Do majority of Republicans think Theory of Evolution is a fact ?

I wonder about that question, especially does Donald Trump think evolution is a fact ?

A few days ago I've read that article and I thought it has exaggerated opinions about Republicans but sometimes I agree with that. You can look that article here:

Republicans

I believe in the idea of evolution. Just like all science, anytime you think you have all of the answers, you find out that you don’t. There are likely to be a lot more things to learn about evolution.
Merely one piece of evidence, there are apes

I wonder about that question, especially does Donald Trump think evolution is a fact ?

A few days ago I've read that article and I thought it has exaggerated opinions about Republicans but sometimes I agree with that. You can look that article here:

Republicans

I believe in the idea of evolution. Just like all science, anytime you think you have all of the answers, you find out that you don’t. There are likely to be a lot more things to learn about evolution.

What???

Republicans

What???
Well, if we evolved from apes there shouldn’t be apes today!

Republicans

What???
It’s all you need to know based on the definition of evolved. I love this subject because one can’t argue that point if they truly believe

Last edited:

Republicans

What???

We didn’t evolve from apes. No one claims that we did. Apes and man evolved from the same animal.

Republicans

What???

We didn’t evolve from apes. No one claims that we did. Apes and man evolved from the same animal.

That doesn't make any sense either, because we still have apes.

From the article. If you can call it that. It’s more like a rant.’’

To me, it is a party of the extremists. The party of the racists, the religious fanatics, people who are against the gay rights, women’s rights, immigrants, abortion, etc. Many of them are barely a supporter of the principle of separation of church and state. And I am sure pretty much all the creationists vote republican.

They hate jews and muslims on principle, and the atheists are probably no better in their view.

They hate big government and taxes, and they could even do with no goverment at all, if that was a choice.’

The only thing he got right is we hate big government and taxes. Freeloaders on the other hand love big government and for someone else to pay taxes .

If he said only 6% of scientists are gop I could swear we were reading a dean rant

Republicans

A theory cannot be a fact. That said, of course I accept the theory of evolution.

What???

That doesn't make any sense either, because we still have apes.

Read it again. We still have apes because man and apes evolved from the same animal. You won’t find any chimpanzee or gorilla fossils. Think of man and apes as different tines of the same fork.

Republicans

What???

How you figure?

Republicans

What???

Ah, the new narrative . Makes no sense and no I don’t go with it

Can anyone name a single policy affected by a belief or nonbelief of evolution?

Republicans
It is not called that facts of evolution.

theory

NOUN

guessing-game.gif

Republicans

Another click bait site, what financial interest do you have in the site?

Republicans
It is not called that facts of evolution.

theory

NOUN
/QUOTE]

Let me explain to you step by step. There are 2 definition of theory:

Theory, Sense 1: A scheme or system of ideas or statements held as an explanation or account of a group of facts or phenomena; a hypothesis that has been confirmed or established by observation or experiment, and is propounded or accepted as accounting for the known facts; a statement of what are held to be the general laws, principles, or causes of something known or observed.

Theory, Sense 2: A hypothesis proposed as an explanation; hence, a mere hypothesis, speculation, conjecture; an idea or set of ideas about something; an individual view or notion.

The party line among scientists arguing for evolution is to promote Sense 1.

You guys are really funny, it is not law of evolution because: a law explains us what will happen under certain circumstances, while a theory explains "how" it happens.

I hope that helps.

Forum List

Back