons, we should buy back such weapons from all who choose to abide by the law, and we should criminally prosecute any who choose to defy it by keeping their weapons.”"

Raise your hand out there if you think this would end peacefully, with law-abiding citizens simply handing over their (until that moment) legally-owned guns to a bunch of Liberals trampling on the Constitution in their continued effort to dis-arm the American people (Because you KNOW the Liberals would not stop there...)?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Not going to happen / end well....

Eric Swalwell Unloads Gun Platform Liberals Really Want
You will abide by the Laws of the United States.

Guaranteed.

Sure.

Then why the discussion?
Lib scum are terrified that we won't bend over like they do. All cowards, all.

I know I'll refuse if they come to my door and demand my firearms.
As far as I'm concerned I'm defending the Constitution.

"Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell of California wants to ban assault weapons, instate a federal gun buy-back program for those who own them and criminally prosecute those who refuse to hand them over.

The representative wrote an op-ed in USA Today Thursday rolling out what he feels is the gun control policy America should adopt:"

assault weapons ban that was in effect from 1994 to 2004 would prohibit manufacture and sales, but it would not affect weapons already possessed. This would leave millions of assault weapons in our communities for decades to come,” Swalwell wrote.

“Instead, we should ban possession of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons, we should buy back such weapons from all who choose to abide by the law, and we should criminally prosecute any who choose to defy it by keeping their weapons.”"

Raise your hand out there if you think this would end peacefully, with law-abiding citizens simply handing over their (until that moment) legally-owned guns to a bunch of Liberals trampling on the Constitution in their continued effort to dis-arm the American people (Because you KNOW the Liberals would not stop there...)?

Guaranteed.

I'll abide by the Constitution.

Guaranteed.

I'll abide by the Constitution.
And the duly constituted laws passed under the aegis of the Constitution.

Guaranteed.

Forum List

Back