Do homosexuals deserve Hell?

Actually, the Torah does not say that homosexuals deserve "hell" at all....

HERE is a proud DUMPSTA member - well below the 50 IQ point requirement!

Bravo Statist.

{
Leviticus 20:13
Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Leviticus 20:13.

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.}

Stupid, and dishonest - that's Statist!
The New Testament freed us from the Old.

Just sayin', I sure ain't lyin' with no man.

You're confusing Testaments with Covenants and even then homosexuality is condemned in both the Old and New Testaments
I stoned my adulterating wife and got off scott free using the Bible as a source of my defense...
Translation: Bitch smoked all your weed.

Oy, Gewalt.

Bravo Statist.

{
Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Leviticus 20:13.

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.}

You're confusing Testaments with Covenants and even then homosexuality is condemned in both the Old and New Testaments
I stoned my adulterating wife and got off scott free using the Bible as a source of my defense...

Oy, Gewalt.
I found a wife that doesn't smoke weed..So I gets it all to meself...

Oy, Gewalt.

Mebbe she smokes something else....

Oy, Gewalt.

Probably somebody else.

Does he post like a guy getting his pole smoked regularly?

Hypothetical situation: Two people of the same gender engage in sexual activity. Both are willing to do so and aware of all potential consequences (disease, injury, embarrassment, etc.). No one is affected in any way by this act except the two homosexuals. Have these people committed a crime? If so, please explain how.
gay1.jpg

Did you see gay Catholics just went to the Vatican and met with the Pope? So there are gay Catholics. Lets get that straight first. The Church says being gay isn't a sin but gay acts are. Ok, so what?

How many straight Christians sin? They still think they're going to heaven, right? This is going to be the churches way around this issue. They'll be able to continue saying gay acts are wrong but since every member of the Catholic Church is a sinner, who are they to judge.

I'm cool with that. I don't know why gays would want to be members of a group that says they are going to hell but that's their choice.

Actually the Torah prohibits homosexuality, a to'evha, punishable by death.

Like the bible, its just a book, written by men and should not have any bearing on the question.

OTOH, believe whatever you wish. Just don't try to force your beliefs on others.

LOL, from a liberal who wants to use government guns to force his beliefs on others...

Oy, Gewalt.

Probably somebody else.

I think you mean stoked

Oy, Gewalt.

Probably somebody else.

My wife's idea of oral sex is a bank statement read aloud....

Hypothetical situation: Two people of the same gender engage in sexual activity. Both are willing to do so and aware of all potential consequences (disease, injury, embarrassment, etc.). No one is affected in any way by this act except the two homosexuals. Have these people committed a crime? If so, please explain how.
gay1.jpg

Did you see gay Catholics just went to the Vatican and met with the Pope? So there are gay Catholics. Lets get that straight first. The Church says being gay isn't a sin but gay acts are. Ok, so what?

How many straight Christians sin? They still think they're going to heaven, right? This is going to be the churches way around this issue. They'll be able to continue saying gay acts are wrong but since every member of the Catholic Church is a sinner, who are they to judge.

I'm cool with that. I don't know why gays would want to be members of a group that says they are going to hell but that's their choice.
New Pope preaches Catholic Lite; everybody is going to Heaven.

Charlie Manson is going to Heaven, just cuz God has that much love.

God was just shittin' us about acting right, New Pope says.

Sex outside the sacrament of marriage is a sin. And queer JPs are not authorized by God to perform such a sacrament.

So there you have it.

Bravo Statist.

{

LeviticusLeviticus is (along with Deuteronomy) one of the two “law books” of the Old Testament and apparently the most popular book of the entire Bible. It expounds in detail what Jews can and cannot do. In fact, Leviticus has exactly zero plot and is 100% exposition of the Law. If the Bible was a Special Edition DVD, Leviticus would be on the “extras” disk as an interview of the director rambling on about what it all means

Like the bible, its just a book, written by men and should not have any bearing on the question.

OTOH, believe whatever you wish. Just don't try to force your beliefs on others.

You mean like forcing SSM marriage on states? Or forcing cake baking, flower arrangements, etc etc

Good people can go to hell, Donald. Anyone who is not born again cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. You must be born again. Read John 3:3.

You mean like forcing SSM marriage on states? Or forcing cake baking, flower arrangements, etc etc

Forcing Christian doctors to treat litigious lezbos...

Forum List

Back