Do homosexuals deserve Hell?

Actually a Dr refused to treat a lesbian couple's child due to her beliefs
nice try but the doc refusing is not the same as being forced ,now is it?

They are trying to force the Dr. It's another one of those "either do it or we will crucify you" things
actual the only people who still practice crucifixion are Christians

The Muslims practice it against Christians. You fail
He is not even worthy of response.

Surprised he is still here.
now that is funny.....

Hypothetical situation: Two people of the same gender engage in sexual activity. Both are willing to do so and aware of all potential consequences (disease, injury, embarrassment, etc.). No one is affected in any way by this act except the two homosexuals. Have these people committed a crime? If so, please explain how.
gay1.jpg
Men...maybe. Women...depends on how hot they are.

Hypothetical situation: Two people of the same gender engage in sexual activity. Both are willing to do so and aware of all potential consequences (disease, injury, embarrassment, etc.). No one is affected in any way by this act except the two homosexuals. Have these people committed a crime? If so, please explain how.
gay1.jpg
A ten inch tongue doesn't hurt neither...

gay1.jpg
Unfortunately, the vast majority of lesbians are nowhere near as hot as they are in the movies.

gay1.jpg
Unfortunately, the vast majority of lesbians are nowhere near as hot as they are in the movies.
Same goes with the entire population of California..

gay1.jpg
Unfortunately, real lesbians are never as hot as they are in the movies.
There was actually a federal study that found that about 80% of lesbians were obese, versus about 20% of gay men.

Within the margin of error of my memory of course.

These are the things our federal government feels it needs to know, and spends our money to find out, so it must be pretty important.

gay1.jpg
was that before or after the surgery ?

gay1.jpg
There was actually a federal study that found that about 80% of lesbians were obese, versus about 20% of gay men.

These are the things our federal government feels it needs to know, and spends our money to find out, so it must be pretty important.
On a general note, same goes with the straight gals also...

gay1.jpg
was that before or after the surgery ?
During....

gay1.jpg

On a general note, same goes with the straight gals also...

I notice a lot of really chunky girls that could have been quite attractive had they no pigged out.

It is my understanding that when you die, St Peter will ask you about your sexual practices.

If you have done anything outside the missionary position.......Hell for you
My ticket is already punched...
are you kidding !I have a lifetime gold membership in hell's hottest night spots!
What I've read about Heaven, it's no picnic either...
my favorite description of how boring heaven would be

Donald Polish

Why is this in Politics instead of Religion?
Why does it bother you?

Is it because you are just a fucked up old asshole?

Ain't no shame in it, just curious as to why someone would comment on something so petty.

Actually, its because I don't pay any attention to "alerts" so if I want to look again at a thread, I will (obviously) go to the most logical place for it. Its just plain stupid that everything gets stuck in Politics and/or Current Affairs.

Shame on me because it makes no sense to put a religious rant in Politics. Being a gullible RW sheep who is incapable of any thought beyond what Fox drums into your empty head, you wouldn't know that.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back