Do homosexuals deserve Hell?

Do homosexuals deserve Hell?

th_th1sm112Iknowdesk.gif

No more so than Christians.
Did the Lone Ranger know you were gay?

There was actually a federal study that found that about 80% of lesbians were obese, versus about 20% of gay men.
WIN - Statistics

Almost 3 in 4 men (74 percent) are considered to be overweight or obese.

If 74 percent of all men are fat, and only 20 percent of gay man are fat, then being gay is good for your heart!
:badgrin:
I bet it is Hell on your asshole though.
If I were gay I'd date a guy with a little dick.

There was actually a federal study that found that about 80% of lesbians were obese, versus about 20% of gay men.
WIN - Statistics

If 74 percent of all men are fat, and only 20 percent of gay man are fat, then being gay is good for your heart!
He'd have to have a lot of money. I'd be a total gold digger.

WIN - Statistics

He'd have to have a lot of money. I'd be a total gold digger.
Omg. ...

WIN - Statistics

The first sign that you are or have become ghey...is a pounding sensation in your azz...

WIN - Statistics

The first sign that you are or have become ghey...is a pounding sensation in your azz...

You aren't gay if you only put the head of the penis in your hand mouth or butt.

Yeah, if I had to be gay, I'd need to be paid. I'd marry a rich guy and then divorce him and take half of everything he owns, along with the house, and our little fufu dog. A Wall Street guy.

1zpkw3c.jpg

WIN - Statistics

Just watch out for the AIDS
Band AIDS,,I see Willy every year...

They have created a "crime" (sin) in the eyes of God. Unless they repent then hell it will be.
I have a problem with a supposedly merciful God that creates imperfect beings and then punishes them eternally for being imperfect. Sounds like a rigged game to me.
I have kids. I knew before I made them they would not be perfect.

Made them anyway.

When they screw up, and they do that A LOT, it does not change my love for them in the slightest.

Most of my commandments are intended to protect their dumb asses. Thou shalt look both ways before thouest cross the street, or thou shalt surely die. If thou doesn't die, and I catcheth you, there will be grinding and gnashing of teeth. And thou better fricking honor Me, and I don't give a flat damn what other parents do. Don't listen to them.

And so forth.

They have created a "crime" (sin) in the eyes of God. Unless they repent then hell it will be.
I have a problem with a supposedly merciful God that creates imperfect beings and then punishes them eternally for being imperfect. Sounds like a rigged game to me.
I've already taken the bet that there is no heaven or hell, and if there is something after death it certainly isn't a creation of man's ego. ;)

Yeah, if I had to be gay, I'd need to be paid. I'd marry a rich guy and then divorce him and take half of everything he owns, along with the house, and our little fufu dog. A Wall Street guy.

1zpkw3c.jpg
I never thought about being gay, but if I were a woman, I'd be a slut.

Yeah, if I had to be gay, I'd need to be paid. I'd marry a rich guy and then divorce him and take half of everything he owns, along with the house, and our little fufu dog.

1zpkw3c.jpg
You could do that to a woman if you could find one that makes more than you and is willing to marry you. That's what pisses me off about women. They can be a waitress and marry a doctor but when's the last time you saw a female doctor married to a waiter?

Women care about money men care about looks.

I'd rather marry a hot waitress than an ugly doctor. In fact I could have married a doctor but she was built like Fred Flintstone

Yeah, if I had to be gay, I'd need to be paid. I'd marry a rich guy and then divorce him and take half of everything he owns, along with the house, and our little fufu dog.

1zpkw3c.jpg
You could do that to a woman if you could find one that makes more than you and is willing to marry you. That's what pisses me off about women. They can be a waitress and marry a doctor but when's the last time you saw a female doctor married to a waiter?

I'd rather marry a hot waitress than an ugly doctor. In fact I could have married a doctor but she was built like Fred Flintstone
Plus with the lowered income expectations there is a better chance at easy meat....

1zpkw3c.jpg

Looks fade, money grows.

Forum List

Back