Do Liberals Embrace Things Like

Diversity is real..People with constitutional rights.
can't say the same about god.
You believe a man can be a woman and a woman can be a man, and you think people who believe in God are weird?

I believe you are weird; people can believe in God and not be weird. But when a demagogue, Trump for example, used God and Religion to gain power, evil exists.

You couldn't stand not having Trump in any conversation. You are going to make sure it is in every conversation. How cool are you?

You believe a man can be a woman and a woman can be a man, and you think people who believe in God are weird?

I believe you are weird; people can believe in God and not be weird. But when a demagogue, Trump for example, used God and Religion to gain power, evil exists.

You couldn't stand not having Trump in any conversation. You are going to make sure it is in every conversation. How cool are you?

I'm very cool, thanks for asking. Trump is a serious problem, he's on the mind of most American's who care about our country and the people who reside within our borders.

First and foremost he's an asshole, and that is the acronym I use to describe an arrogant self serving empty suit (a hole is a void;)).

He is also incompetent, and psychologically unfit to be POTUS; he is a narcissist, a megalomaniac and a pathological liar.

Anyone who believes differently is a fool.

I'm very cool, thanks for asking. Trump is a serious problem, he's on the mind of most American's who care about our country and the people who reside within our borders.

First and foremost he's an asshole, and that is the acronym I use to describe an arrogant self serving empty suit (a hole is a void;)).

He is also incompetent, and psychologically unfit to be POTUS; he is a narcissist, a megalomaniac and a pathological liar.

Anyone who believes differently is a fool.

And your job is to make sure that all conversations revolve around him. Ain't that right?

That's all we are going to talk about. Ain't that right?

Because the more wrong or sins they create, it is more proof to liberals that God does not exist

Once AGAIN for the slow readers who apparently need days.......

THERE IS NO CONNECTION betwen Liberalism and theism. Just as there is no connection between persimmons and baseball scores. Neither has any relationship to the other, neither direct nor converse.

Your own OP immediately stepped in this bullshit with "do Liberals and atheists believe...."
--- you might was well ask "do truck drivers and Hungarians believe..."

Make your case why that's not complete bullshit.

Liberals hate people who believe in God, that why liberals inbrace things like homosexuality and Abortion

Liberals hate people who believe in God, that why liberals inbrace things like homosexuality and Abortion

Link?

So you can't make the case. All you have is strawmen.

That's kinda why your thread never had a point.

3dd24aea6b13aa63b2a7a68d74236c04d683d228700b0d67e35c72b832787690.jpg

Do liberals/atheists embrace things like abortion an homosexuality, to help them not believe in God?

Tank is asking for help to understand things he knows less than nothing about

liberals
atheists
god(s)
abortion
homosexuality

WTF. Its a start.

Honestly though. Wouldn't it be a lot less work to just

Oh wait. That's illegal.

Never mind.

Those who don't believe in a divine creator would believe that a tornado can blow through a junk yard and leave a fully functional 747 in it's wake. Rainbow colors and all.

People who don't believe in God are going to do un-Godly things to prove to themselves and others that God does not exist

People who don't believe in God are going to do un-Godly things to prove to themselves and others that God does not exist

We already proved your thread premise does not exist.

So what'd you do? Started another one. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back