Do Masks Work?

Here is another study (analyzing studies) that concludes wearing a mask IS beneficial in reducing transmission:

Here is another study (analyzing studies) that concludes wearing a mask IS beneficial in reducing transmission:

Staying in your Mom's basement reduces transmission too.

Long story short, the answer is no.

"In sum, of the 14 RCTs that have tested the effectiveness of masks in preventing the transmission of respiratory viruses, three suggest, but do not provide any statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis, that masks might be useful. The other eleven suggest that masks are either useless—whether compared with no masks or because they appear not to add to good hand hygiene alone—or actually counterproductive. Of the three studies that provided statistically significant evidence in intention-to-treat analysis that was not contradicted within the same study, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than hand hygiene alone, one found that the combination of surgical masks and hand hygiene was less effective than nothing, and one found that cloth masks were less effective than surgical masks."

Then shut up and don't wear one.

See you in the morgue.

They say they don't work right on the fucking boxes they come in.

Can't any of you maskurbators read for comprehension?
Then shut up and don't wear one.
Let all those fools doing the masks and distancing and washing die for their ignorance.

Apples and submarines.

Surgical masks are made for the specific job, are used in sterile rooms with negative pressurization, and only have an effective lifespan of 30 minutes or less.

The common off-the-shelf face diaper is 100% useless, and it says so on the side of the box.
Show us.

You're reply proved it.

So that's how you judge if my post is worthy of respect. You're out of ammo when you bring that up. Youre beaten.

Nah, that's how I judge a consistent fuck up. One that can't seem to learn from their own mistakes Yet you try to puff yourself up while playing the victim card. And speaking of ammo, you've provided me with several years supply. Now run along and see if you can find your apostrophe key. LMAO

Nah, that's how I judge a consistent fuck up. One that can't seem to learn from their own mistakes Yet you try to puff yourself up while playing the victim card. And speaking of ammo, you've provided me with several years supply. Now run along and see if you can find your apostrophe key. LMAO

You've got nothing comrade.
Use some of that ammo and see if you can prove me wrong. I'll wait here.

Right-wingers have nothing but right-wing fantasy not any wisdom learned from historical mistakes.

Forum List

Back