Do homosexuals deserve Hell?

The
Actually the Torah prohibits homosexuality, a to'evha, punishable by death.

Like the bible, its just a book, written by men and should not have any bearing on the question.

OTOH, believe whatever you wish. Just don't try to force your beliefs on others.

You mean like forcing SSM marriage on states? Or forcing cake baking, flower arrangements, etc etc
Cake baking?

What a tragedy......Does anyone need any more evidence of what happens when gays get hitched?

When the government forces someone to do something that goes against their beliefs then yes it is a tragedy. It's also targeting on the part of the homosexuals and is nothing short of tyranny

I hear you can catch the ghey by baking a fag cake. You can't be too safe

In the annals of world history, there are few tyrannies as vile as forced cake baking
The ghey bakers make cakes that are functional and tasty...

Like the bible, its just a book, written by men and should not have any bearing on the question.

OTOH, believe whatever you wish. Just don't try to force your beliefs on others.

You mean like forcing SSM marriage on states? Or forcing cake baking, flower arrangements, etc etc
Cake baking?

What a tragedy......Does anyone need any more evidence of what happens when gays get hitched?

When the government forces someone to do something that goes against their beliefs then yes it is a tragedy. It's also targeting on the part of the homosexuals and is nothing short of tyranny

In the annals of world history, there are few tyrannies as vile as forced cake baking

You're not clever and you're not funny, with that said if you can't keep up then don't comment

Cake baking?

with liberals, tolerance is a one way street. WE must be tolerant, but they can be intolerant of anyone who does not agree with them. its called hypocrisy and liberals define it every day. just as their supreme leader the great obozo does when refusing to call muslim extremism what it is.

1. The Torah IS the bible
2. It also says you should be put to death for mixing fibers.

And I'm pretty sure no one pays attention to that anymore either.

Cake baking?

forced fudge packing --------------------------- was that how you were initiated into liberalhood?
Slave labor at a Mrs. Fields..Now I've heard everything

Cake baking?

forced fudge packing --------------------------- was that how you were initiated into liberalhood?

Hey, that's how homosexuals are born in the first place.

Cake baking?

How did you catch it?

Cake baking?

You're not clever and you're not funny, with that said if you can't keep up then don't comment

I seem to remember our founding fathers rebelling against forced cake baking

Then there was Marie Antionete

Cake baking?

with liberals, tolerance is a one way street. WE must be tolerant, but they can be intolerant of anyone who does not agree with them. its called hypocrisy and liberals define it every day. just as their supreme leader the great obozo does when refusing to call muslim extremism what it is.

Cake baking?

You're quoting Mosaic Law that was done away with by the New Covenant replacing the Old. It also never applied to Gentiles, just the Jews

It always amazes me how liberals and homosexuals know so much about something they don't believe in.
another ignorant answer.
fact is most there are lots of Christian homosexuals the believe just as fervently as "straight" people
2. there are as many liberal Christians as there are conservative one.
which is only right because jesus was not a conservative by any rational definition of the word.

Forcing Christian doctors to treat litigious lezbos...
fantasize much?
please present evidence that a Christian doctor was ever forced, muscled beaten etc.
to treat lesbians..
lying bag OF PUS.

Actually a Dr refused to treat a lesbian couple's child due to her beliefs
nice try but the doc refusing is not the same as being forced ,now is it?

They are trying to force the Dr. It's another one of those "either do it or we will crucify you" things
actual the only people who still practice crucifixion are Christians

It always amazes me how liberals and homosexuals know so much about something they don't believe in.
another ignorant answer.
fact is most there are lots of Christian homosexuals the believe just as fervently as "straight" people
which is only right because jesus was not a conservative by any rational definition of the word.

Christian homosexuals would be an oxymoron.

Yet another liberal/progressive assert
Do women who give blowjobs deserve hell?

How bout those who won't do it?

If I were you I'd be more concerned about men such as yourself giving blow jobs. Now run along half pint, you're out of your league here

Forcing Christian doctors to treat litigious lezbos...
fantasize much?
please present evidence that a Christian doctor was ever forced, muscled beaten etc.
to treat lesbians..
lying bag OF PUS.

They are trying to force the Dr. It's another one of those "either do it or we will crucify you" things

The Muslims practice it against Christians. You fail

another ignorant answer.

If I were you I'd be more concerned about men such as yourself giving blow jobs. Now run along half pint, you're out of your league here
Do you hate on the Log Cabiners also?

fantasize much?
to treat lesbians..
lying bag OF PUS.

The Muslims practice it against Christians. You fail
He is not even worthy of response.

Surprised he is still here.

Hypothetical situation: Two people of the same gender engage in sexual activity. Both are willing to do so and aware of all potential consequences (disease, injury, embarrassment, etc.). No one is affected in any way by this act except the two homosexuals. Have these people committed a crime? If so, please explain how.

In many a Christian mind, gays are going to hell. And some of those Christians have somehow gotten their religious beliefs all mixed up with secular things like joint tax returns, Social Security survivor benefits, spousal medical insurance, family discounts at amusement parks, and so forth.

The Bible condemns all sorts of people to death and to grinding and gnashing of teeth and hell. Most, if not all, Christians can be found violating the rules at one time or another and so they should be very careful who they tell God to send to hell, because God also tells us we will be judged as we judge.

Thus, some chronic Christian masturbators are going to find themselves in hell right alongside the homos they judged should be there.

It is a real shame the vengeful and fearful haters are turning so many people off to God.

another ignorant answer.

Do you hate on the Log Cabiners also?
Log Cabiners are hired whores.

In a close race, people pay them to endorse the guy they want to lose.

another ignorant answer.

false.
another indoctrinated empty head spews propaganda

It is my understanding that when you die, St Peter will ask you about your sexual practices.

If you have done anything outside the missionary position.......Hell for you

Forum List

Back