Do I look better with or without glasses?

Which do I suit better? (see pics)

• Total voters

Liberal.Scott

Rookie
Aug 7, 2013
I've had glasses since I have been six. I am now thinking about getting contact lenses. I'm just wondering what people think - do I suit with or without? When I ask my friends, many say it is hard to say because glasses is all they know on me! So I thought I'd ask you guys. :D

Edit: I've got 2 with the glasses, so you can see the side of my face.

Attachments

• $glasses 3.JPG
    $glasses 3.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 88
  • $glasses.JPG
    $glasses.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 87
  • $photo4.JPG
    $photo4.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
PS- The black thick rim frame against your blonde hair is overbearing. You should try a wire rim in gold to compliment your features. Just a suggestion.

You should have both. You've got great bone structure. That gives you lots of options. I'd go with the contacts for every day wear. Keep in mind that you can enhance your own eye color with those also.

For business - wear the glasses. The glasses in photo are too wide for your face. The other poster is right, the black is too much. light metal frames are far more GQ look in my opinion. Unless you're Kissinger.

I'd look at famous people with my shape face to see what style eyeglasses work best. Let them do the work for you. Brad Pitt has excellent taste in eyeglasses. So does Matt Damon.

For sunglasses I think you should look at the ray ban aviator style. Accessories are important. If you want to look your best - focus on the accessories. - J.

....ever done any research into the pitfalls of vanity?

Seriously? Are you kidding me? The kid asked for some advice on which looks best. If he were falling into vanity he'd surely have spent so much time in front of the mirror he'd already know! Or ask his mirror!!

Apparently not!

Let's give him a break here? Good Lord!

- Jeremiah

What's wrong with a bit of self-indulgence from time-to-time?

Absolutely nothing. You are to love yourself as you love your neighbor. How can you love your neighbor if you don't love yourself?

People are supposed to love themselves. You should look your best for yourself first and then for others. That is reality. I have no idea what tipofspears "point" is...

- Jeremiah

What's wrong with a bit of self-indulgence from time-to-time?

Absolutely nothing. You are to love yourself as you love your neighbor. How can you love your neighbor if you don't love yourself?

People are supposed to love themselves. You should look your best for yourself first and then for others. That is reality. I have no idea what tipofspears "point" is...

- Jeremiah
Thank you! :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5jTH89HjTA]The Jerk (6/10) Movie CLIP - The Opti-Grab (1979) HD - YouTube[/ame]

I've had glasses since I have been six. I am now thinking about getting contact lenses. I'm just wondering what people think - do I suit with or without? When I ask my friends, many say it is hard to say because glasses is all they know on me! So I thought I'd ask you guys. :D

Edit: I've got 2 with the glasses, so you can see the side of my face.

If I take my glasses off, I can barely see you.

SO, obviously, you look MUCH better with glasses off.

I don't like sticking things in my eyes, and I don't encourage it in others.

I like the glasses.

Shouldn't this be:

Bag or no bag?

I jest......I jest....

You're not My type so I have no opinion.

Forum List

Back