Do Masks Work?

I guess you can't see the irony of using childish name calling to accuse me of childish name calling. Of course you being a retarded foreign commie, you've proven there are many things that are beyond you. Perhaps you should move back to the slums of London.

I wouldn't have called it irony. More lime your out of ammo. And again, you divert to the familiar commie accusation which again is exactly what I've been saying.
Again, I live here dickhead and lived in other countries but Britain isn't one.
That's just another pathetic swipe at me thinking I enjoyed colonial rule.

Give up mate. You have nothing but hatred because I pinged you. You're like a petulant child whining all the time. Grow up.

I wouldn't have called it irony. More lime your out of ammo. And again, you divert to the familiar commie accusation which again is exactly what I've been saying.

Give up mate. You have nothing but hatred because I pinged you. You're like a petulant child whining all the time. Grow up.
:itsok:

Do you have an American English translation for this line?
More lime your out of ammo.
:laughing0301:

Long story short, the answer is no.

"In sum, of the 14 RCTs that have tested the effectiveness of masks in preventing the transmission of respiratory viruses, three suggest, but do not provide any statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis, that masks might be useful. The other eleven suggest that masks are either useless—whether compared with no masks or because they appear not to add to good hand hygiene alone—or actually counterproductive. Of the three studies that provided statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis that was not contradicted within the same study, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than hand hygiene alone, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than nothing, and one found that cloth masks were less effective than surgical masks."

As well a putting your hand over your mouth when you cough. A placebo for people like Joe and other idiot tyrants.

Do you have an American English translation for this line?

:laughing0301:

Yes. I do although I was hesitant to use it. It's actually code exchanged between me and the ,CCP. It means I'm now talking to a complete idiot in America, one if 200 million of them that thinks he's a reservoir of intelligence when debating. If fact he's just another xenophobic blockhead who thinks the sun comes up to shine on him. Some how he thinks America is the greatest country on earth and they rule the world and should never be criticised.

This is the reply they sent me.
Xi said let the stupid prick believe it.

I hope that is translated enough for an imbecile cretin like you to understand although I doubt you could read it.
Please check my spelling. I don't want to torture your brain with thought.

Aren't you pleased you tried to be a smart arse? I'm all over you like a cheap suit. You cannot wear me down with your childish crap. Grow up you boofhead.

Yes. I do although I was hesitant to use it. It's actually code exchanged between me and the ,CCP. It means I'm now talking to a complete idiot in America, one if 200 million of them that thinks he's a reservoir of intelligence when debating. If fact he's just another xenophobic blockhead who thinks the sun comes up to shine on him. Some how he thinks America is the greatest country on earth and they rule the world and should never be criticised.

I hope that is translated enough for an imbecile cretin like you to understand although I doubt you could read it.

Aren't you pleased you tried to be a smart arse? I'm all over you like a cheap suit. You cannot wear me down with your childish crap. Grow up you boofhead.
There you go!

LMAO, all that just because you're not smart enough to proof read your posts. Carry on commie.

LMAO, all that just because you're not smart enough to proof read your posts. Carry on commie.

Oh. I thought you were indicating I am of low intelligence. My reply proved that to be wrong.
Admit It. You can't match it with me. You're a typical dumbass American. No education, humour or wit.
You're so easy to take the Mickey out if you it's like taking wheat from blind chickens.
Have another go.

Oh. I thought you were indicating I am of low intelligence. My reply proved that to be wrong.
Admit It. You can't match it with me. You're a typical dumbass American. No education, humour or wit.
You're so easy to take the Mickey out if you it's like taking wheat from blind chickens.
Have another go.
And you still didn’t proof your post

1629065457621.png

Have another go.

And you're still incapable of completing a 4 line post without multiple errors. :cuckoo: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back